What's the most iron/green/redpilled way to take a shower?

What's the most iron/green/redpilled way to take a shower?

ie hormones get out!

shameless self bump

piss under the shower.

what are you even trying to imply?

I think you might be mentally ill.

fuck

Cold (not too cold) shower every morning, hot shower (not too hot) every night. Don't use the chemical jew, use natural soaps. Also use natural conditioners for your hair. Make sure you use scrubbing glove (not sure if it's the proper word) or something like that

Time your BMs so that they happen while you shower, that way you can minimize the amount of money you have to pay the paper jew.

This
Also what an idiotic thread

CTR NOT EVEN TRYING ANYMORE

THEY RAN OUT OF IDEAS FOR SLIDE THREADS

DON'T SAGE, JUST HIDE AND DON'T RESPOND

I'm glad to see that there are others in the world who do this too.

Use a good water filter. I guess they are easily available at infowars.com. I guess there will be some interisting sales on Nov. 8th.

Fpbp

ill take this

been doing this as long as I can remember

sorry

already looking into this

Thanks guys. I can delete the thread if you want to make room for real shit.

It's a good question for the record, just a stupid thread
see ya

A fucking hexagram

If you are always having liquid diarrhea you need to see a doctor.

Shower once every two days.

>Implying I'm not a fucking spirit cooking accessory
Some credit, please

contrast showers

Enough force and water makes any shit a diarrhea-like consistency, user.

james bond shower. get in hot. go cold. no showers longer than a minute.

i hope this is bait you fucking disgusting rat

Rainwater solar shower w/ low flow showerhead and pure castile soap. Grey water is collected afterwards to fertilize your garden

Morning
>fast deep breaths
>pushups
>cold shower (not fucking freezing though, but don't be a bitch)

Night
>warm shower (not fucking hot though, hot water fucks your skin and hair up)
>slow deep breaths

General
>wash body everyday with a scrubby brush
>don't shampoo unless it's actually greasy
>look up the common irritants in soaps and stay away from them
>Dr. Bronners is some god tier shit. I use the peppermint in the morning, combined with cold water it's like being electrified wakes you up like a motherfucker. I use lavender if i'm showering before bed, soothing as fuck. Shit also lasts forever and you can use as shampoo as well if you want.
>for shampoo though, get the medicated t-gel from drug store. kinda smells like old people, but your scalp will never itch again and it doesn't dry your hair. I'm pretty sure they put some sort of tar/burnt sap in there.

Don't forget to moisturize either my dude.

rare

showering in your own feces is disgusting you fucking pig

Jesus christ lads, I don't mean I shit in the shower. Just that you have to wipe less diligently if you know you're washing your whole body immediately afterwards.

I'm not showering in my own feces, I'm washing it down the drain. And then the new water washes any poopie left on my body when I'm done. What's wrong, user? Sad I found an all-natural workaround that lets me save my shekels?

gr8 b8 m8. i rel8 str8 appreci8 nd congratul8. i r8 dis b8 an 8/8. plz no h8, i'm str8 ir8. cr8 more cant w8. we shood convers8 i wont ber8, my number is 8888888 ask for N8. no calls l8 or out of st8. if on a d8, ask K8 to loc8. even with a full pl8 i always hav time to communic8 so dont hesit8. dont forget to medit8 and particip8 and masturb8 to allevi8 ur ability to tabul8 the f8. we should meet up m8 and convers8 on how we can cre8 more gr8 b8, im sure everyone would appreci8 no h8. i dont mean to defl8 ur hopes, but itz hard to dict8 where the b8 will rel8 and we may end up with out being appreci8d, im sure u can rel8. we can cre8 b8 like alexander the gr8, stretch posts longer than the nile's str8s. well be the captains of b8 Sup Forums our first m8s the growth r8 will spread to reddit and like reel est8 and be a flow r8 of gr8 b8 like a blind d8 well coll8 meet me upst8 where we can convers8 or ice sk8 or lose w8 infl8 our hot air baloons and fly tail g8. we cood land in kuw8, eat a soup pl8 followed by a dessert pl8 the payment r8 wont be too ir8 and hopefully our currency wont defl8. well head to the israeli-St8, taker over like herod the gr8 and b8 the jewish masses 8 million m8. we could interrel8 communism thought it's past it's maturity d8, a department of st8 volunteer st8. reduce the infant mortality r8, all in the name of making gr8 b8 m8?

Do people save pastas as a txt file or what?
Legitimately curious

Fucking typical rat Saudi. People call him out, he flips and tries to pretend he never held that opinion in the first place.

yes they do

Lol, good one americuck

see

Terrible

>copypasta
>copy
What the fuck else do you think people do with it? Type it out each time?

Go be jewish elsewhere

cold only
dont wash unless you have to
ie sex, work, messy shit

This. Cold showers increase testosterone.

It's not practically inefficient, it just triggers my autism to know you quickly open up a txt file and scroll through to find the relevant pasta
Or do you have a file for each pasta?
Either way it triggers me
Fuck off SA go be a shitskin somewhere else
Wait are we enemies

Icy cold water
No shampoo