Game of Cucks

Never watching that shit again. It has turned into shit.

edition.cnn.com/2016/11/06/politics/george-rr-martin-election/index.html?sr=fbCNN110616george-rr-martin-election0633PMStoryLink&linkId=30759539

Other urls found in this thread:

grrm.livejournal.com/503833.html
grrm.livejournal.com/504703.html#comments
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

> Watching this shit in the first place

Fug

Haven't watched the series but the books are pretty based. Disappointed to see if they fall to cuckoldry.

Isn't the show passed the books and being written by someone els because he is so slow? Fuck him.

>giving a shit about these books
They're bad.

Yes.

Hillary Clinton is literally Cersei Lannister, one of the most vicious villains in all of his books.

Literally a fucking fat pussy hypocrite faggot.

FINISH THE FUCKING BOOKS GEORGE YOU FAT FUCK

I watched one episode of GoT and decided it was faggotry and I like fantasy.
This guy is a hack and a piece of shit.

>enjoys a TV show
>stops watching after learning that creator has different political views than him

It peaked at season 2 and hasn't been decent since season 4, with the exception of each "cliffhanger" episode for 5 and 6.

I now just want it to end, for the sake of closure, but GRRM will die before he finishes two more books and he said he won't let anyone continue the saga after he passes.

We will never get a proper ending for ASOIAF, count on it.

He needs literal Cersei in office so he can figure out what happens next.

>isn't writing
so, everything ist just like the last 15 years?

The book series will never be finished, and the show will. Martin let his creation get away from him and stupid shit like campaigning for a criminal's presidential campaign is part of the problem.

>not already knowing this
>he didn't follow sad/rabid puppies and the hugo controversy
Nice trips tho

Nice one.

if you were a public figure working on a big tv show and you came out for trump, you'd loose your job

but support the reverse, and you can take time off work to campaign

these people can get fucked, I pirate everything

Uses same tactics as SJWs, then goes ape shit crazy when people say Drumpfs are retarded.

His books are full of cuckery and "you go, girl!"

Nice trips, I'm pretty sure Clinton has had more people killed than Cersi though.

It was always shit. I dunno how people can watch that tripe. It is just a fucking soap opera.

Yeah I'm done with GoT. He turned into a lazy bitch once he got successful anyway. Each book is like a decade apart now and full of filler. Fuck him.

>le "women are the real brains behind all the stupid men" show

>people unironically reading George R. R. Martin instead of Maurice Druon

Never liked or watched it anyway.

FINISH YOUR FUCKING BOOKS YOU FAT FUCK

I dont find this surprising at all

no wonder this guy had his books turned into a series, he's literaly the best goy

he lets 2 jews D+D take over his story, literally convert his story into feminist propaganda, and then goes deep into campaigning for corrupt feminist hitlery.

the last couple seasons were terrible

Wouldn't expect anything less from this fat satanic faggot

OC I made a while ago.

He's probally really sad they made her into a vindictive cunt and a horrible ruler.

I don't even remember what happened in these stupid books, it's all superfluous garbage

Anybody who thinks Martin's shit is good writing needs to read some Cherryh.

Why would you ever watch this LARPer garbage

I read it instead of watching it is that really how the show goes? In the books Circe has a lot of power but she's aliteral retard and everyone knows it and doesn't take her seriously.
The only smart woman in power is daenerys and so far she's just been blessed by fate/magic to succeed despite doing massively risky and dumb shit.

THE MORE CLINTON PANTS HE ATE, THE MORE HE SHAT

BUT THE MORE HE SHAT, THE HUNGRIER HE WAS, SO HE ATE AND SHAT

What a faggot. He's never writing. He's always just getting fatter and closer to death without finishing his fucking series of books.

just imagine the fatty sat down writing all those sex scenes in the book

>hurr somebody much smarter has a different opinion

He must have watched the debates which showed how ignorant and unprepared Trump rally is.

Yes. They should be burnt! They should make a TV show out of Parzival or Nibelungenlied instead.

The dubs demand it George, You Fat Fuck.

except for tywin lannister, roose bolton, jon snow, stannis, whatever the fuck the night king is, etc etc

kek

this poor beta virgin probably thinks Hillary is his Daenerys

I just found out there was some trailer and some plot leaks on JewTube... Didn't even bother watching those. Started the video, realized I don't give a fuck anymore and closed the tab.

I just don't see myself watching any new (and most old) movie, TV show or playing a game. I can see right through (((their))) propaganda now, every time. All the shows are riddled with it. And it turns me off, bigly. I used to love The Wire - I can't watch it now, or anything else. Feels good, man.

>Game of Thrones turned into shit
>turned into
it's always been shit

Haven't read the books but the show peaked in the 3rd/4th seasons with the red/purple weddings
It's just dragging out an inevitable battle for earth that'll probably end in a super lame way if Dany flying away on a dragon amidst a battle after spending an entire season getting Tyrion to her, and the fucking stupid way they handled areas training and departure from the faceless man is any indicator as to what the writers think is "good"

supporting all his current guidelines:
> arya kills all the elites in red keep, then is killed by zombie mountain
> greyscale plague @ quiburn helps to heal people
> main plot ends up with battle of greyscale zombies vs. ice zombies, where greyscale is assisted by masters and red witch so they win

> all who wages war dies horribly, including all targaryens and starks
> littlefinger gains power, assists everyone in dying, starts to build his pile'o corpses, creates his own iron bank trough which he controls the trade and taxes and thus elites, makes one more speech of the ladder in the end, where he despises "the dumb masses" and creates writers guild to praise his ass with a fat fuck with turdle at his coat of arms

> a couple of stories about shitting, fucking and how peasants are fucking scum, that just wants to die in fighting pits
> clash of varys vs faceless people
> unexpected betrayals, including lyanna mormont betraying jonh because of littlefinger trickery and john beheading her and her to-be husband arryn-boy in a bathtub
> brotherhood without banners dying at the hands of ice zombies wave
> immigrants from essos and dorne invited to repopulate the continent and invent pizza

> a lot of people get burned alive, but prophecy about Azor Ahai never comes true > so red witch goes insane and fire eats her from inside

After the show last season being all for Sansa getting revenge, instead of Jon, and Dany being literal hillary clinton with her "first woman on the throne" shit, how heavily they lay it on thick of how amazing dany is and how she's a woman I'm done. They literally couldn't go a single episode without talking about how she has a vagina and she's better than men. Not to mention reek going from one abusive person to another, his sister, who is suppose to love and care for him but now it's all about empowering her. Her wanting to be queen of the iron islands and the evil men talking about how women shouldn't run them. They slap you in the face with their feminist bullshit.

I'm actually more grossed out by his descriptions of food.
I picture him sweating and rubbing his nipples while he describes honey glazed smoked boar with rich sweet wines and rich savory desserts.

so...is he going to die?

DUDE INCEST RAPE LMAO

The American "Tolkien" ladies and gentlemen.

>content creator says something I find problematic
>fuck that shitlord, I'll never like X again

You are a SJW through and through, you may shriek about different things, but you're exactly the same as any tumblr hamplanet losing their shit at chick fil a or whatever.

If you stop watching Game of Thrones for any reason other then that you don't like Game of Thrones, you're a complete retard.

BOOK SIX WHEN YOU FAT CUNT?!?!

> Sansa getting revenge
> for marriage rape

he wasn't writing anyway. He's never going to finish the series

Yeah. He's literally been writing this shit for like 25 years now. It won't be finished for probably 15+ years, except he'll be dead before then

INFP retard.

She wasn't that way in the books?I remember cersei being a pretty shitty ruler in the books. She gives the royal navy to some sea nigger because he made her all nice and moist between the legs.fuckin hilarious when he rides away with all those ships right as shit hits the fans for her

They decided somehow Jon shouldn't be the one to kill him but Sansa should. They didn't even interrogate him or anything so there was no reason in the script for him to be a prisoner other than for Sansa to have her girl power moment along with Dany and Reek's sister.

post yfw you never fell for the netflix/"binge-watching"/so nurdy xD meme

>comparing that fat illiterate burger slob with Tolkien
No bananas for today.

what do you expect.

He said that Tolkien was racist for lack of diversity in his books, and apologized that his books weren't diverse enough.

>"Game of Thrones" author doing everything and anything to avoid finishing his books

He's too busy campaigning for the real life Cersei. Making sure democreeps win is more important that pleasing his fans and releaseing books in a timely manner. Fat fucking cuck.

this

Is it even supposed to be nerdy? I just thought it was degenerate shit for normies.

>can't understand sarcasm
Literally a monkey.

I was saving the show for when it was finished, but over the past year or so, I've realized it's not worth watching. Feminist garbage written by a fat, left-wing, beta cuck.

Cersei tends to act on her emotions and not on rational thought, she's the absolute opposite of Stannis.

No wonder his beard growth is so weak.

too bad I already decided to boycott this fat fuck earlier. maybe I should burn the old books too

>watching the electric jew

>whole message of his life's work is that war is bad
>campaigns for a candidate that openly wants war with russia

>understanding sarcasm
>when there's none
Just apologize for the shit you said.

> He's never going to finish the series
You say it like they are writing anything themselves in the first place.

JKRowling does not know what`s written in her books. Martin just does not talk about it.

There is an obvious writing workshop at work. Probably with "AI" checking for factual mistakes in text, what makes the series stay on track for so long. They also prepared people for if this would come out trough "the simpsons", where writing workshop is shown as collective of omnivirtuous heroes, who just want to have some shweet scheckels for some murrican dream.

Kek.
More pederasty than incest though senpai

Holy shit dude you know the show is based on books written by this guy, right??? He isn't a writer on the show.
I swear some people have never even stepped into a bookstore to check if there's a Starbucks before.

glad i paid the iron price for his books

>GRRM has been campaigning for Hillary since 2011
>he's canvassing so his fat ass has only made it to a few houses

FAT

FUCK

The show has been shit since season 3 at least

WEWWWWWWW

Getting paid millions of dollars by HBO to have your series (((ucked into oblivion with the most atrocious writing in S6, better SHILL

Yeah. That guy ended becoming king of the pirates with those awesome ships. I think he might go help Stannis though.

grrm.livejournal.com/503833.html

How can a person who wrote an entire series on political immorality, backstabbing and intrigue be so oblivious to Hillary's wrongdoings?

PROTIP: most artists are against Trump

>the show will probably finish by the time he releases the next two books

It's not even Cersei. Cersei is a dumbass, Hillary is more like Tywin.

It was shit after season 1, faggot.

George R. R. Martin is meh but I'll put this on my list!

Ever read Stephen Erikson's Tales of the Malazan Book of the Fallen series?

At least Clinton involved dragons from the start.

>next two books

You know season 8 is the last season right? He has two years to release two books. Not happening.

He is a liberal and a cuck. Read his book called "Dying of the light", literal cuckoldry.

grrm.livejournal.com/504703.html#comments
if you really wanna piss him off spam the comments with pro-trump shit

What's it about user? Looking for an interesting fantasy novel, but the genre is filled with so much trash that it's a pain to find the good ones.

Sorry mate but there is too much anime to bother with crappy live action shows for cucks.

He's a shitty, liberal Zelazny who can't finish anything.

Daenarys is the dumbest slut in the whole series actually

>tywin is bad meme

literally the GOLDEN LION

He will die before he releases winds of winter.

>dat gun advertisement

they know, my Dansk friend

All the blatant feminist propaganda from last season was pretty annoying. I'm going to watch next season, but I'm not excited about it.

/thread