How would you argue against this british woman reproducing herself without sounding like an evil nazi?

How would you argue against this british woman reproducing herself without sounding like an evil nazi?

Isn't that a solid 5 in Britain?

Just sterilize her secretly like the Jews do the black heebs

I don't see what's wrong with this picture. Just an above average british chick

anglo nation will die out if all ugly women in britain will stop reproducing

Holy shit.

This. She got those typical british teeth too

After seeing her face, do you still believe in God?

If my mom knowingly gave me a condition like that, I would kill her

This is truly disgusting. Nothing is worse than people with shit genes having kids.

I mostly feel sorry for her.

The fuck is wrong with that guy, how is he that desperate

The state has an interest in public health and public welfare expenses. In an NHS country, it would be within the policy directives of the state to deny care to individuals taking risky medical decisions, similar to what the UK has done with smokers and the morbidly obese. This is an analogous case, where the mother of the child is risking a 50% chance of a heinous consequence. The state is under no obligation to mitigate or subsidize her risk factors based on her own personal choice and should deny clinical care to her and people similarly situated.

If anything, the least invasive, least risky alternative to her own reproductive rights being violated is to fast-track her on an adoption proceeding to allow her to join society as a mother, but to not have the same risk factors. This is the preferred solution.

This. I'm still upset that my Norwegian great-grandfather race-mixed with a native.

Now i feel bad for Brits :(

Fak off m8, she's a bloody stunner ya silly yank. Would sow me oats with/10 tbqh

fpbp

Why not adopt or have an embryo implant?

Your kid will probably resent you.

they should both be sterilized

Oh you

She best hope her kid ends up being female. A dude looking like that would never get laid.

By saying that she'd willingly sentence her child to a lifetime of discomfort and suffering

Ahahahahahahah, bantz burger

maybe he loves her

Put her the fuck down. DEUS VULT

That soulless dude staring right into the camera. Almost more disgusting than the obvious gene trash.

I'm for the sterilization.

Maybe even a 7 with a few pints in you?

i dont think britishness is that rare

Isnt that an average british woman?

>The fuck is wrong with that guy, how is he that desperate

What class of man reproduces with the genetically disabled?

They're never ever disabled themselves, remember the kid with the downie girl?

Who does this, who stoops this low and why?

Holy shit, This is the cause for the myth of the ogre and troll, no doubt. Also, Now I'm sad because she's female Chunk and still has a relationship while I'm still rebuilding my life after recovering from financial ruin and have no one.

Rocky Road, sadface.jpg

Mum? you fucken druggo

Russians are ugly

Looks cute to me.

She's the one with a condition?
Then what's the husband's condition for being attracted to that?

Martin Stokes is one thirsty ass beta bitch

I'd be impressed if her lover actually achieved a boner.

Easily. Her act is selfish. She could adopt and bless the life of someone less fortunate instead of selfishly wanting to put a child through a life of hardship.
Pray the child never sees this article, or it will hate it's mother forever.

looks like your run of the mill british woman... i dont see what the problem is here

how do british girls give head

Can anyone find that story about the British couple who kept having Chernobyl mutant babies and refused to stop fucking? It was absolutely disgusting and sad.

Why are some men so desperate that they will take literal freaks as their gfs/wives?

Rather live in dignity as a bachelor than walk hand in hand with a zero/10 on the street m8.

This guy is unattractive but he's still at least a few points higher than her wtf

Don't listen to them. We know better.

No no no, she just has a rare genetic liver condition. She just looks like that because she's british

He's exploiting that hideous monster for his own sick need for attention.

>xdddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Autistic germanfag reporting in

Oops. I meant Sloth, from the goonies

isn't that all the danish are?

>people actually think taxation isn't theft even though they are forced to subsidize this kind of degeneracy and other things they find immoral

This woman could literally be in a starring role on a British sitcom, based on the ones I've seen (IT Crowd, The Office, Black Books, Peep Show)

British woman are hideous

they're either thirstier than a nomad stranded in the sahara, or they secretly abuse the shit out of them behind closed doors.
like UN breaching, crimes against humanity shit.

Clearly he's socially, mentally and/or emotionally disabled.

i'd fuck the chink and the one on the middle right

What's the name of that grill?

I wouldn't.
I would say we should test the foetus and abort if it's not healthy.
People would call me an evil Nazi

>How would you argue against this british woman reproducing herself without sounding like an evil nazi?

"You said that when you were a kid, the other kids pointed and laughed at you. Your child will probably inherit your same disfigurement. Do you want your kid to suffer as much as you did?"

Sophie howard

Here's a little story, relayed to me by my mothers friend.

>Mothers friend has a sister
>A proffessor of social science at a 'good' university
>Is a bull dyke lesbian
>has a 'wife'
>They decide to adopt a child
>child is a 6yo mentally handicapped girl
>fast forward 10 years
>Lesbian couple decide it's time for retard daughter to have a boyfreind
>she starts "dating" a fellow retard boy
>A nigger retarded boy
>Retard daughter gets pregnant
>Half coon offspring is obviously also born retarded
>My mothers freind is now becoming a little wary of having the family over to stay and shit
>Situation is horrific and despite bieng fairly liberal they are uncomfortable with the situation
>Reluctantly allow family to stay with them over christmas
>Lesbian couple display pig disgusting stay for the entirety of visit
>Retard girl and retard nig baby cause havoc and the dykes refuse to discipline them
>Retard daughter has a hissy fit and chases my mothers freind into her bedroom
>locks the door behind her locking mothers freind in with her
>proceeds to tell her that 'they' are trying for another baby
>Lesbian parents admit they plan on breeding retard daughter a second time and start to shout and scream at mothers freind for not being fully supportive.

TL;DR

Two dyke professors are actively involved in dysgenics, breeding a hurd of retarded niglets.

Brutal

oh putain de merde.

Why??? Some things are not meant to be!!!

Holy shit saved.
Kek.

fucking kek

>this is 8/10 male

nice

I have to say, the fact that any man would fuck this gives me very low faith modern men.

I mean, I can understand tards fucking other tards, I can understand that some guys have fat fetishes. But this...mayber it's because he's a super manlet? Are manlets under 5'5 that desperate?

Men should look out for other men, we shouldn't allow ourselves to be known for fucking anything that moves with a pussy.

We must have standards so women have standards as well. Tard people should just die alone because they don't need a partner to be happy because they are tards.

Don't worry lad, nobody knows what British women look like so they assume the worse.

The quality of life for the child is going to be ass.

we've still got it

there's nothing wrong if this 10/10 by british standard wants a baby.

it's better for the world that this rare condition dies with you
it's not nazism it's globalism

My English teacher in high school, despite being a liberal, supported eugenics since her childhood neighbors were a down syndrome couple with down syndrome kids.
She grew up in poverty in the 50s so it makes sense to be around such people.

Kek

she looks happier than I have been in years and I am steryotype goodlooking...not actually sure if she is happy or just a really fucked up[ face tho.

fpbp

10/10 bantz

>Looking at the camera as he kisses her

You're correct

>Bhutal

Society should not be forced to pay social taxes) for the continuation of her retardation