When will DC realize that Constantine existing in the same universe as Superman, Flash...

When will DC realize that Constantine existing in the same universe as Superman, Flash, and fucking Aquaman doesn't work? I wish they'd keep him in a separate Vertigo universe.

All those years and here you are still crying.

From all the DC fans, the Constantinefags are the most retarded. I really wish they never give him his own universe again, just to see you autist crying to no end.

>Constantine being in the same universe as Superman and aquaman doesn't work
Why?

They tripling down by adding Watchmen. They will fuck them up too. Sometimes not being with the popular kids is what makes you popular.

Sandman
Constantine
Watchmen

None of them should be in normal continuity

Why? It started off being in that regular universe

they did but they've decided to milk the amoral conman magician for some reason.

Is he really so shit a character that he can't operate in a shared universe?

Thats not his problem. Constantine's problem is being turned into another spell tossing fag

When will DC realize that Constantine existing in the same universe as Molly Hayes, Doctor Strange, and fucking Rocket Raccoon doesn't work? I wish they'd keep him in a separate Max universe.

This. John is not Doctor Fate or the Phantom Stranger, Hell he's not even close to Zatanna's level. John should not be the lead for magical DC.

Autistic anons who think their capeshit is better than being in the same universe as other capeshit

I can't wait for Barbatos to kill Daniel to make u autistic vertigo fags die

What if The Wire and Breaking Bad and, say, Doctor Who and Unbreakable Kimmy all existed in the same universe and frequently referenced the events of each other? It doesn't work, does it?

DC wants to make him their Doctor Strange. Why? They already have Zatanna, who's been getting ignored hard.

People have made Supernatural, Doctor Who and Sherlock work in the same universe. Anythings possible with deticaded writers

>Zatanna will never get the same amount of respect from DC as Strange does from Marvel

Kill me

their focusing on Zatanna's teen years in the upcoming mystic U

She also just Had a big role in Detective comics by giving Bruce the means to find out that Tim was alive all along

You just dodged the question

Strange got Nuffered hard in Aarons run and Bendis doesn't respect him and always gives his role away to different characters I.E Tony. Strange isn't even SS anymore Loki the God of Lies (Stories) is

Have you posted this before? I feel like I've seen this exact autistic thing before

no I gave you an answer YOU CAN MAKE IT FUCKING WORK

>it doesn't work
Yeah it does, it's called the real world.

Doctor Who could happen in our world? K.

>Autism thinks that the truth is autistic
Sad vertigo fag Very Sad

The campiness and implausiblity of Who and Unbreakable would ruin Breaking Bad by merely being canon to each other. 10x worse if they crossover.

For Constantine to work, he needs to operate on a level similar to his appearance in Swamp Thing: guy operating on the periphery, with an unclear allegiance and his own hidden agenda to every one of his actions.

DC's biggest mistake was trying to make him leader of the Justice League Dark, a role his character was grossly unsuited for, and exaggerate his negative attributes to the point of absurdity (Vertigo Constantine was always an asshole, but he was never actively malevolent and traitorous like he is in the DC universe), to the detriment of Zatanna's character, who was both far better-suited to the role of leader and had her character suffer due to their endless attempts to ship her and John together.

>MUH SACRE COW
if it makes money and the creators behind said crossover are decent enough it doesn't matter

You can tell people don't read Strange. He's been nerfed for months now. Jason Aaron cut his powers for reasons unknown, gave his house away and now his title is going to Loki.

Strange has been castrated.

That's another new phenomena at Marvel, cutting a character's abilities for no good reason.

You know what the biggest problem on your argument here?
>Constantine comes from capeshit
>so does Swampthing and Sandman
>the stories being told are not that different from capeshit either.

>Justice League Dark, a role his character was grossly unsuited for
I didn't read a lot of it (it had really shitty art), but I remember him not wanting to be the leader of anything. Did that change as it went on?

Getting a little heated there?

>Shitposting about Sandman
Really, user? Is nothing sacred to you? You going to start shiting on Hellboy next?

>Swamp thing has a hidden agenda
Attacked the rest of the justice league to allow batman and the bat family to escape in metal

>for Constantine to work
He worked just fine when he was in Books of magic.

>Capeshit definiton user
Abandon thread

>giving reasons to have movie synergy

Im sorry user I'm sorry its just so fun

>heated
sure cause

They already think fucking Watchmen works in the same interacting multiverse.

They kept him as leader until issue 30. Every single arc was a repeat of
>the team get in to magic shenanigans
>John double-crosses the team in the nth hour
>Day is saved, everyone tells Constantine how much of a piece of shit he is, but continue allowing him to be their leader

It got tiresome very fucking quickly.

I liked JLD but I agree that Constantine shouldn't have been the head of the group.

>I'm only pretending to be retarded
I don't know user, from the other times it seems like you're actually a retard.

>tumblr has written eye peelingly terribad fanfiction so it's okay

please return there

What's worse: it being one user, or another one starting to shitpost as them?

he's talking about the original stories sweetie

>he's not even close to Zatanna's level. John should not be the lead for magical DC
The laughing magician, who singlehandedly have stoped the apocalypse several times includying one orchestrated by Lucifer himself.

JOHN AIN'T SHIT, all he has is his luck.

>all he has is his luck.
Thanks to Andy Diggle, that is literally his magic. He has access to Luck Magic passed down through his lineage.
It's really fucking stupid, and I think people forget how terrible Hellblazer got in the 200s

When did that happen? I don't remember those two ever interacting.

Vertigo has always had a relationship with the mainline DCU and it's better for it

I do agree his interactions with heroes should be EXTREMLY limited. Big shits like the Justice League shouldn't even know who he is really. His power creep has been one of the worst things about his newfound popularity

So you don't know shit about constantine, good to know, kid.
btw, you may wanna check your caps-lock key, while you are at it.

>u

>YOU CAN MAKE IT FUCKING WORK

You've produced no evidence of this working.

I probably know more about him than you sonny jim, especially if you think he's a better magician than Zatanna.

Spoilers retard, John crossed over all the fucking time back in the day. Swamp Thing's CoIE issue had him and John teaming up with a bunch of spoopy heroes. The Vertigo line has always taken place in the DCU, it just stayed away from most other titles, that was its purpose.

So did he fuck Hal Jordan?

Every day and twice on Sunday

I think DC is dumb not to bring in Smax if they're going to ape Moore's stuff

Mignola's art is boring

Some Tom Strong stuff is set to appear in The Terrifics, so some other ABC stuff might appear eventually

John pulls rabbits out of his ass to save the day not from knowing a proper spell or whatever magic bullshit, but from being a smart conman who usually turns things around. This also however fucks other, innocent people over on several occasions, and its the reason why everyone hates John (besides being a prick)

>Didn't read Swamp Thing
Kill yourself casual

>Dream is literally the child of Golden Age heroes
HURRR DURR ISS IN ISS OWN SUPER SECRET SPESHUL CONTINUITY GUYZ

MUH SACRED COW
It isn't even as good as its spin off

You're trying too hard. Shouldn't you be shitposting about WATCHMEN/Doomsday Clock or are you holding out until later?

I'm pretty sure most people only got as far as the end of the Delano run, either that or Garth Ennis'. They didn't have to endure shit like Azarello's godawful run or fucking Epiphany.

Sandman take place in the DC Multiverse dude. It is in DC canon, it is not its own universe this is explicitly established by the text. This is not bait, trolling, flaming or anything else, it is you being a retard. Did you actually read the comic?

You gave us a bunch of shittily written, quippy, vaguely tonally similar tumblr shows. Of course you could combine that. Try combining, say, the Tick and Oz and see how that works in your mind. Or, once again, instead of dodging the question, combine Breaking Bad, The Wire, Doctor Who and Unbreakable Kimmy.

Is it true that he's bisexual?

You genuinely have not read Constantine if you think this. You must have missed the Swamp Thing arc where he teamed up with all the Magic heroes. Or fuck when he was the fucking SWAMP THING a SUPERHERO's mentor. You just read wikipedia and jerk off to the idea.

I never said I disagreed, retard. Your shitposting is still weak

It's not shitposting, just calling out retards.

why doesn't DC push Amethyst as their magical girl

For a very long time, yeah. He mentioned "girlfriends...and the occasional boyfriend" way back in the day (I think the Delano years), then seduced a dude as part of a revenge con under Azzarello, and had a few male lovers in the New52/DCYou years.

Yes

Because DC doesn't know how good they got it.

No he isn't, Infinity Inc were frankly Bronze Age.
Grandchild of Golden Age.

True, I had my Fates mixed up, I thought he was Kent Nelson's kid for some reason. I haven't read Sandman in like 15 years

They were always supposed to be existing in the same universe, they just didn't need to show off with a crossover every other issue.

>bringing up shit from before Vartigo existed
Well, that's pretty dumb

When will fans realize they put him int he DCU good and proper because they knew Vertigo was fuckin dying

I think it works fine as long as he keeos interaction with that stuff to rare mentions.
Being part of the main universe was great for sandman though. Having those few characters show up for the wake was incredibly impactful.

Watchmen should be seperate though I do agree.

I kind of want Zatara to have a movie in the dceu before they kill him off again.

Wait what?

Some of the best stories happen when DC and Vertigo intermix.

I loved watching Dream visit J'onn in Preludes and Nocturnes, for instance. Also, at least half of all Swamp Thing's stories wouldn't exist if he had to choose one or the other.

But nothing about nerfing strange matches mcu.
Same with what's going on with Thor or Hulk or Iron Man or Cap or Antman or GoG or Falcon or WS or SpiderMan.

The shared universe is not a thing outside of crossovers.

Never. Get ready for Justice League Dark Rebirth.

A big shared universe is always a bit stupid. it only exists because cross-overs sale.

There's a reason why seeing Batman fights big interplanetary foes next to Superman and the GL seems dumb and batwank.

>DC should not involves Sandman
>While Sandman involved Superman, Batman, Green Lantern, Darkseid, Mr Miracle, Martian Manhunter, The original Sandman, Hawkman, Dr destiny, Scarecrow, Metamorpho, and the DC Multiverse
>And Even Gaiman himself loves to watch other DC characters' interactions with Endless

Please

>separate Vertigo universe.
Constantine first appeared in Swamp Thing, and Swampy in the very same run met Batman, Phantom Stranger, Etrigan, New Gods, pectre and many other DC characters. Furthermore, Constantine had appeared in Sandman, where also Superman, Batman, MM, Darkseid, several golden age DC characters and more have appeared. Now tell me again about that separate Vertigo universe of yours.

because people don't read comics.