Star vs Season 3 episodes

youtube.com/watch?v=xcp5eJWFrX4

Season 3 of Star vs The Forces of Evil continues on Monday, and we now have all of the synopses for the 9 (17) episodes that will be airing:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZksIFtdIrng
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Week 1

And Week 2

(compiled by seddm on tumblr)

Daily reminder that Janna is bestest girl and will win the whole Marco

youtube.com/watch?v=ZksIFtdIrng

Reminder that We’re still on the path of Star/Anakin and Eclipsa/Palpatine

>Macro considering his friendship with Star might be due to Star taking more of a control role in Mewni overrating her parents. This is part of her listening to Eclipsa. Marco sees this as a problem, but of course Star doesn't. This leads Marco to be cautious of Star. I have a feeling that the events of Star trying to stop her portals reveals something that leads her down a darker path. Due to this Monster Bash might have the disappearances actually be Star's work.
>It’s troubling that "Death Peck" isn't the bird episode we thought, which means it might be a play on of the Kiss of Death, or Kiss of Judas which is the following.
>a Judas kiss may refer to "an act appearing to be an act of friendship, which is in fact harmful to the recipient".
>So basically the petition is actually a trick, and fits into the Biblical references of the show. Now if Star knows it's a trick or Eclipsa tricked her into thinking it's legit I don't know. I believe the petition isn't trustworthy though. This also plays into "Monster Bash" which would explain the disappearances as the trick.
>Eclipsa uses the Princess of Mewni Star, and tells her to to get all the youth to gather in one place to celebrate "peace"
>Knowing all the future of Mewni is in one place Eclipsa captures all of them
>Star tries to stop the portals, but ends up doing something she regrets

Monster Bash happens

>Eclipsa: First I want you to go to the Monster Temple

Can't wait for more Tom

When will be the next livestream ?

I wonder if it will be more gay stuff than cuck stuff, since Tom reappears.

>Eclipsa sets up Star or Moon for a false flag attack against monsters when they're on the verge of peace
>"She can make you do things you don't want to do!"
Oh fuck

Hopefully there will be some gay cuck stuff as Marco steals Star's chance of being loved again

That ended Monday, user.

Will there be any streams for the new episoses?

>He doesn't know Starcucks were BTFO and Jarco wins

Jackie will be one of the abducted guests during Monster Bash, you didn't hear it from me

Do we know these are actually legit?

WHY WOULD YOU HAVE THE PARTY AT THE ANCIENT MONSTER TEMPLE WHERE THE ENTIRE MHC FUCKING DIED

WHAT MADE YOU THINK THAT WAS A GOOD IDEA

Fuck tom, hekapoo is getting an episode

B-but muh history!

Yeah, they're straight from Disney.

>not ready to let him go
We're either going to see a glorious catfight, the fall of Jarco, the absolutely cucking of Star, or the begging of Starco, or some weird combo
"Marco, I need a friend right now"

>Americans genocide an entire indigenous people and push the survivors away into a land that nobody really wants
>celebrated with turkey dinner, family gathering and sharing what everyone is thankful for
It works.

More of the daughter

MEWNI YES!

After 20 years under Moon "my Darkest Spell sends liggers to Hell" the Undaunted, it's probably the only cultural site they have left.

There's a double agent within Mewni, who has been secretly trying to subvert the kingdom
It's the king working for eclipsa because he's into GILFs and loves to see her pleasure by the big monster cock [ /spoiler]

MONSTERS ARE A RACE OF PEACE

>living in peace
UNTIL THE DARK MEWMANS ATTACK

Serious question.
Will any of you named your kid about a character from the show?

What was her name again?

"Toffee's dead, dude."
--Star "EQUALITY 4 MONSTERS" Butterfly, 2017

Post more of hekafam

I want to name a daughter Star but I know in the real world the name doesn't have the magical space bug connotation the show version has.

>implying "monster" is a race
MUDBLOOD!!! SEPTARIAN SUPREMACY SHALL RULE ALL!!!

I know that's suppose to be a pacifier, but every time I see that, it looks like that baby is suppose to have an ahegao face

>More Marco and Heckapoo interactions
>Star standing up for the rights of monsters
>Eclipsa
>Marco becomes a squire
>Tom gets some more episodes
>DREAM DIMENSIONS

and last but not least What are your predictions for the newest seasons?

what if skull decorations are just part of his culture tho

what if he is really a good boy

>there will be no acknowledgement between Marco and Hekapoo that they spent 16 years hatefucking without protection in a desolate wasteland

there won't even be a
>getting back to you was the only thing that kept me going, Star
You know it to be true, the show is going to pretend it didn't happen.

>painting immortal lizards as softies
I bet you're a filthy two-head! Reminder that your future ruler is busy recklessly partying and using those mouths for unsavory purposes.

HHHHUUGGGHNNNNNN

*rattle rattle rattle rattle rattle*

sounds like there will be not nearly enough Janna

hopefully she is a side character in a lot of these just not mentioned in the summaries

fuck off, Gypsy poster, this thread is for godtier women only

i can only hope we will see more of janna
I need more autistic Janna greens,
but there's not enough content of her to make a new one

If time really is that much different between the dimensions, doesn't that make Hekapoo the ultimate GILF?

I'm just waiting for Star to try and go after Tom again only to get cucked by Janna this time

thus pleasing Jannafags and cuckfags

I knew that you were a liar.

Please understand. Fleshlings only tell lies

Tom is a fucking giant compared to Janna in this picture.

Mina will try to destroy the peace between monsters and mewnians

>Fuck tom
Okay!

what's the actual broadcast time? like 8pm est?

will someone here be streaming it?

If we are to be ruled by immortal lizards then we should have more art of them so post more septarians

THEY BETTER GO UP ON THE APP BEFORE THAT OR I SWEAR TO GOD

It's specifically says the youth attend this party. The teenage girls start going through Mewberty at the party and start kidnapping the males of Mewni and monster. The season ends with Marco having to quench their thirsts while Star watches. Season 4 is a brand new cast of all of Marcos children from every Mewni female in the kingdom

what if the guests at the ancient monster temple get sacrificed to the ancient monster/septarian god

Who let /tg/ in here

welp, I'm going to hell

GOOGLY EYE user, I SUMMON THEE

>"Star Butterfly"
If I wanted my daughter to be a stripper, sure

>Dat hekamilf

Marco and Hekapoo have been doing secret stuff toghter.

We're literally getting an episode where Star finds out Marco's been sneaking around with Hekapoo behind her back. Daron even said at SDCC that we'd be getting more Future Marco, so his body will probably even shift back when he goes back to her dimension.

that IS great news
I try to avoid as much news as possible so the episodes are a surprise.

So... Peace between Monsters & Mewmans, Markapoo 2: Electric Boogaloo, Star travels dimensions through dreams (sounds kinda familiar), and more of "Best Girl."

Well, my predictions are way off.

The one downside about this show being about a kingdom of magical insectoid alien queens with space-themed names instead of a loser middle-schooler is that thd name "Star Butterfly" no longer has that spot-on My First OC Do Not Steal vibe, from when it could maybe be assumed that it was something the character made up herself.

I found something recently that I'd written when I was around proto-Star's age and apparently then I thought "Aurora Moon" was the coolest name ever.

>Rest in Pudding
>Sweet Dreams
>Nightlife/Deep Dive
We're gonna get so much cute pajama Star this season, I love it

>genocide

I dont think you know what that word means.

I mean I was planning on naming a daughter Jackie before I even started watching so idk if that counts

how would you describe it then?

>Monster Bash

Man, I wanted some good old, Dues Vult against monsters.

>there won't even be a
>getting back to you was the only thing that kept me going, Star
Jesus christ it's like no one watched the episode. Even after he got his scissors and reunited with Star, he WANTED to stay in Hekapoo's dimension until Star talked him out of it (considering his family, his friends, and her).

look man I like cheesy sappy shit

I honestly think that may even happen for Jackie between Sophomore Slump and Monster Bash.

I don't think the dock scene is a breakup. I think it's a reconciliation. There will be trial runs bringing Jackie along to Mewni, and she will be one of the guests kidnapped in Monster Bash.

Definitely naming my first daughter Lekmet

Why do people keep drawing Janna without her signature chin?
Also why do people keep drawing worst ship Jantom when Tomkie will clearly be endgame?

>Jackie going to Mewni
oh please, Jackie probably won't even get screen time on Earth

Then at least have it make sense

You obviously didn't watch it. Did you see how much they were eyefucking each other? That invitation that he could come back whenever he wanted?
In all seriousness, I hope nachos the dragon bike comes back

that's quitter talk

>Sophomore Slump is the last Earth episode, period
F

Genocide implies a desire and actions to systematically wiping out a group of peoples. Taking their land in wars/deals/etc is not Genocide. What is happening in Africa with the dozen or so different ethnic tribes wiping each other out in a deliberate attempt to kill each other out, that is Genocide. The Holocaust is Genocide, a deliberate attempt to wipe out the Jews. A stronger civilization taking over a weaker, less developed one is not genocide, its the natural order of things. and it happened many times through out history. (Romans taking over the world, Egypt and nearby areas same thing with Babylon, Persia etc etc) and I would prefer it if people would stop throwing around that word around so easily.

>inb4 muh pox blankets
When that happened, Luis Pasteur was not even born yet. Its a myth.

>tomkie
honestly its the only ship more crack than Jantom

At least Janna seems like she would be into dating a demon

also I really don't like the whole pair the spares thing, with Star and Marco's exs hooking up because they both got dumped by Star and Marco

...are we talking about the same thing?
I was referring to the guy talking about Marco's supposed 16 year commitment just for Star, as if he was completely invested in her the whole time instead of just the journey (which he even made a point of saying before Star convinced him to come back to earth).

this image genocides muh dic

It fucking baffles me how Jantom escapes the "pair the spares" trope.

Jantom is nothing but wish fulfillment for Janna and a complete destruction of Tom's character.

There are so many hints for Tomkie. You don't have to like it but it is much more likely than Jantom.

>that's not even its final form

That's ok because Stop acting like Jackie's going to be dropped

This gal along with that russian and the septarian nation blogs have some of the best art. Shame they update once in a blue moon

>won't even get screen time
They can't show Jackie and Marco in the process of procreation of their many children, user
This is a Christian cartoon

Bonjour frenchy.

Also most Indians (80% in some figures) died due to having such an awful immune system.

If Janna is going to Mewni, Jackie is too. No exceptions.
Earth is Marco's territory. I don't give a shit if it's all about Star. Marco gets to choose what other Earthlings get to accompany him.

the other one is coming soon tm