Dubs decides what I yell in English or spanish

Other urls found in this thread:

lowerthought.wordpress.com/complete-notes-to-good-calories-bad-calories/
youtube.com/watch?v=6tUZV3PHSKQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

praise kek

LA MIGRA! LA MIGRA!

This is the white only line

I love and honestly support Donald Trump for president of the United States.

this

glory to the Islamic Caliphate!

HILLARY IS A SATANIST

spanish

The wall just got 10 feet higher

Russian

TRUMP FOR PRESIDENT

no

Grab it by the pussy(in Spanish)

ALLAHU AKBAR INFIDELS

JOIN THE REVOLUTION AND OVERTHROW THIS OLIGARCHY AND INSTALL TRUMP AS OUR AUTHORITARIAN DICTATOR! english

DRAIN THAT SWAMP!

Why is EVERYONE SO FAT?

What

My thread is getting Iron Man Numbers.

just start praying to kek

rerolling for this

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

SIEG HEIL

In Spanish

Fuck her right in the pussy!

this gain. ROLL

VIVA LA RAZA

> says he's voting
> posts pic of a welfare line

honestly

Yell in Russain

MAGA

GLORY TO THE CALIPHATE!

VIVA ESPAÑA! VIVA CRISTO REY! VIVA FRANCO! VIVA EL REY! PUTOS SUDACAS OS MATARE A TODOS!

Virgensita de Guadalupe, no voteis a Hillary, es una cosinera hechisada. El demonio está con ella.

lowerthought.wordpress.com/complete-notes-to-good-calories-bad-calories/

notes to the redpilled answer

That is a lot of Mexicans. Where do you live? Texas?

GLORY TO OUR FOUNDER OSAMA! english

THIS. THIS. THIS.

>That random cement sphere.

Modern art rubs me the wrong way.

Viva la reconquesta! Viva la raza! Chinga los burro de laranja!

i get all my cheese pizza from comet ping pong

WINRAR

There it is

MAGA

Kek wills it! All hail the mighty meme magic!

English

Gimme gimme chicken tendies,
Be they crispy or from Wendys.
Spend my hard-earned good-boy points,
on Kid's Meal ball pit burger joints.

ENGLISH

DEATH TO INFIDELS ALLAHU AKBAR

rollin for yelling "LOCK HER UP!" in spanish

Sic Semper Tyrannis

THE RUSSIANS ARE COMING
>scream
HILLARY WILL SAVE US
>Scream
HILLARY KILLED A MILLION IRAQIS
>Scream
SHE WILL STOP PUTIN SHARING EMAILS

sing this youtube.com/watch?v=6tUZV3PHSKQ

Reroll

Death to niggers

>standing in line to vote on a sunday
Dumbass. Go tuesday morning.

>60%
it's even less lol

WINNING

Win

Fpbp, check em

bump

kek this

also this

Nice dubs

film yourself ok thanks

It's ridiculous that they make you faggots wait in those communist Russia beard lines.

Democracy must go smoother than that.

I LOVE ISIS

"I FUCK KIDS , THATS WHY IM VOTING FOR HILLARY #lovewins"

reroll

FUCK PUTIN!

SLIPPERY WET DOG POOP

GRAB HILLARY FOR PUSSY

Oi mate it's fine too.

Hillary consort with el Diablo !

WTF why are here so many shitskins?

Who is this semen demon?

PINCHE CABRONES CHINGAN SUS MADRES

No God but Kek, and Pepe (dubs be upon him) is his prophet. Kek vult!

Sauce plz.

heil hitler

Viva el Chingon de Chingones, Senor Trump!

And we have a winner.

FUCKING THIS I NEED SAUCE RIGHT NOW OR I'M GONNA FUCK MY DOG

Look this girl in the eye and yell 'THICCCC!'.

It's Italian

WHITE POWER

Trump will win

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

fuck DRUMPF and fuck WHITE PEOPLE

More like fat, bitch doesn't even have a chin.

You fucking fat chasing losers need to stop labeling every whale as thicc. They are rarely thick and just fucking fat. I mean I'd still fuck her, but that's because I'm desperate.

Hilaria es satánica! Ay viene la migra!

those don't look like trump voterd to be honest

>hasn't seen the vote sign
That's what 60% america looks like my whitey friend.

These one go ahead OP

Oh and me, drink a lot of water. I don't want you to hurt yourself

Don't make a spectacle of yourself.