Are any of you actually voting for Hillary?

Are any of you actually voting for Hillary?
Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/knobdoorman
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The only reason to vote for Hillary is government handouts. It's literally the only reason.

They hide behind a guise of morality but it's really all about the gibmes.

to be honest.. trump looks like he staged this
I've been a lifelong trump supporter ever since he went down those escalators, but he's looking desperate and doing whatever he can to gain attention. Very narcissistic. He lost me

Because stupid fucking hamster posters like you who make me ashamed to support Trump.

I've been a lifelong trump supporter ever since he went down those escalators, but he's looking desperate and doing whatever he can to gain attention. Very narcissistic. He lost me

because unlike conservatives and right wingers, I actually enjoy having an economy.

I wanna trigger the shit out of my social conservative bible thumping family.

Because this ------> twitter.com/knobdoorman

Is there any context of where these jobs are? I'm not doubting this, but how do we know these jobs are all in America?

You're right they're all in Canada.

because I want to watch the world burn

Woman detected.

They're McDonalds jobs. Shillary supporters actually think minimum wage should be $15/hr, so this is okay with them. They're clinically retarded.

Trump supporters
Daily reminder on facts about red states:
Least educated
Most churches
Highest obesity rates
Highest welfare recipients
Poorest states

>They're McDonalds jobs

Don't denigrate the only jobs you're qualified for.

I voted for Hillary 11 times.

To boot you trump chumps back to fucking reddit. The thing I dislike about him the most is his supporters. Hillary was fucking right when she called you deplorables.

This election is a win-win

ctr pls go

I've seen this copy and pasted quite a lot shill

I am. Do we really want to give nuclear codes to someone with a temper of a child?
Us Americans have to be reasonable and think how this would affect the rest of the world. Don't let emotions win, logically we'd all choose Hillary.

Dump the Drumpf. Trust me.

I've already casted my early vote for Trump, but honestly, a Hillary presidency might not be so bad specifically because of war with Russia. War might end up being exactly what a lot of beta cucks need in order to uncuck themselves and for uppity women to get bitch slapped by reality. Sure you'd have to deal with the death, and the trauma, and the women cheating on their husbands overseas BUT War might end up just being the thing to snap America back to what it was before

You're a canadian, you're not even voting.

Or CTR is getting sloppier.

I hate to say this but I agree.

They've always been sloppy.

I just wished they used a different IP instead of Canada. Like Australia or something

I am voting for HRC because:
1) I don't like Trump's attitude and temperament
2) I don't like his racist overtones and anti-semetic dog whistles
3) I don't like the fact that he assaults and molests women
4) I don't like that he lost $1B and never pays taxes
5) I just don't like his personality..

already voted for HRC anyway.. I can't vote again..I really hope she wins.

>Do we really want to give nuclear codes to someone with a temper of a child?

No, that's why I'm not voting for Hillary.

Hahaha no.

I have only met two people that actually supported Hillary and they were the definition of nu-male cucks.

hate to say it but most are poor white trash that progress left behind. We just need to them to slowly die off. Hate to say it, but they are dead weight in a changing world.

I'm in this frozen shithole for business.

>most churches

How is this a bad thong?

Hi Obamaleaf.

Because I prefer policy to memes.

hey!