When the writers at Marvel name a Dorms of their progressive and diverse multi-dimensional University after an accused...

When the writers at Marvel name a Dorms of their progressive and diverse multi-dimensional University after an accused Rapist.

Trump was also "accused" of raping someone, does that mean he actually has?

OP only said accused rapists, didn't say anything about doing it.

But the SJW don't distinguished from accused to actual proven rapists.

That said this is not going to phase Rivera at all.

DeGrasse and Bill Nye are the biggest fuck bois in STEM.

In all fairness the woman seems genuinely nuts. Much of a doofus as I think DeGrasse High is he probably didn't ever rape, touch or even encounter this broad.

When the OP takes a screenshot of "readcomicsonline" and doesn't click or otherwise hide the "Hide" buttons.

Listen and believe.

Why are those even there?

>"the writers at Marvel"
I can't even begin to fathom the stupidity and laziness behind this statement.

I believe they're advert overlays that you have to click "Hide" to close before reading, but if you block ads like a normal person then the ads don't appear (but the "Hide" buttons do).

If you use "readcomiconline" frequently, you can use your adblocker's (uBlock, unless you're an idiot) "element picker mode" to permanently hide that element for future visits.

>deGrasse Tyson dorms
I said it once and I'll say it again:Puta la wea ridicula, por la cresta.

I assume those are leftovers of ads removed by adblock

and by uBlock, I meant "uBlock Origin". obviously.

>STEAM
fix'd for ya. Don't forget, it now includes the ARTS

This is why you never cozy up to these cunts. It is inevitable that someone will accuse you of something dreadful.

>STEAM
Not so fast, kid

>deGrasse Tyson dorms
You have a chance to name a dorm that exists in the Marvel Universe and the best you could come up with was using the name of a scientist in real life?

It's from America

There's a bunch of recurring sorority girl characters in this story. They're called, I shit you not, the "Leelumultipass Phi Theta Betas". A hamfisted reference to fucking Fifth Element. Gabby Rivera is awful at world buildimg.

You think Gabe ever raped anyone?

>when you can't watch Fifth Element anymore without remembering this shitty comic
I fucking hate you all and I hate this world.

No but I could belive he's eaten someone.

I refuse, and always will refuse, to call it that. It's a complete fucking joke to throw in such useless drivel into there that has fucking NOTHING to do with the other three. The fact that someone would even entertain the notion that it's even on the same level infuriates me to no end. The arguments I see for STEAM piss me off even more. This is what we fucking get for calling social science a science.

My wallet.

The campus also has the O.J. Simpson cafeteria and the Bill Cosby recreation center.

>Not a Bill Cosby cafeteria and an O.J. Simpson recreation center.
ONE FUCKING JOB.

That's hilarious. I don't read this comic and nobody is forcing you to. Don't poke shit then complain your finger stinks

It's a guilty pleasure, user. It's Mark Millar's Nemesis levels of shitty writing where it bounces back to being enjoyable in a "this comic is so awful it's funny" way.
The issue I named with it still rubs me the wrong way.

probably an exhaust pipe
gabe cares about nothing but funding his racing fetish

>Neil degrasse
>Rape

Yeah, fucking right. Look at the man, he doesn't even look like he could rape an old lady.

Just like Cosby

He was a wrestler, ripped as fuck. That being said, i cant find any news on this.

It's entirely possible it's a Sup Forums rendition. We DID do they "shave for Beiber" thing a while back.
Could be another go just to stir some dust.

What's the problem with Cosby? He seems likable. I'd share a drink with him.

>be American
>say hi to girl
>get accused of rape

Basically every man who is even somewhat well known has been accused of rape.

As someone who has a BA and an MFA, I absolutely agree. Arts already fits into STEM anyways, under both engineering and math.

2 people, he would have done more but he couldn't count any higher