ID card costs roughly 30 dollars. Are liberals saying niggers are so poor they can't even afford a 30 dollar card...

ID card costs roughly 30 dollars. Are liberals saying niggers are so poor they can't even afford a 30 dollar card? It's fucking retarded, India requires ID to vote, and that's actual poverty. I don't understand how in some states you can just walk into a voter booth no questions asked and fill out your dirty illegal name for a vote equal to mine. And don't even give me the "Oh they run the name against a data base argument"
>Oh Jose Gonzales, yeah he's a person, sign him up

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=odB1wWPqSlE&ab_channel=AmiHorowitz
huffingtonpost.com/entry/john-oliver-voter-id_us_56c18243e4b0c3c55051d77d
youtube.com/watch?v=iTrvkqRaYTo
dds.ga.gov/drivers/dldata.aspx?con=1746395936&ty=dl
theblaze.com/news/2016/11/03/filmmaker-asks-white-liberals-how-voter-id-laws-are-racist-and-its-an-utter-failure/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_from_ignorance
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There are some places in America that are so poor that they are borderline no man land's because gangs have overthrown the entire area. It's impossible to actually get to the DVM.

>I've never met a white person who can't afford an ID card
We have white NEETs on this board right now who don't have ID cards because their foodstamps don't cover IDs

>DVM
What the fuck kinda backwoods shithole do you live in? The rest of the country calls it the DMV.

They could just let you choose between using your fingerprint (free) or an ID card in order to put the paper ballout inside the box.

>31 instances of voter fraud out of a billion ballots.
So this means we need to add an extra step in voting? Nah son. It's a pointless add on that just adds another level of bullshit and bureaucracy to an already annoying process.

Maybe there's no voter fraud because of the current laws we have in place? really makes you think

Voter fraud is next to impossible to catch.

Technically and universally thats how its suppose to be but in america your amazing politicians seems to find new ways to rig the polls to their side.
>HURRDURR NOT WINNING THE POPULAR VOTE
>INVENT THE FUCKING ELECTORAL COLLEGE
>HURRDURR ELECT JUDGES
>HURRDURR DEM FOODSTAMPS PEOPLE ARE PREDOMINANTLY LIBTARDS,LETS CHANGE THE RULES SO WE WIN THIS STATE ONLY HAVING OUR RICH ID PEOPLE CAN VOTE
Your democractic process is so rigged for the political elite. Of course democratic process is still respected but fuck me i would feel bad too for being a republican in california or a democat in south carolina

No, they still get thousands a month in welfare. Parts of India is literally vstill in a prehistoric age with no modern shit

The funny thing is, when the USA started democratic elections in IRAQ, all sandniggers' finger was marked with ink (which is free) so they didn't vote again. So they have the solution but the problem is what benefits them.

Becuase liberals themselvesare the racist

youtube.com/watch?v=odB1wWPqSlE&ab_channel=AmiHorowitz

Sources
huffingtonpost.com/entry/john-oliver-voter-id_us_56c18243e4b0c3c55051d77d

gotta have an id card to cash their check, it's not an excuse for the poor.

only people who avoid them are off the grid, felons, some homeless, illegal residents, etc.

We have electronic voting machines and indelible ink marks on fingers so there is almost no chance of voter fraud.

However, poor people are intimidated and put on a bus and driven in to vote on the promise of 2 bananas and a pack of Glucose biscuits.

LMAO fuck outta here my dude. DMV is plastered with nigs and spics trying to get IDs for gibsdat in my shithole.

t. Fresno

That's nothing new, plenty of shitty countries have been doing that for decades to thwart double voting.

Both sides are fucking racist , hell thats what clinton is representing when she went against Sanders , the Neoliberal elite. But trump is exterminate the non-white level of racism so really can't blame minorities

Texas has a voter card they give for free

India has new tech, most residents require an Aadhar card.

The card has fingers prints (all 10 digits), iris scans and facial recognition. It is similar to what Americans rolled out in Afghanistan after their invasion. Citizens need to finger print authentication for some services from the state, such as benefits.

fucking hell, we even have it on tape! they ARE busing people around to vote multiple time!

>The card has fingers prints

pass

Voter Ids laws normally allow for a free ID for poor people.

If I have to have an ID to buy cigs, alcohol, apply for welfare, get student aid, health care, and about a dozen other things then I should have to have one to vote.

Well, in here ID card is basically everything.
Without that little plastic card you don't even exist.
You need it for literally anything, so all citizens have it.

B-but voter ID laws are racist. Can't you see that requiring voters to identify themselves is structural racism of the highest order, user ? Huh ?

Oh wow they are just desperate to virtue signal. Anyone can get an ID, if you can't afford it you can get a free one (I've seen it happen lots, social worker here).

niggers, even here in serbia they paint our finger with some radioactive shit and make us sign multiple times in addition to checking id before we can vote

I thought that the federal government was supposed to give you an ID for free. Why don't they just send them to people instead of bitch about it?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

India is pretty invasive, internet monitoring is very real.

Same thing in USA. These niggers will go and get an ID so they can get foodstamps and welfare , theyre just too lazy to vote.

They should be free for everyone who wants one, but the catch is of course that we need real voter fraud protection. Ink fingers, Photo ID checks, etc.

I would gladly pay a few dollars more in taxes for fair elections. No contest.

Drivers licence here in Georgia is $32 and if you want general identification for voting purposes only, it's literally free.
dds.ga.gov/drivers/dldata.aspx?con=1746395936&ty=dl
No reason at all not to require ID. We have 300 million citizens. That should be tracked somewhere.

Poor people need ID to get welfare etc,,,,

So it's reaaly about rigging electioms.

Have you ever been to the ghettos, these people honestly don't understand how to fill out a form. Most of them don't even have a bank account, they take their payroll check (if they work at all and didn't get paid in cash) to a check cashing place and pay a $10 fee to cash it because they don't understand how to open a checking account.

>internet monitoring is very real.

Well let's not kid ourselves, that's real everywhere, in large part because of us.

Don't you need an ID to buy newports and 40s?

Indian is run by intellectual beings where as America is run by dumb people

The thing about voter fraud is that it's only effective when it's not caught.

And some dumb cunt that can't be bothered to shell out $30 for ID probably hasn't the agency required to vote anyway.

Universal suffrage was a mistake, there is a reason early democracies ruled it out until fairly recently.

Who's fucking fault is that? These fucking SJW's like Franchesca Ramesy always bitch and whine and complain that whites hold blacks back, but when given the opportunity to do well THEY NEVER NOT EVEN ONCE EVEN TRY TO IMPROVE THEMSELVES. THEY'VE BEEN KILLING EACH OTHER IN THE STREETS FOR FUCKING 40 YEARS! HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO REALIZE THAT WHAT YOU'RE DOING ISN'T FUCKING WORKING? And then they have the nerve to let the white man do everything for them after sitting on there asses and complaining. Makes me absolutely fucking sick.

Want to know the reason you won't mention that absentee voting doesn't require ID?

(It's because the majority of absentee voters are Conservatives)

here in Texas i voted early and was required to show my state id so they could look up my voter id. one guy in front of me registered late so they couldn't find his voter id online. they pulled him aside while they tried to determine his voter id.

not sure why every state can't be Texas

Never owned a creditcard and prefer to keep it that way. I worked 5 years in a store, I had 3 people ask us if we accepted credit cards in all those years.

>But trump is exterminate the non-white level of racism
In what way? I'm black and I'll be voting trump. What has he said that makes you think he wants me dead?

Just make ID cards free then

Seriously America.. still? You still pull this fucking shit?

theblaze.com/news/2016/11/03/filmmaker-asks-white-liberals-how-voter-id-laws-are-racist-and-its-an-utter-failure/

in the UK they just ask you where you live and cross off your name

Voter ID cards are free.

To cash a check at a check cashing place, you need photo ID.

>It's fucking retarded, India requires ID to vote, and that's actual poverty.

Or perhaps it's because in order to absentee vote you need to provide your name, address, date of birth and current address under penalty of perjury AND that so few people vote absentee that it is much easier to check individual ballots as they arrive. Ever think of that?

They already are.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_from_ignorance

then how is it racist to have ID cards required to vote?

It isn't. It's just liberals virtue signaling to perpetuate easy voter fraud tactics and call anybody that tries to combat it a raycyst.

It's a blatant case of structural racism, user.

Fucking hell...

Oh god not her!
the fact that they can so easily spew their propaganda on tv baffles me

Idiot, I could literally fly over from England and vote in multiple states without even being a citizen.