Look at this cunt

Look at this cunt.

The University of Michigan is run by this kike as of right now. We've got a 'diversity officer' getting paid $385,000 a year. He's invested $85 million, yes MILLION into a 'diversity and inclusion' program this year. And why? Because someone taped up a poster with pepe and AIDS rates by race. It's a nightmare of leftist insanity.

Fellow Wolverines on Sup Forums, where are you? We're going to have to get organized.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WHyvRHrYYBA
archive.is/AI6cx
archive.is/fT0rh
twitter.com/coachjim4um/status/585980002648199168
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So why the hell do you support their corrupt, money sucking agenda? Simply switch to another facility

I know 2 of your personally, but I know there are more of us here.

Who ever has been posting these flyers around has been absolutely based and has kept it up. But he shouldn't have to do it alone.

>Schlissel has long been an advocate of Skype based teaching methods and the utilization of Google, especially as a way of increasing diversity in higher education.
Alright, which one of you edited his wikipedia page. It actually says (((Skype))) and Google.

>Go to Michigan
>Surrounded by JAPs
>Kills self

Should have gone to msu cuck

So now, before the election, we're going to have a Sup Forums meet-up.

It's even odds that a leftist put these up. They've been repeatedly caught doing this shit.

Tell me where.

I don't attend UM, but I'm down for smashing lefties

I wanted a degree from an 'elite' university. Don't pretend that universities everywhere else aren't cucked as hell too. Outside of Hillsdale anyways.

It's been that way for me K-12, I'm used to it by now.

Get cucked you fag rodents.

Same, I grew up on the Upper east side of manhattan, surrounded by JAPs, (also being a jew myself), and just when I thought I could escape by going to college, I went to Cornell...

First things first is a safe and quite place to meet up. That's Rackham

>His team isn't undefeated
>His team lost to Pedo State
>Trying to talk shit

kek

All universities are cucked, but at least MSU isnt as thoroughly cucked as UofM.

Trump really needs to do something about these fucking Universities

Firing all these kikes would be a good start

U of M is a joke

MSU is cucked but nowhere near as much as UM

>85 million dollars of propaganda vs 1 IRL shitposter armed with the truth

It's amazing how hard Jews will fight the truth.

Rackham School Of Graduate Studies

915 WASHINGTON ST
Ann Arbor

Go watch the documentary "Indoctrinate U" and come and tell me about how not shit MSU is.

> goes to a university that isn't having a Sup Forums meetup

Get wrecked cuck

All you faggots

I know OP, we're doingoing this meetup, we're making michigan great again

Ann Arbor is a liberal shithole

It's actually likely to be a real Sup Forumsack. Take a look at the other things I've found posted - Identity EVROPA, Pepe stickers, someone is doing this at least to troll.

This is the source of the sjw rise.

I''m glad we don't have private Kike universities like these.

Over here they are owned and funded by the state.
So they can't just suddenly decide to jack up fees by 5000%. Or suddenly make up feminist bullshit classes.

Yeah it's a sad state what our universities are now.

Passed on UofM, best choice of my life

I've had threads like this before and it turns out that there are still plenty of red pilled people on campus.

Part of this is probably that people have the opposite reaction to 'diversity education' that they intend. They start to think of themselves identify as white, and think about how anti-white things around them are.

8pm tonight.

I wonder how much money his diversity training company makes from that $85 million investment.

UMich is public. Most good American unis are private but there are 4 or 5 decent public schools, one of which is Michigan.

Just a handful of posters obviously caused an absurd amount of butthurt.

And drained the kikes of $85 million to soother their bothered bottoms.

>UMich is public.
>The University of Michigan is run by this kike as of right now.
Wait, so the kikes have control over your public universities?

This is madness...

Imagine what we could do if there were a dozen of us, organized and working to cause chaos and trigger the fuck out of lefty cucks?

It's a public school, not private. One of the best in the country too.

No, just Michigan as far as I know. I'm at UCLA, another public uni, and we're constantly accused of anti-Semitism because most people here don't care for Israel. We had an SJW student government that tried to divest from Israel a few years ago.

Yep. Nearly every college/university is cucked like hell in the same fashion. Only a few are not at least obviously leftist.

>tfw going to MSU D.O. school

>azn qts and autist fellow med students who present no competition

Are there jews in east lansing tho?

youtube.com/watch?v=WHyvRHrYYBA

I'm sure they are, even if the president of the university isn't one.

Kikes have a large amount of control over academics, and public universities are no exception.

>MILESTONE REACHED: OVER 100 UNIVERSITY PRESIDENTS IN OPPOSITION OF ASA BOYCOTT OF ISRAELI ACADEMIC INSTITUTIONS
archive.is/AI6cx

2015 Top 60 Schools by Jewish Student Population
archive.is/fT0rh

This is the documentary Indoctrinate U. A must watch if you want to see just how absurdly leftist our university system is.

>Sup Forums meetup

How autistic do you have to be to attend?

>Stay inside and cower rather than get anything done, that'll solve the problem!

There was a Students for Trump meeting, about 15 people showed up.

This was the sign they put up for the meeting, vandalized about 10 minutes after being put up.

UC schools have a relatively low Jewish population.

Also, Infowars.

Because they're full of chinks, and the obviously jewish jews all go to schools on the east coast.

Oh they went all out

Anyways, I want to keep this thread bumped to see if any other Sup Forumsacks can show up.

Also, watch this
>youtube.com/watch?v=WHyvRHrYYBA

Spartan here, but I'm from Ypsilanti. It's really sad to see how far this has gone. The graffiti stuff at EMU is way overblown.

>his team lost to James fucking Franklin

It at least got people to show up to an EMU football game for the first time in years, even if they were all protesters.

Did it really? Thats really funny to me. I heard the town's dynamic kind of changed that that, which sucks.

Yeah, I tuned into an EMU game because they might actually make a bowl game for the first time in years (seriously!) and wouldn't you know, a hundred BLM nigs being held back by police.

Wow! That's cool as hell! I can't believe I'm about to start watching EMU football for the first time!

I commute to the flint campus. Am I a wolverine or nah?

They're better than MSU at this point.

They're 5-4 and playing 4-5 Ball St. on Tuesday.

U of M Flint...if that counts

If you can make the meeting you're good.

Post yfw every Michigan fbs team will make a bowl game but MSU

See
Come if you can.

did anyone see the huge trump truck display at the game yesterday?

a literal trump train.

DELETE THIS
Are there any other Spartans on this board?

What's your major senpai?
Molecular bio here

Please beat Ohio State

Where's it going down

let it happen.

it's wasted money.

society HAS to go through a decadence phase to learn.

>Not reading the thread

Rackham School Of Graduate Studies

915 WASHINGTON ST
Ann Arbor

8pm tonight.

Don't worry.

Well Fuck, some of us aren't neets and have jobs so I won't be seeing you autists there

If you can't come, say why and I'll try to have a second one.

I work weekends so weekdays are when I'm free when I'm not in class

Monday night you doing anything?

I'll hope to have something on election day too, even though I do have an exam the next day.

Nope, Mondays are my day off.

I've always wanted to ask this: is it just me, or does Ann Arbor have some of the worst driving in the US? I live here (wife is in a grad program) and holy shit, I've never seen people drive this reckless. I've been here about 1.5 years and I've seen several accidents up close, multiple people running red lights, etc. That kid who got killed near Huron HS recently didn't surprise me with how people are around here.

I'm not from Michigan, but I've lived in 2 other college towns before, so I'm curious if other people feel the same way.

Same time/place then Monday night.

As someone who's from the area, you learn to drive defensively. Not to go full Sup Forumstard, but we have a lot of Asian drivers because of U of M and to a lesser extent EMU right in that area.

He looks like someone whose surname is Goldstein.

this makes me sad.
to be honest, it was already fucked when I was there though
Almost every single fucking class in LSA had to shoehorn into the theme of "passing"-- blacks light enough to pass as white-- so I ended up having to read a shitload of books about muh fuckin racism that were entirely worthless

t. graduated UofM 2013

U of M is a cucked school that only takes minorities or trust fund babies

My friend saw this a few weeks ago, a bit after the IRL shitposting started going down.

t. michigan reject

>Fellow Wolverines
Yes, I am here! I have not contributed to the Alumni Fund for years due to the route that my once beloved U of M has gone down. It sickens me how we have allowed our great institutions, like the once awesome U of M, to be taken over by Marxists-Commies and absolutely destroyed.

I got my BA from Indiana, so I'm used to the B1G "Asian driver" thing due to the Music and Business schools there. My car got backed into by a Vietnamese chick while I was in grad school out west, too.

Anyway, more on topic: I work on campus and it always makes me laugh whenever some kids tag the Diag with Trump memes in chalk. Everyone loses their minds.

this. went to UofM undergrad and UNC law- i didn't think it would be possible for a school to be more cucked than michigan till I took a couple grad level philosophy classes at UNC. It's pretty hard not to hate everyone who buys into sjw shit after seeing it shilled so hard in our education systems- like how do 90% of students not see it and even buy into it. fucking insects

>going into debt to pay for this kike's new pool

lol. get smarter white people. you're embarrassing yourselves at this point.

attending here right now, though not the Ann Arbor campus, costs too much for that shit, not a minority either
lel it's a pretty great place for food and fun times but the young people there can be shit.

I like the Korean BBQ

>put up racial IQ/ violence stats
>put razorblades underneath
>..?
>profit

Not all at UM see things the same way.

twitter.com/coachjim4um/status/585980002648199168

LOOK UP "PROJECT ZERO"

EPSTEIN HAS INFECTED UNIVERSITIES.

anything I can do as a lifetime alumni association member

>Good god those,athletic,sculptured legs

My dick wants moar

So can they refute any of those statistics? Are they incorrect? Because otherwise I fail to see what the problem is

Yes. I got my MBA from Ross School of Business. U of M is pretty much Jew U #2, Harvard being #1. Ask any kike.

n May 2003, Epstein established the Program for Evolutionary Dynamics at Harvard University with a $30 million gift to the university.

Don't worry. It will die a quick death. When they do shot like this the alumni stop giving in disgust. Mizzou lost about 25% of its budget after caving to black lives matter. Alumni cut them off.

He's right.

t. Michigan grad

If any of you can show up, that'd be appreciated.

The Shartans lost to Illinois

>ILLINOIS