I think I'm in love with a girl from Slovenia. What should I expect?

I think I'm in love with a girl from Slovenia. What should I expect?

To be rejected.

/thread

Besides that

Do you happen to be a Billionaire real-estate mogul and reality TV star?

She will cheat on you with a nig

are you trump

Herpes

to be blocked

More seriously:
She will use you.

If she thinks staying with you and being loving is the best course of action for her, she will do it.
She will stay, be loving, not cheat, and all that.

BUT
If she thinks it's better for her to get a visa and fuck you, or get your money and fuck you, or just fuck you, she will fuck you.

Keep in mind at ALL time.
She does things in her own self interest.

Try white knighting against internet bullies. That should do the trick.

In other words she's a woman

is her name melanija knavs?

women from eastern europe want 1 thing and 1 thing only: to get OUT of eastern europe because it's an eternal shit hole

she'll have 10 kids with you just to get out and then divorce rape you later on

Yes but more rationally.
Western european will be selfish as fuck but they will also listen to their feelings A LOT. Which makes them unstable, difficult to predict and an overall mess.

A (regular, classical, cliche) slavic girl will do what is the best for her and her (possible) offspring. And that's it.

Girl from Slovenia.

>girl

>A (regular, classical, cliche) slavic girl will do what is the best for her and her (possible) offspring. And that's it.
sounds too good to be true. so it probably is.

Then why are so many of them fucking strippers? I can't even walk into a strip joint without running into a lineup of your women in there. Its always the same bullshit too. Oh wow you're so handsome he he want lap dance? How about I DONT get a lap dance and you get the fuck out of my face while I drink my overpriced beverage? While I give you money for moving your hips and making eye contact with me. And the best part is they fuck niggers and/or literal losers but then turn around and act like hot shit

>expect spending many shekels

I think you are all wrong about her. She is sweet and likes me for me.

Maybe, op. Maybe.
I hope for you that it's the case.

But she was raised in a country with the rules I quoted above, so except if she is very modern and liberal and progressive and all, she is likely to think like that, or at least to back to that root education when things get tough.

I wish you the best, but stay on your guard, don't marry and don't have children.

first poo best poo

>debt per citizen
>$45,833
>debt per taxpayer
>$128,352
What the fuck? How does America have so many parasites?

With a bid for the presidency of the United States and also a habit of grabbing pussy's?

This.
I fell madly in love with a Ukrainian for a while. She was my life etc. Bitch finally cheated on me with my own fucking friend. She's in jail now for drug trafficking ...karma bitch.

Anyway, expect to be played around like a fiddle. Slavs usually are very 'adventurous' and cheat the moment they can. Unless you're earning a million a month, try not to get attached because she will leave you eventually. It will take years to recover.

Or maybe because your a fucking poo.

I read somewhere that Slovenes are among the most promiscuous in the world so good luck with that on top of your genital mutilation

RACIST

>promiscuous
What a pompous word to substitute the word slut.

>pompous
>semantically precise
I used it because it's applicable to both XX and XY whereas slut is only for XX

Being cucked by a Bosnian.

>pussy's
>doesn't even know what the plural of pussy is
Why are americans so fucking uneducated?

>he doesn't have a habit of grabbing pussies
Are you some kind of faggot?

Daddy issues, emotional extorition, SJW

Rarely you'll come across a redpilled one. I only know one. Married her.

t. serbian cuck

What do you know about Slovenes and Slovenia anyways?
It seems like you can't differ between a Russian slut and some Slovene bitch

oh my

Maybe she left you because she couldn't take the smell of poo anymore?

They are huge sluts, you can expect to get your way