The entire election comes down to this one state

>The entire election comes down to this one state

Is this gonna be a repeat of the 2000 election?

Trump will win.

Fucking old people have the key to saving the West...

For God's sake, Omar Mateen killed 50 bicurious latinos in a bar in Orlando, his father shows up two months later to a Hillary Clinton rally. Do you really think the latinos will vote for that bitch? I think Trump has this in the bag to be honest, ever since that rag head killed up all those cock munchers.

Florida bro here:

Have faith. Trust me, have faith.

They are trying to steal it, and got caught. They are in deep doo doo.

psure it's gonna come down to a manual recount in FL

This.
Old people were a majority of Brexit voters and are some of the most red pilled of all time, they member how things were so I see Florida having a massive Trump turnout.

floridian here, i voted for Trump.

also
>cucknadians obsessed with US politics

Pretty sad how you faggots complain about how self centered americans are when we are all you ever talk about.

Flori-fag here, the cubans are red voters after the communist government took over Cuba, the north is deep south, and the only "democrats" we really have are Puerto Ricans, and they are far less than the cubans. If you have any doubt we're going red, look at the primaries. Trump beat 2 cubans to the state with double digits, he'll beat Hillary.

>tfw your vote actually matters
>but it doesnt because the system is rigged

stop saying that and fucking vote you defeatist cuck

Voted hilldawg. We will win inshallah

My grandparents live there and one of them isn't voting because he doesn't want to pick between two villains and my grandma believes everything msnbc tells her.

>delusional HillShills still think florida can go blue

you have 2 days to convince her to change her mind

im puertorrican living in orlando area, im voting Trump.

Based Cubans will save us all.

Clinton will likely have enough electoral college votes to easily win before they finish counting Florida.

That said, a better way to look at it is: if Trump loses that state, he has 100% no chance at victory. If the margin of era favors clinton and they call Florida early than expected it's going to be so lol worthy

Tell her you need the tax break for the new buisness you are starting. Your grandparents will certainly vote if it helps you .

Couldn't have said it better myself

Just explain to them what a no-fly zone is and that Trump may have said mean things, but he still is necessary to vote for if they want to avoid nuclear war. The redpill will bring them to Trump in the end.

Florida will never be red again.

>Is this gonna be a repeat of the 2000 election?
Can you imagine the anal anguish if Trump wins by less than 100,000 votes, Dems sue for endless recounts, and the supreme court calls it for Trump?

You'll have little abortive liberal revolutions all over the country. Maybe even some pussy rioting.

>electoral college

Central Florida here. Trump is winning the election, there's no way around it. There is literally no 'support' for Hillary anywhere near me other than UF, but we all know University's have been cucked for a long time.

>Is this gonna be a repeat of the 2000 election?
I pray for this every day. I don't care who wins, just fuck it up Florida please. Imagine if we can drag this shit out 3 months. It's be insane.

Floriduh. The limp penis of America.

We got your back.

Florida is trump territory

the future of the world down to a bunch of chicanos

what has this world come to

Chicanos are from mexican descent you sudaca fuck.

There are tons of all white parts of Florida. That's how trump will win. the Miaminiggers don't control the whole state

I don't speak taco

Id say it will come down to PA or NH

>Florida
>no mention of Cubans

how did early voting go in 2000?