Rules of RWBY/RT General:
>1.Love RWBY, hate RWBY, just don't try to tell us it's good
>2. Read the pastebin: pastebin.com/UmEaBVGW
>3. Arguing about the thread isn't discussion
>4. Don't believe their lies

1080p archive:
mega.nz/#F!S1E3wTRQ!4RH3D97O1-ZiW_lMAu7xog

RWBY Volume 5 Episode 3 link:
wpc.1765a.taucdn.net/801765A/video/uploads/videos/caa14ffa-38dd-4290-a1f3-c4535305b472/index.m3u8

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Eb6cGHK4_yc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

LANCASTER.

Qrow desu

Nora!

When Ozpin was talking through Oscar's body, was that Oscar's voice actor pulling a really good Ozpin impression, or Ozpin's voice actor making himself sound younger? I thought it was really neat.

I’m not usually one to gripe about anatomy much, but both of them look weird to me. Like they’re too short.

Oscar's voice actor pulling a really good Ozpin impression

Looks fine to me, nothing to get annoyed about or glaringly ugly.

I miss the days before Ironwood became a meme and I pretty much had him all to myself

I'm going to stick my penis inside of Ruby's butthole and then pee.

There's literally nothing wrong with Blake.

Typical Dashing Ice cream art

I wanted to fuck Penny

Reminder that casting decisions like this are taking place in Japan.

I know how to fix Yang.

Disabler

Not that bad.

She sounds real cute for bandit mommy so I have no problem, I can't wait to hear Kali

what a nice edition

It's pretty bad. Almost like Qrow is a goblin or something

GET. the. FUCK. out. OF. my. HOUSE. you. TURBO. faggot. JEW.

physically? no. mentally? yes.

Yeah, the proportions on everything are way off even at a glance. Heads are huge, bodies are tiny and have short legs.

Irondaddy is always nice

Oh yeah. Kali.

I'm thinking more along the lines of additional dismemberment.

Of course not. People or objects WITH Blake are not wrong. Blake, however, is absolutely wrong.

who is this artist?

Can Yang survive without her tits?

I wish she could be mind broken so I can just fuck her without hearing her spew about WF and some bull shit

Eh, I'll take it over other artists known for worse.

Does Ironwood have a real dick, or does he have iron wood?

Let the Japanese have their bread and circus! We only need them for the prestige their loyalty provides.

You are largely correct.

She hasn't gone back to Adam for her punishment yet.

boi

He probably has nothing

Can only imagine the amount of trauma his body went through getting torn in half, I dont think your genitals would survive that

Really

Calm down user, you're getting out of hand.

I never understood this mindset. I hate being all alone in fandom, saddled with liking unpopular characters and pairings. I just want to be able to mindlessly consume and not have to bend over backwards and shell out $$$ for cute art of a character.

So why would you ever want him all to yourself, user?

youtube.com/watch?v=Eb6cGHK4_yc

To be fair, a ship or character becoming a fandom favorite can possibly ruin that ship/character, like what the fandom did to Jaune.

>Fandom ruined Jaune.
If you're a small child sure.

>fandom favorite
>Jaune

Are we talking about RWBY?

Jaune was always shit

Yeah because Jaune being portrayed as a wimpy skinny bitch or hardcore manly man with edge and a harem is really in character
Bad choice of wording on my part, I'm more referring to fandoms favorite headcanon taking over a character

Honestly, Ironwood being nullo/completely castrated makes his punny name and the petty dick comments Glynda made towards him really hilariously awful.

He's eaten you out at the very least, Glynda. You know he has no cock. Stop being a bitch about his life-destroying injuries.

You completely missed the point yet still proved it right.

This

Alrighty

>not replacing your dong with a piston cock

>Glynda making dick comments around a dick-less Ironwood
Oh lord that's awful

>not getting a second gun

An user made a really compelling post a few threads ago about how Ironwood would need to remove and dismantle his piston cock after every fuck. Ain't nobody got time for that when you could just use a strap-on and wouldn't be able to feel anything regardless.

Are they ever going to develop their characters or just throw new ones one the screen every season to keep people distracted?

He does it for them, user. It is a sacrifice he is willing to make.

Is the user that's making the Ironwood toy still around? They said it would be done at the end of October, and I don't want to miss it.

probably the latter desu

Jaune's certainly one of the most talked about characters so I guess he's kinda popular in a really controversial way. But otherwise, Yang and Qrow are the most standards when it comes to popularity.

ThisPlus having Ozpin's VA saying the same lines and overlaying both audio at certain points.

We posting wholesome ships?

>arkos
>wholesome

Moreso than Enabler.

Jaune would have never settled down to have kids.

Pyrrha would have crashed and burned the relationship within two months.

Why would she have crashed the relationship?

I would post a pic for cardin with any girl, but all I see is Velvet

Why wouldn't Jaune want to settle down at some point?

>Not getting a second seat

I find it incredibly disappointing that the two most popular are fucking Yang and Qrow probably two of RT’s worst character. Granted their popularity makes sense when you consider Yangs tits and the show shilling Qrow to high heaven

I'm always lurking.

Long story short, our casting guy is doing a piss poor job because of Reasons and is past his promised deadline. Current shipping ETA is next week. But the proof of work photos he sent us weren't looking too good; there seemed to be air bubbles on the face a mold seam going down the chin, which is absolutely unacceptable in any capacity.

I honestly might just give away this batch for free depending on how utterly dogshit they are in person, and remold it with another of our casting partners.

Jumping the gun, but since people are genuinely keeping tabs on this (and I'm really shocked and flattered by that), if anyone wants to keep in touch officially just shoot an email to [email protected]

>"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!"

Qrow does get shilled quite a bit but he is the token cool tragic mentor character after all so I guess it's to be expected.

Meh. Yang or no deal.

This is what happens when you never shut up about Hummus

>haha w-where did you get that photo from user?

I think it stems from Jaune running away just to avoid his life of the mundane in the first place

I'm the one who took it

>Jaune's Japanese VA is Keima
>Dates all the hot girls who are all out of his league as if it were a dating simulator
>Jaune is a guy who can't get Weiss
wew lad

>Ironwood gets two seats
>Taiyang gets two wives
>Qrow gets two semblances

WHEN WILL THIS INJUSTICE EEEEENNNNNNDDDDD??????

When is the Weiss BDSM video going to come out? Someone post the Ruby one

She's mentally unstable and lashes out at people when angry or desperate.

bullshit motherfucker

>stuck-up rich girl who thinks he's only after her name won't give him the time of day
>world renowned fighter celebrity quickly realizes what a genuinely good guy he is and falls for him
bullet fucking dodged am I right

Fittingly enough his Japanese VA is also Connie. The average guy in SNK, kinda dumb, tends to get overlooked.

what is watts' weapon?

>Operator-chan pegging Weiss with a dildo that's also a gun

His brain

voltage * amps

Mustache

Would you say Jaune has gotten more or less controversial as time has gone on?

Leo

These days, it's still pretty much only /RWBYg/ and Tumblr (ironically enough) that have maintained their hate boner for Jaune all this time.
Elsewhere I'd say he's far less controversial nowadays.

I'd argue he's less controversial nowadays but only because he's less prominent and I think most of the scenes where they portray him as missing Pyrrha gains him more sympathy than anything else.

Tesla cannon

I know its too crackpot even for rwby to have but I would love for either Hazel or Watt's to be a sentient weapon which either of the other one can transform into its true form to wield

Whenever I imagine an Arkos child, I picture Saber.
Her father's looks and weapon preference, with her mother's eyes and actual skill.