CTR BTFO

James Woods' magnus opus was Videodrome, a fucked up film about snuff movies and all sorts of nasty shit. So he knows all about about shock art.

If HE thinks there's something rotten about the whole spirit cooking thing, then there probably is.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/04/08/the-long-strange-history-of-john-podestas-space-alien-obsession/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Videodrome
>(((Cronenberg)))

I know what I'll be thankful for this Thanksgiving.

You guys realize abramovich is a very famous artist?

I used to think she was kind of cool but now that I see she's a part of the elite club

underrated Woods: Split Image (1982) where he plays a chain-smoking cult deprogrammer who says things like "Look at this gaggle of faggots" and "I live in a trailer park and I haven't gotten laid in a year"

>celebrities appear in a Hillary video
>just a short clip of them telling you to vote
>they take their paycheck and leave
>celebrity endorses Trump
>they go balls to the wall for months on end red pilling as many as they can for free

Performing "Art" (basically murdering) on doggos is not "cool" faggot

Contemporary "famous artists" are all part of the "elite", because they're strictly supported by Gettys, Rothschils, Rockefellers, et al.

Honestly, this has been the case with the majority of artists, especially pre 19th/20th century. But right now, it's pretty much exactly back to that level.

Fuck you chronenberg tried to warn us

>"her."
Oh no.
What did he mean by this?
Does Hillary have a dick?

They start doing a bunch of SJW witch hunts and we bring back literal witch hunts. What a time to be alive.

When I was a leftie I would read about her in the Guardian and certain music mags but I still thought it was degenerate even then.

Only reason they give her cred is as a favour cuz jew elites own those tastemaker mags.

>some shitty libtard artist is voting for Clinton

Heavens no! Whatever will we do?
This whole thing is retarded. Kys OP

One of the final redpills is the realization that not all Jews are evil, and that some of them can be our greatest allies since they've had a front-row seat to the degeneracy.

Great film. Underrated and essential to understand meme magic and mk ultra

I know Sup Forums doesn't know much about performance art (which isn't a bad thing; the dirty secret of the """artform""" is that it's all garbage), but Abramovic is well-known in the art world.

She's a MASSIVE fucking edgelord and wannabe neo-pagan with a hard on for shock imagery and a 13 year old Call of Duty addict's idea of restraint, but she is popular.

Podesta having her do an art show for him isn't evidence of being an occultist. It's evidence for him having shitty taste, but not being a witch.

>muh famous artist
>she's only worshipping satan ironically
>N-NOTHING TO SEE HERE, CITZEN-SAMA

You're running in circles here, be you a legit shill or just a triggered Frankist pseud. What betrays you is this assumption that no one here somehow "understands" art or that this could rile up only a Christian fundamentalist.

I haven't set fut into an Orthodox church to practve in my entire life, nor i did i engage in any spiritualism.

This has nothing to do with this. These emails reveal MORE connections of these people between themselves and Epstein. If they want to dress up their behaviour as occultism, it's their business, and they fucking do, and now it's in the open.

and it draws attention to their material and real wrongdoins, like

>a network of lobbyist, businessmen and entertainment figureheads who engaged in something called "LOLITA EXPRESS" and (((art))) simulating cannibalism and murder, that are currently trying to put their candidate as the head of the world's top superstate

so keep on fucking an jiving with your lame ass "oh no, this is so silly i'm with Her now" routine

Your everyday jew i can tolerate

Can someone explain to me that if even if this "spirit cooking" is true, why is this such a bad thing? Gross yeah but what makes this such a big deal?

Even if it's true, it amounts to *gasp* practicing a religion other than Christianity. I fail to see what's so horrible about that. Christians eat the blood and flesh of their savior, and this particular brand of "Satanic witches" eats "blood", "semen" and "fresh breast milk" - how are the two any different?

Honestly it's probably nothing to do with religion, just art.

>lol the bohemian grove and masons are just get togethers for old men in robes to play a little grab ass
>t. Bill Clinton

It's not just spirit cooking. It's his knowledge of the occult. The dude worships moloch, or at least knows so much about it he can recite a ritual in passing.

Check out EXISTENZ
Its Cronenberg too, like he saw Strange Days and tried to reboot Videodrome!
But KUDOS James Wood!

Art History fag here

You're right on the money. I'm 90% sure that it's nothing more than a sign that Podesta has shitty taste in over-hyped shock art.

Hell, I helped put together performances that weren't that much less weird in my day, and yeah, "performance art" has always basically been little more than artists trolling normies for the lulz.

But I also realize that this shit really freaks out folks who never grew up in the art scene, and if exploiting Abramovic's shitty art is what it takes to sway flyover state independents and god-fearing iq85 brown people towards voting for the God-Emperor, then so be it.

James Woods supports Trump you spastic

She is pouring blood on a mummified toddler effigy. What kind of person actually does that as a hobby?

Also see pic related

stop it with your damn logic!

desu though podesta does have a weird side to his personality
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/04/08/the-long-strange-history-of-john-podestas-space-alien-obsession/

The problem with this argument is that it gives the artist license to do whatever he or she wants under the guise of "art."

What I mean by that is at a certain point, the behavior becomes so degenerate - and perhaps even illegal - that simply calling it "art" can not and should not absolve the "artist" of moral, legal, or social responsibility.

Your line of thinking, taken to it's logical conclusion, is that I could murder someone and be absolved of any responsibility as long as enough people believe me when I say it's "art." That's unacceptable.

(As an aside, I did my college thesis on the Fluxus movement, so I know what I'm talking about.)