So why do you guys hate Hillary?

So why do you guys hate Hillary?
This is a right wing board.
And she's a pretty heavy warmonger, and war is right wing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xb_N02-vh8M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>War is right wing
>There are people who think of war in these terms
I can't believe I'm saying this but American education!

terrible bait

I don't want to bleed out in a Siberian grain silo while Boris, Ivan and Vladimir all pose for selfies with my frozen corpse

Her pro-war stance is the main thing I like her, if we're being honest.

>War is right wing
how dumb is this board getting?

War with non commie Russia is a leftist dream. If it was still the USSR then the left would be antiwar.

after what all the leaks and etc have revealed about the american government i would sit in a prison cell before i would fight for these corrupt traitors. absolutely no fucking way i would fight the "enemies" that they point to. the wool has been pulled from my eyes and it cannot be replaced

Jut because republishits were all for invading Iraq doesn't mean war is inherently right wing. War is just fucking war
It's shit like this that really exposes how fucking gay it is to have a one dimensional spectrum to define things

Hil is a great republican, imperialist piece of shit, blamed home owners during the housing crisis, favors corporations, assists in ethnic cleansing in Latin America and Africa, I hate Hillary because she's the perfect republican.
I imagine that's why so many republicans are okay with voting for her.
But I can never support her, the only difference between her and Donald Trump is that Donald Trump only aspires to do all the atrocities that Hillary has already done.

If anything xenophobia which can cause war is right wing.

Right wing is also being knowledgeable about finances, which war is fucking up in your country. Also the war is causing us to be flooded by refugees, which is a bad thing for all sides involved. Eat a dick

I'm sure the fascist stormweenies who invaded the board love her, but the spirit of the board is liberal. She is not liberal. Trump is.

I agree. I'm socially liberal but I'm fiscally conservative.

>war is right wing

sir, please step out of the line

>war is right wing
Since Jewish Trotskyists took over the party, yes.

>It's shit like this that really exposes how fucking gay it is to have a one dimensional spectrum to define things
yep

I know this is bait, but there are people who genuinely think another war of white people vs white people in time where niggers are flooding into Europe by millions is a good idea.

Is not.

>Sup Forums is liberal
Wew lad
>le stormweenie boogeyman
Sup Forums is perfectly capable of ebin racist on its own

Trying to go to war with Russia while defending her Saudi masters and their ISIS pets is deplorable as fuck.

hard kek

You're not confusing liberals with "liberals" who went back to calling themselves progressive, are you?

We have IDs dumbass. We can see that you responded to yourself.

They hate her because she's the more popular candidate.

Its crazy that this place (Sup Forums), home of the dredges of the internet actually cant stand all this corruption, and want trump to win.

>war is right wing

War is used to achieve political and economic goals by all manner of people from all over the world.

>war is right wing

War has no political allegiance, dumb dumb.

Because we are fascists, not corporatists you moron

hillary clinton is about as far left as ronald reagan. no idea where the "clinton supporters = commies" thing came from

Correct OP, there is no major left wing party in America today.
Democrat Party is centre right

>Mudslime Invasion
>also open borders to everyone else
>youtube.com/watch?v=xb_N02-vh8M
>has an obvious tyrannical temperament (not a good actor)
>supports TPP and NAFTA

>Democrat Party is Centre right
Chomsky pls leave

Trump will win

she doesn't want to kill the right people

Her sense of entitlement.
Shit tier lawyer.
Wife of a President. Big deal.
Carpetbagger Senator
Shit tier Secretary of State who was directed by the Saudis and destabilized the Middle East for the next 100 years.
Feels she's owed the Presidency.

You mean the party that elected a nigger who promotes lies that are spoken by the Black lives Matter movement which props up heavy anti white Propoganda, a party which seeks to disarm the people, which demonized anyone who takes a stand for land (except feather heads of course), a party which is perfectly fine with ridiculously high taxes, a party that goes after anyone who wants even basic immigration laws enforced, a party which wants to flood the us with lots of nonwhites

If that sounds right wing to you then you are a super far left commie faggot

this
was meant for

This. Hillary may be a warmonger, but she's not a nationalist like Trump.

Did you just assume his gender?

you forgot to turn your wifi off asshole

>I'm a phone fag so that means everyone is a phone fag

Does anyone have that Spongebob manray meme with Patrick as the redditor?

Pussy

the image.jpg in his first post gives it away

>war is right wing
shit b8
sage
kys
CTR get out

bump

I think she is gonna win

Lol me too dude

>and war is right wing
>and war is right wing
>and war is right wing

sage

thanks for correcting the record

Stalin didn't want war though (unlike Hitler). His war against Germany was purely defensive.