Do you think he has an EXTREMIS'd dick?

I mean, it's canon he's been experimenting on himself for years. And in pic related he has the armor understeah covering his body. So does that mean he has built-in condomns? A weird cyborg dick with valves and pumps?

What's going on with Tony's dick Sup Forums?

humanoid males of his universe don't have penises, user. That fact is backed up by plenty of graphic evidence.

Then how do they fuck?!

Considering he's fucked nearly every heroine in the Marvel U, I'm sure it's been rotted off and replaced with a robocock by now.

Who do you think has the most disgusting cock in Marvel? My vote is Wolverine. You just know it's a fat little chode with an unshaved bush. I bet his dick looks like a guy with a pith helmet walking through tall grass.

You know that it stinks, too. Like cheese and old semen.

Bub.

There needs to be a Marvels of hero cocks, finally answering all of our cock questions. Who's the biggest? The smallest? Can the Thing cum? Is his dick like cobblestone or has he smoothed it out? What's the Hulk packing?

Just Phil Sheldon photographing superhero dicks, real tastefully though.

>Wolverine is the biggest player
>Emma Frost is the least slutty female
Strange world user...

As for Tony's dick, he's half Italian, so you know it's got trimmed pubic hair and it's not a Mushroom. I doubt it's big, otherwise Gamora wouldn't have been so unimpressed, but I doubt it's small either, because he wouldn't have fucked as many women as he has.

I'm 99% sure he upgraded it though. Maybe not the length or the girth, but he can produce an Extremis Condom, he can control his stamina, his cumshots, etc, etc.

As for Logan, yeah, it's probably a small lil dick with an unkempt bush.

>biggest
Canonically Volstagg. He's hung like a horse.

>smallest
Canonically Namor.

Enhanced folks like Cap should realistically be bigger than average, and someone like Stark or Hawkeye should be exactly average.

Gamora has access to an unimaginable array of cocks.

God only knows what that pussy is capable of handling. Imagine getting fucked by a Kronan, the rugged shafts of their igneous cocks grinding you from the inside, followed by the searing heat of his magma cum exploding inside you?

Yeah, human dick ain't shit.

>Namur
>Smallest

The guy's swimming in cold water all the time, give him a break

>Yeah, human dick ain't shit.
She liked Richard Rider's cock a whole lot. Maybe the Nova Force gave him more stamina, but I doubt it changed the shape of his cock. So...

>Namor
Eh, it's canon from Parker's T-Bolts, and hey, Namor is already shit, so let's ridicule him more.

I bet Namur could eat ass like a champ though

And Stark can create a Fuck-O-Tron 40k Dildo. Point is, Namor's a dicklet. At least Tony has probably augmented himself. Namor's stuck as an angry, smelly dicklet.

>pith helmet
>implying wolverine doesn't have a foreskin due to regeneration

Wolverine is disgusting. Tony Start too.

>Start
Who's that? The next member of the "Stark Expys" Trinity, alongside Trask & Stack?

>Hercules and She-Hulk are pure

>Frost is the purest female
And that is why she's best girl.

I don't know what scenario is more disturbing, that there is a single person who keeps posting this same thread, or that there are multiple Sup Forumsmrades with the same obsession over Tony's dick.

Besides that... extremis gave tony a high-tech liquid metal skin, why would you take from that a conclusion that his penis would be steampunk-level tech? Not just a weird question here but a weird *and* dumb one.

Sup Forums in general seems to have some weird fucking fixation on Tony. There's three types of threads they always make on him

>These Extremis dick threads
>Tony did nothing wrong [in Civil War]
>Superior Iron Man threads disguised as something else in the OP

A lot of the time two of those three will be up at the same time at any given time.

I don't know about marvel but I think at one point it was said brave and the bold aquaman had a small penis.

SHRINKAGE

Sup Forums can't discuss a character? Nobody complains about the same amount of Superman or Batman threads (not that there's anything bad about them).

>Sup Forums can't discuss a character?
There's nothing wrong with talking about a character but it's always the three threads with the same topic.

>Nobody complains about the same amount of Superman or Batman threads
Do people make oddly specific threads about Batman and Superman's dick?

I really hope that means namor thought aunt may was hot and not the other way around.

>Do people make oddly specific threads about Batman and Superman's dick?

I don't really pay much attention to those threads, user. But I'm pretty sure they don't get threads about it at least twice a week.

Tony has hollow fucking bones? No wonder he's in a goddamn coma after that hit from Captain Marvel.

Wheres the proof of namor being dicklet?

>gossiping bitches and size queens
Since when have those ever been a reliable source for any kind of info?

It's as close as you'll get to confirmation about something in Big 2 books. Besides, the guy wears speedos all the time, and he has no bulge.

His dick looks like this.

But what if it looked like a bottle of Jack?!

>skip
every fucking time

>skip
What?

Then we could confirm he sucked himself off at least once.

Kronan's don't have dicks.

They reproduce by swearing Oaths of Friendship and breaking their arms off in a magma pool.

>be Stark
>find a way to alter your body
>great, imma enlarge my dick
>what shape should I choose
>scaly lizard dick?
>spiked cat dick?
>weird alien dick?
>...
>imma Jack Daniels this shit
Truly, a Top 5 Intellect!

Circumcision in Canada only became a thing in the 1900s, Wolvie was born in the 19th century. He wouldn't be circumcised.