Left or right?

Left or right?

>why not both

Right, have like three rifles I need to restock and I don't have a woodworking teacher

Weird.

I'm less likely to get an STD from Leni.

There's not enough art of them kissing each other.

why isn't HE into Leni if she's clearly the prettier sister?

right

this

Right, pure and loving girls who are also dumb as bricks makes me dick diamonds

He subconsciously wants a mother because he never had a mommy growing up, and Lori fits that the best.

Leni.

Wow, le sexy cartoon girl xDDDD wow i'm 26 but it's ok cartoon sexy!!!! haha the only reason we watch this show is because we want to masturbate to the LE SEXY CARTOON GIRL LOL xD DD XDDD let's pretend that the official art isn't non sexual in every way haha xD rule 34 is the real cartoon xD shhhhhhhhhh dont tell anyone xD

Holy shit that animation on her sunglasses

Left or right?

Lori wuvs her oldest baby sis!

Wow, le sexy cartoon girl xDDDD wow i'm 26 but it's ok cartoon sexy!!!! haha the only reason we watch this show is because we want to masturbate to the LE SEXY CARTOON GIRL LOL xD DD XDDD let's pretend that the official art isn't non sexual in every way haha xD rule 34 is the real cartoon xD shhhhhhhhhh dont tell anyone xD

Leni is also less likely to know how birth control works.

Whori is a nasty bitch AND a slut (why our boy Bobby stays with her is a mystery), and Leni is dumber than a sack of bricks... Or the biggest sociopath of the Loud House. No way!

>black nerd
>completely divorced from black culture.
>adopted
>two dads
>physically feeble (asthma, dietary restrictions, allergies, etc.)
>picks the only sister with a bf to have a crush on.
Gee, I wonder...

I need to see them dressed as Lola and Lana before I make a decision.

The one that doesn't have a boyfriend.

Because I'm not gonna cuck some poor bastard.

giv leni gf

Lori would probably fart in bed.

>Whori is a nasty bitch AND a slut (why our boy Bobby stays with her is a mystery)
She delivers the goods in bed.

>clyde is in love with her because she farted in his vicinity and he has a boner for farts now

it all makes sense.

trash

>you will never come home from work after a long day to see Leni's smiling face as she comforts you because all she cares about is making you happy.

Why do we live this pointless existence Sup Forums?

I'll give you the reverse.

Just to suffer.

Spec Ops may have been just been an okay game, but the visuals and settings were fucking top tier.

Seriously if I could go adventuring around any video game environment it'd be near the top of the list.

Every day with Leni would be an adventure.

Lola

i think cartoon network should give their employees free classes on how not to sexually harass women in the workplace
i mean basically anything is sexual harassment these days and you can't act like a normal person around women anymore so can you blame your employees when you never bothered to give them a 50 chapter manual on every crazy rule they are expected to follow? it's not like they get to choose to not work with women so the least you can do is make it clear, i'm sure you can avoid a lot of legal problems and bad pr just by doing this

Not all men are Autistic.

what does that have to do with which of the two oldest sisters you want to fuck?

What does the Loud House have to do with CN?

>Left or right?
the source

so cute.

Left because I'm not so beta id take advantage of a LITTERAL retard.

Leni

OMG
BOBBY
TEXTING
LITERALLY

According to Leni, Lori is the fool.

all men in animation are
its show related
the joke

>shoulder

I fucking hate this cartoon
It made me fall in love with a fictional character again, I can't live without a Leni gf

Savino really shouldn't have been sleeping with his co-workers. That's always a bad idea. Also, dude should've just left 'Ronnie' if their marriage was that bad.

>Savino really shouldn't have been sleeping with his co-workers
>man and woman sleep together
>man is at fault

>Common sense for the office, applies to both genders.
>Especially for the boss who has a lot to lose.
>MGTOW only cares about getting their dick wet.
Typical.

Right

>MGTOW
you dont know what that means
>common sense applies to both genders
>only one gender is punished for not having common sense

either way someone is getting sexually harassed.

Actually since the 2000's I had to have each employee watch a film on work place sexual harassment plus a written test once a year.

>completely divorced from black culture
>anyone who isn't robbing a grocery store is divorced from black culture
wew lad

Savino was the boss and in a position of power. He should've known this would've been used as blackmail or worse, especially by a woman. Again, fucking stupid. MGTOW, have you ever had a job?

>He should've known this would've been used as blackmail or worse
>victim blaming

shouldnt waste any time making the female employees watch it, how many of them get accused of doing anything and how often are those accusations taken seriously?

Perfect

no woman on woman harassment? Bitches be catty to each other

oh there is plenty of that but the best thing to do is to not get involved

so if women abuse women, they shouldn't involve HR and management should just let them has it out in private and allow behavior that would surely negatively impact the company?

well women are always right so if one woman says something and another woman says the opposite that means they are both right

Leni is best girl. I don't see how it's a contest

sorry virgins, she's taken

>women are always right

T O P K E K
O
P
K
E
K

I like Lori more as a character. Leni is a meme character with no depth.

they are if you don't want to lose yer job

Can't lose a job if you never get one.

can't change much if you don't even have a job, that's a direct path to being marginalised

Giving women voting rights were a mistake and will be the downfall of the USA.

>megasweet
where's the giant throbbing veiny cock and dangling hairy balls

Are you saying you wouldn't love your waifu anymore if she suddenly had a cock?

How is that a negative?

Along with freeing niggers

>completely divorced from black culture.
One of his dads are black, so he'll be educated about "how it is." Also, his dietary restrictions come more from his dads being neurotic than him being feeble.

under her dress

I wouldn't want to come between them. Oh wait, yes I would.

Right, obviously.

Mine bitch! To the collection with you!

But that's not Chaz!
>tfw she's into fat or chubby guys
I HAVE HOPE!

HOLY SHIT THE ANIMATION ON THOSE SUNGLASSES

>Woman wears skanky outfit and gets raped by homeless.
>"Fucking carousel riding slut should've known better."

>Autistic as fuck animator harasses co-workers and screws a few of them, so he loses his job.
>"Victim blaming! Savino was just in the wrong place at the wrong time."

MGTOW really is a joke.

That episode was one of the weirder they've made. That or someone on the development team is secretly into /ss/.

Neither. They're both too old.

Luan

Agreed, but it's literally dumber ex-Sup Forums people who have grown into taking our irony seriously.

Neither cause I'd want a waifu from an actual good cartoon

Neither. Luna.

BEST TASTE, user. I love you

>a lamp

It's the man's responsibility

left.

Indeed. The Fedoras who migrated to Reddit long ago. They've certainly had a interesting evolution for jaded outcasts:
Fedora'd atheists, Nice Guys(TM), MRA, PUA, MGTOW.
Meanwhile, we're the shame shitty autists we've always been.

>secretly