Menage a 3

The tables have turned

Let this shit comic die already!

And so begins Gary's descent into Chad Town. May be be successful as a 30 year old man.

why didn't we get oppai loli in that one? sure when a guy gets the blood he turns into a she with big tits. but a girl? wings and horns

I think we'll see the results in the next page

sorry. You want Morrigan but you're getting Lilith

I'm happy getting a Lilith

If this were the last strip of MA3 I'd be fine. This is a pretty fitting ending. Gary finally gets his shit together and stops letting people walk all over him, Zii and DiDi finally get together for real, all the other plots are more or less resolved. It's a good ending.

I'm surprised they got away with the underaged stripper storyline written in freakin canada where an anime t-shirt gets you locked in jail. How old was teddi meant to be again?

Now it's time to fuck it all up.

Oh no, Gary is turning into a Chad!

I've totally forgotten what the current living situation is.

Gary, Zii, and DiDi live in the apartment
When DiDi slept with Gary, Zii went and crashed at Sonya and Peggy's
Peggy left to crash at Gary's
DiDi and Zii have made up and are together, so now they're back home
So Gary, Zii, and Dii live in the apartment, and Peggy is staying over

I can't remember the details of the Sonya/Peggy arrangement, was that Peggy living with Sonya because she dumped her bf and had no place to stay or the other way around?

I think it was indeed peggy that had no place to stay, and Sony let her because she'll fuck anything without a penis. But she's not a lesbian!

Hey Pandora is finally doing something helpful to the plot and not just being a total bitch. Good for her.

Problem is that it leaves the Sonya and band plot and other threads hanging, along with being a cheap resolution to Didi's problem and Zii getting everything she wants with no repercussion.

And it only took months! Glad all those sex romps were useful to the plot!!!

So if Al changed back to a girl right now would shw be able to slip free or would Pandora just have a really good grip on her clit?

Still have to bring Yuki back

Al changes based on what gender he feels like, and it seems like it'd be really hard not to feel like a man with a literal sex demon grabbing your dick.

Yeah—Gary has TOO MUCH confidence at this point, to a degree that he actually looks kind of douchey. I'd like to see him well-adjusted and likable. Smuglord is no better than doormat.

Yeah, the problem is, Gary won't be fucking that girl, he went there to get pegged by her strap-on.

He didn't turn into a chad, he is slowly turning full gay.

>user doesn't know about gay Chad's
Have to get out more user.

>Gary won't be fucking that girl, he went there to get pegged by her strap-on.
Nah, before he went off to the threesome, she said that "if he's feeling feisty, he can fuck her in the ass when he gets back." Him saying "I'm feeling feisty" is him saying "I want to stick my dick in your pooper."

Literally all he's done is walk out of a fucked up threesome he never wanted to be a part of, got some comic books, then told his friend with benefits that he was "frisky". What's he done that's douchey?

>choosing sex over comics
Pure Chad behavior.

What if Pandy went full Incubus?

>Zii getting everything she wants with no repercussion.
welcome to menage a 3 user

So this whole arc started off with them saying the reaper was the only one who could fuck chloe and live, and instead of that happening, the main character gets turned into a girl and becomes a massive slut trying to find someone else to fuck chloe. In the end the reaper ends up fucking her anyway.

I think Teddy might actually be a more shat on MC than Gary at this point.

When he was a boy, all he got was a handy, but now he's had a ton of sex with girls and Chads, that's hardly a bad deal.

Honestly the way the last two strips played out I'm pretty sure it's pretty much done.

The volume just started. They're not going to short-change the last book.

>gary not being a total bitch
The end times are upon us.

Which comic was the start of the volume?

Thanks for reminding me about the start of this bullshit.
>Gary fucks DiDi
>Zii acts like that it's somehow an affront to her
>Now she's sleeping with DiDi

Zii is such a terrible character.

The one where Tracy's bf asks her for a threesome with Gary.

did they say this was the last book?

No, but people are speculating about it because Giz says the money it brings in isn't what it used to be.

>the last strip of a volume always mirrors the first strip
>the last strip will be zii asking gary to have a threesome with her and didi
>we will never see the actual threesome or what happens afterwards.

>pg-13 bluball comics don't have the same draw in 2017
You don't say!

lol, maybe they should actually write a story worth a damn or have some likeable characters instead of relying on drawn tits.

Right now, my plan is to end Ma3 (Menage a 3) with volume 10 and SDB (Sticky Dilly Buns) with a thicker volume 2. Volume 9 of Ma3 is in the can and a Kickstarter for that will go up in March/April 2018 (with vol 3 of SOTR (Sandra On The Rocks), which might end up being the last volume of SOTR). This coming January, I plan on dropping Ma3 to 2 updates a week and update SDB 1 a week. I seem to be able to handle 3 updates a week while still doing other outside work. That will bring the completion of volume 10 of Ma3 and volume 2 of SDB around January 2019. We'll do another Kickstarter at that point, which will include DC (Dangerously Chloe) vol 3 (which will more than likely be the last volume of DC.) So yeah, around January 2019 (14-15 months from now,) all Pixie Trix series that are running now will have ended.
I can't speak for everyone at Pixie Trix but I assume everyone is planning for what's next. Ad money is in the shitter, and it's not just us. Everyone is feeling it. I'm still unsure as to where webcomics are going at this point. I'm impressed by Webtoons, so you might see some of us go there with new projects. Again, still unsure here. It's something we'll be discussing in 2018. More than likely, we'll keep doing Pixie Trix related mini series or what not that we think people will be interested in. How we fund these is to be determined.
People who think I'm making the big bucks 'cause I did some gigs at Archie/IDW/Dynamite are sadly mistaken. Most people in comics aren't making the big bucks. I laugh when I hear someone say "oh, she works for Archie, she's fine." They don't seem to realize that I'm freelance. I get a gig there maybe every 2 years, and it's like 20 pages worth... so that's like a month salary at best. Try living 24 months on that. And the same goes for IDW/Dynamite, etc. Just 'cause an artist is working for a publisher, it means nothing. For a freelancer to survive, gigs need to show up on a monthly basis. They rarely do.

Webcomics have been good to me. I'm one of the lucky ones who has been able to make an okay living off of it for years. With that said, it's not what it was. Me accepting gigs outside of webcomics clearly shows that. It's probably a good thing for me though as I'll be able to explore and try new things, like the upcoming Exorsisters series I'm doing with Ian Boothby. I'm very excited about that.
So yeah... Ma3 (and other Pixie Trix series) might be ending soon, but I'm not done with comics. I'm one of the crazy ones who keeps doing them for whatever reason! ;)
EDIT: I just want to add here that we're not ending Ma3 because of money reasons. It was always planned to be about 10 (or 12 max) volumes long. I'm also aware of Patreon, and may go that route in the future, but it's not something I'm considering for MA3 right now. Basically, it wouldn't make me change my mind here. Other Pixie Trix properties however ARE ending because of the money situation with ads, but again, like I said above, if said people decide to continue it by finding ways to fund it, I won't stop them.

gisele posted this in the forum today
volume 10 is the last book

He left when that blonde faggot started trying to suck his dick, I don't think he's gay.

She still has sexual tension with Gary right? I don't think she's actually in love with Didi.

>sexual tension with Gary
maybe they just left that unresolved, the pixie triox crew is know for doing awful endings

Wait, Giz is not begging on Patreon? Seems like leaving money on the table.

this
with thing like oglaf, rock cocks and tons of hentai oriented webtoons there`s no way a tame archie esque comic could compete

Who knows that could be them sweeping it under the rug. The last three or four volumes she has been awkward with him. Even during the didi thing jung mentioned she only talked about gary. Suddenly didi and zii love each other despite zii only being interested in her body and didi tossing her aside to the day prior. The didi part is especially bad because if she knew how the love thing worked why ride gary for hours when she talked herself into loving zii in five minutes.