Epidemic of good white young men dropping out of society

Fuck society

I'm a 21 year old male who has never been loved by anyone. Did I mention I'm a useless piece of shit? I can't ride a goddamn bike, don't have my permit, and I can't do my chores for jack because I doze off.

I have dandruff because my dad used to make me wear his hats and he had dandruff.

Other urls found in this thread:

docdroid.net/M5PgJSa/zyzzs-bodybuilding-bible.pdf.html
sfgate.com/education/article/White-Cal-students-blocked-at-Sather-Gate-in-10414775.php
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I love you.
Start lifting.

>dandruff

just drink more water, wash your hair more (scrub your scalp when you wash your hair) and brush your hair every day

Go make a positive change to your life so you can do better for yourself, you'll never help yourself if you are forever stuck in the mindset of being an edgy teenager.

What an absolutely abhorrent blog post

Thanks Germany
Thanks America
Thanks England

You are still not lifting.

This wasn't a joke. Go lifting.

you have also posted a pic of a tranny you fucking deviant

only niggers get dandruff

>Did I mention I'm a useless piece of shit?
there's your problem

I'd smash it

>Did I mention I'm a useless piece of shit?

didn't need to as it it could've been inferred from the fact that you made this shitty thread and you're a fucking leafposter

Scarlett :33333333333333333333

start reading xix century novels

Just achieve your dreams m8

What?Elaborate.

This just may be the most politically incorrect thread I've ever seen.

good advice in my opinion.

and this is from a low energy guy that hates going to the gym.

you feel much better after lifting

hey man don't feel down, just focus on improving yourself. i started meditating, reading, lifting and nofap and am starting to feel pretty good. when you start to love yourself, you won't need anyone else

>I have dandruff because my dad used to make me wear his hats and he had dandruff.

I don't think that's how it works mate?

I'm also a 21 year old white male.

I am a little conflicted, I did some degenerate stuff the other day, and I feel weird. I want to be social and everything, but everything feels disgusting to me.

Could someone please read my thread on this

Holly dicks growing on a tree! I have the same bottle right beside me.

>You've been conditioned since birth by your friends/family/community to behave a certain way, it is only natural that you would experience cognative dissonance when behaving against what you were raised to be. Believe in the Christian God if you want, believe in nothing if you want. Just remember in 150-200 years we will all just be rotting in the ground.
>"Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones."

Never go on /adv/ unless you want the advice of 16 year old girls.

>I can't ride a goddamn bike
>can't do my chores

Yes, you are a useless piece of shit. Fuck your brain with a bullet.

Also, where the fuck does your understanding of dandruff comes from?

Some dandruff is caused by a fungus infection.
But do what this user said before asking your doctor.

Also find something your good at and stick to it. If you want to ride a bike, teach yourself how to or ask someone to help you out. You got to start trying and if you fail get back up and do it again for anything in life. Just focus on what you want to do in life.

i just had to painfully force myself to come to grips with the fact that i will be alone regardless of what i do. i grind away at my retail job and go to grad school because my only other choice is suicide.

i don't even want a relationship anymore, though i still get crushes.

so to soothe the ache in my heart i just spent a few hundred dollars on clothes and books and other odds and ends

men need a non-gay, man only environment to finally shut everyone up once and for all.

>permit

Tu es Québécois?
Si tu es Québécois, c'est normal, le Québec est une gynécocratie peuplée de harpies castratrices.

Si tu as des pellicules, va consulter une trichologiste, retiens le mot et fais tes recherches.

Yeah, I don't really know what I was expecting.

But I do feel, dirty. It's a shit feel lads

lifting is stupid as fuck, only lift if you enjoy it as a hobby. i lift heavy things for work and that's the only 'exercise' i can do on a regular basis because i loathe unproductive effort

>I have dandruff because my dad used to make me wear his hats and he had dandruff.

Dandruff is not contagious. You may be washing your hair too often and scrubbing your scalp too hard.

Try putting some olive oil on your scalp once a week

You need to lift faggot. You can't be alpha in a body of a bitch. Make yourself irresistible. Fall in love with yourself.

It's a hangover.

>Start lifting.
Don't do this shitskin-tier, thirstfag ego stroking. Do something that expands your mind and nurtures your spirit.

He can do both.

So do americans just not like lifting?

I buy dandruff shampoo because that zincy shit feels nice. I've never even had dandruff but head and shoulders feels medicinal compared to other shampoos that want to burn your sensitive face bits.
It feels good so buy it. No shame.

I don't like lifting uselessly

Country is chock full of nu-male faggots who roll through life calling everyone sexist, racist, bigot, etc.

Its an infestation.

Lifting culture in America is full of the worst kind of people (even worse than typical /fit/ users). It can be hard for people to get over that stereotype.

>, don't have my permit
You have permits for bikes?

We have those here, for kids, adults don't have to use them.

KYS

It's about time A LEAF started doing something useful.

>land of the free

Mass shooting when?

>criticism is it's for shitskins
>posts a shitskin

>Lifting culture in America is full of the worst kind of people
Is it "toxic" and "male"?

What the fuck is lifting culture? You are not part of a culture just as much as you are not part of toilet culture if you know how to use the loo.
I don't talk to a single person at the gym other than a half-hearted "Hello" if they look at me for some reason.

>unproductive effort

The point of lifting is to get stronger and to improve your strength constantly in order to be able to undertake harder challenges of strength.

Sure, this has the side-effect that women like a stronger man more, but even if not for that, your boundaries will be respected by other men and you'll be harder to kill.

Other than that I think practical boxing and probably MMA could be good choices to start doing.

This sounds like more of an issue for you, not society. Maybe just try not being a piece of ahit.

Personally, I love it. Lifting is one of the only things that makes me feel genuinely good. Hitting a new PR or completing a hard set fills me with a sense of accomplishment that no academic achievement or distinction at work ever has.

>be roofer
>lift all day for free
I wish I could bulk up. My strength and stamina improves slightly and always, but unless I'm going shirtless I'm a skinny looking dweeb.

>unproductive effort

Literally retarded.

>Is it "toxic" and "male"?

No, it's antisocial and douchey. Reacting to anti-masculine leftists by going the complete opposite direction and acting like a 13 year old boy instead of an adult man is not a good thing.

it has gotten very polarized many people are so fat that just having a normal diet is enough to be considered 'fit'
so basically the standards are insanely low at least in the midwest

yeah, you are retarded
at least chop wood you pussy

>tfw have tried five different sports
>lifting and running
>and none of them satisfied me or made me feel any better
>go back to playing videogames and waking up early and feel better

What a riot

hello this is me

Start lifting fagget

be a wolf in sheep skin

as for dandruff, condition your hair, moisturize your face with lotion, drink water

Stop drinking soda, eat less processed sugar, fuck bitches

There was another boy like that...

.. he was sickly as a child. Pampered and living in privilege, he never had to do any real work, was handed everything on a platter, and lived in luxury.

... he was so sick and frail that he barely left the house, and never played sports with the other boys. Doctors thought he wouldn't live past his 20's.

... he finally met and married the women he loved, but she died shortly after, and he felt his life was over.

Instead of giving up, he decided to remake himself into the man he always wanted to be.

... he moved out west and worked a ranching job.

... he learned to live what was called "the strenuous life"

... He exercised, played rough sports, and made a man out of himself.

And how did it end? He became one of the most popular presidents of his era.

That boy was... Theodore Roosevelt.

you sound like you need to shot up a school bub

dandruff isnt a disease that is transmitted through physical contact. go get a haircut from an old male barber and he will red pill you on dandruff.

I also do a job requiring a lot of manual labor and it fucking sucks having to go to the gym after 8-10 hours of working but I still put in the effort.

Also be careful, I have never met a roofer who didn't have their fucking brains scrambled by the heat and labor by the time they were 35 or so.

>tl;dr
go hang yourself

If you post here, your alright by me. love you leaf, keep that chin up.

Its pathetic. Men look like characters from Walle.

Like anime?

So how am I going the complete opposite and how am I acting like a 13 year old boy by just lifting?
And what is so adult about being a fat misanthrope?

>dandruff

I can relate, but I'm in school and work part time. Have you looked into the military? I'm trying to get in right now to have some stability and work after I graduate. Do you have any factors that would disqualify you from serving?

I have 2 10kgs weights,
what's a good schedule to start?
like 10 lifts per day? 10 lifts twice per day?
i'm a total noob at these things.

>just work
>posts a picture of a mansion with a supercar in the driveway

>just ask her out man
>posts a picture of a 10/10 international model

>just lift
>posts a picture of a roided up cheat

stop this

>tfw that fob chink I fucked the other day gave me pubic dandruff

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm sort of in the same boat as OP, but I have realized that nobody will be attracted to me if I don't even like myself. If I were another person I would see nothing interesting or attractive about me. So I figured I'll need to improve myself. Become an interesting human being.
Funny enough it's because I started smoking weed that I realized this. Makes me fucking introspective and less of an autist in my way of thinking. I love that.

I'm very close to starting to lift now. The only thing holding me back is me being an anxious autist that has never been to the gym so it's all scary. Been trying to prepare myself for going to the gym for like half a year now.

I don't see anything wrong with playing games and watching anime all day.

I shot you some advice, but seriously most of the people on /adv/ are degenerates seeing validation.

go on /fit/ read the stickies and make a thread with any question you have

There is tons of info on the internet. Even Sup Forums has a board dedicated to it.

Look at the stickies at /fit/ maybe ask them if you still got questions.

lift until you want to throw up

eat until you want to throw up
your 8 hours of sleep will do the rest

its really that ssimsple lad

Your just scagging from the coke. Drink some orange juice.

26 year old here. Was the same for me for a Long time. Work, save, and work out every day for at least an hour. Believe me. Got my own house a nice GF and Money left to spend. Will take Years but will work out for you

That is some great advice, thanks m8

Being an upholder of Western Culture should be every young man's goal

sticky faggot

you will never have the apm of a hot tranny zerg queen

>being an upholder of a culture that ostracised me should be my goal
No

>still thinking culture is your friend

My Fucking Sides. Thanks Leaf needed a good laugh

nice tranny

>I can't ride a goddamn bike, don't have my permit, and I can't do my chores for jack because I doze off.

Riding a bike is easy it just consists of falling down until you figure it out.

>don't have my permit

Go get it. Trust me, any dipshit can get a driver's license.

Pic related. It'll fix you right up.

Tell me more.

this.

docdroid.net/M5PgJSa/zyzzs-bodybuilding-bible.pdf.html

Ostracized me for being a degenerate? Understandable.

Culture and tradition and very important things to me(As a Traditional Catholic), so wanting to work for those things is natural.

Unless I'm missing something, and if I am, please explain to me

Things will be ok Canada. You're still very young. Now go lift some weights and eat a big chicken dinner and then tell us how you feel

>join us or be tagged with a stigma hurrrr
Enjoy your cult

I don't use shampoo and take cold showers and drink lots of water. I just scrub my hair and scalp viciously with my hands during showers, no dandruff here.

I don't think good white men are dropping out of society, but instead White men are being pushed out because they are stereotyped.

sfgate.com/education/article/White-Cal-students-blocked-at-Sather-Gate-in-10414775.php

If anything really does bring doe the White race, it's going to be it's acceptance and tolerance of others. All races are the same and because of this minorities will do exactly what White people have done once they get into a position of power.

If life is that hard, just kill yourself. We have no need for whiny pussies like you if we are to rebuild our country into something great.

>dandruff
Don't you have free healthcare user? Just ask for medicated dandruff shampoo or use Head and Shoulders, it just takes longer. clean your brush everyday. Just spray alcohol and wipe.

>can't ride a bike and don't have permit
Go online and sign up for a test date?

>can't do chores because I doze off
Stop smoking weed and start lifting. Go to bed at a decent hour before midnight, you will feel less tired with less sleep