This is Henry the Green Engine. He's been shut up in the tunnel for being naughty. I think he deserved his punishment...

This is Henry the Green Engine. He's been shut up in the tunnel for being naughty. I think he deserved his punishment, don't you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bfB_mCVuPYk
thesifblog.blogspot.com.au/2017/08/thomas-friends-big-world-big-adventures.html
abc.net.au/news/2017-10-15/thomas-&-friends-to-get-more-female-characters/9051120
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

For the love of God, Montresor!

Yes, for the love of god.

NEMO ME IMPUNE LACESSIT

>The Durango & Silverton Narrow Gauge Railroad (DSNGRR) in Colorado runs six live steam engines carrying tourists between Durango and the 19th Century mining town of Silverton. The locomotives range in tractive effort from 27,000 pounds in a K27 to 37,000 pounds in a K37

You mean to tell me that he couldn't just break through the wall by applying a small amount of pressure?

And don't give me that "there's no tracks outside of the wall" horseshit. Making at least some sort of effort to escape is more believable than Henry just rolling over and taking it like a bitch.

Henry was going to tell everyone on the island about the work they did during the war, for Germany; and the payment sir topham hat buried under the railyard.

His firebox was out

Trains in thomas canon cannot move without engineers

Their faces and sentience are literally fucking pointless since they cannot do anything on their own aside from speak

It would be goddamn torture to be a locomotive in that universe, and frankly I don't understand why the builders go through the extra effort to make weird fleshy sentient growths on the end of their machines if they serve no purpose.

No

>Doesn't want to come out
>They lock him in there forever and is forced to see the other trains come and go, he goes mute from screaming and his entire body rusts
Jesus Christ, it must be one of the darkest things on a kids cartoon

I am sick and tired of people acting like this episode doesn't exsist!

youtu.be/bfB_mCVuPYk

At one point, only engines on Sodor would have faces. Some of the British mainland engines didn't have faces in the books until later installments

>Poe
Go away, you're too intellectual for this vulgar crowd.

...Henry??

He knew the truth of Shed 17, he had to be silenced.

the locos can move by themselves.
henry couldn't [and wouldn't for the most part] as his fire had gone out.

t. thomasfag

>refuses to do his job because he doesn't want the rain to spoil his paint
>still won't do his job even when it stopped raining
>decides he's going to stay in the tunnel forever
Yes.

Gordon is best boy

So is it true that they're writing legacy out of the show for the sake of adding token diversity characters? Or was that just some shitpost on here?

thesifblog.blogspot.com.au/2017/08/thomas-friends-big-world-big-adventures.html

abc.net.au/news/2017-10-15/thomas-&-friends-to-get-more-female-characters/9051120

its completely true. unfortunately.

I, for one, welcome our new sluttrain slaves

>One is black
>One is a banana
The Indian train will always be the original sluttrain

Man the CGI makes these look straight out of Shed 17. It's almost sad.

We have this exact thread everyday

Anyway, when the fuck are they gonna finish season 21?

Poe is entry level you pseudo-intellectual faggot.

>SiF
Faggots who suck the dick of anything Mattel does so they can keep getting early preview screenings. Thankfully the rest of the fandom has a little more sense and sees Series 22 as the pile of shit that it is.

good thing I grew up in the right time