Star vs The Wait for Monday

In just 4 days the wait is over and we already have the synopses for the next 2 weeks

youtube.com/watch?v=xcp5eJWFrX4

Nefcy's wild ride never ends

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q2CFTYGhqYI
youtube.com/watch?v=PUCgC_TukKg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Can't wait. But this time it feels like a slightly apprehensive excitement.

Here is the first week

And here is week number 2
Special thanks to seddm for this compilation

JANNA

Sup guys?

>Demoncism
>relationship
>friendship

>Trial by Squire
>Star and Marco prepare...
>Star prepares...

>first synopsis for Lint Catcher and synopsis for Lava Lake Beach

I'm concerned.
I'm also happy that Week 2 has a lot of monster stuff.

Sup, Jackie! How are you doing?

Hi, do you love star?

Great
Of course

What will you do today with Marco?
And can Star come with you?

youtube.com/watch?v=q2CFTYGhqYI
lol
650 dollar

Daily remainder if you are going to confess your support for jarco in public you could be get attacked by raging starco militants. You don't want our fandom the same fame as SU or R&M, do you?
Sorry for reddit not sorry.

I feel like these Spider promos are foreshadowing some serious shit, but I can't put my finger on it.

Princess Marco is so cute.

I like Jarco

I like Jarco. I think a lot more people would like Jarco if Jackie had more screen time and character development. So far she feels like a plot device and I think that's why most people don't like it. That and "main girl and main guy romance" trope, so people choose Starco. Dunno, I feel like Star doesn't deserve Marco, he's too good for her.

why is their daughter a chink

>bringing reddit here yet again
You're as bad as peanut

Yeah, she's not a main character so naturally she's off to the sides, but she's had some pretty subtle development and considering her last appearance, I'd be surprised if they didn't give her ANYTHING in Sophomore slump

My second favorite ship. moar Diaz family photos

>That picture
>Marco looking fresh, Heckapoo looking heka thick, the daughter looking heka cute
I hate it when writers do a silly spin-off type of episode and they come up with a plot/premise more interesting than the main show.

Dia de Los muertos is over but have a Jackie anyway

>Hey user! I got us submarine sandwiches! Wanna eat them and watch some corny action movies again? What? Nobody calls em that? Well too bad!

Only if they're from the 80s Star. Only if they're from the 80s.

>how many ships are you on
>like 2-3
>You are like a little child watch this
>STAR VS

Nice

lovely
Would date her and feed pizza nuggets

>Star will never stay up for 3 days with you until she's a messy, smelly little princess.

Marco made the right choice

Will Heekapoo return?

Let's watch Top Gun then

I want to steal Janna's hat and tell her it was Marco

Yes. See

How Marco ended up with her is beyond me.

this
he's truley the most beta from all the betas out there

Reminder that anybody who seriously wants the show to return to S1 bullshit when we're deep in the narrative and character and the crew is finally gearing up to really get things moving is retarded

Janna is my spirit animal

I've been feeling a cruel vicarious shame during the scenes with Marco sending cat pics to Jackie.

Well they hit teenagers in love spot on. They are cringy as fuck if they are not alpha

Janna likes pink and fights the patriarchy.

She finds his awkwardness cute

Do you think she secretly like this?
youtube.com/watch?v=PUCgC_TukKg

What kind of s1 bullshit do people actually want

But Jackie you could have it ten times better. Ever noticed how star looks at you?
I think there might be something between you two

At least Jackie found it all endearing in retrospect, at least once he had the balls to tell her up front

Why did I read that greentext in that annoying voice from that old Warner Bros. Bugs cartoon?

>TA HAVE!

.... be still, my heart. I think I've found the one.

>at least once he had the balls to tell her up front
i just hope this is the right message these shows show their audience

I just hope it doesn't turn straight to "cheat on Jackie with star" and Jackie is actually happy by the end

basically renew your vows

>return of Punished Ludo
>Eclipsa comeback
>everything else
I'M HYPE

So Jackie is the biggest cuck in the end

>Hey user! Hey! HEY! user!

DANGER ZONE

When are they gonna fuck

I know the feeling.

Are you referring to Lars and his space adventures?

just remember that Marco being a beta doesn't stop people waiting to fuck his boipussy

As soon both get over Marco. Even Janna can only feel pity for him at this time. Last season last episode we see Star and Jackie kissing (Janna is dead or something) Marco is turning away and is walking towards the sunset with a tear on his cheek

THROUGH THE FIRE

I've seen people miss the SoL and be like "I miss when it was a wacky magical adventure" and shit

i want a star gf

Everything could happen after Star will say "I can do what I want". I won't be surprised if she cheat or attack Jackie.

kek, del/u/sion as always

But she doesn't want you

Let's follow it up with some Ace Combat after the movie. Oh, and did you want me to order some pizza and hot wings?

You know what comes after. You all know.

i like the prelude picture

I mean if it does happen the show cannot put Star in the right

But she didn´t even consider him at first and she already knew he somewhat liked her, it wasn´t until sleepover and the episode with the demon on his neck where she started to like him.

only 4 days before that drawfag fails to deliver and kills himself

Only 4 days for me to write like, 10 pages of shit since I procrastinated hardcore after the outline was made.

Let's hope not
I still have a Janna request i want to see

More

need requests

I can skip them tho cuz im lazy fag

NO! NO MORE.

what janna request

Yeah, this. I like S1 for what it is, I don't really have a problem with the early S2 SoL stuff besides the fact that maybe it could have been spaced out better throughout the season, but now that the show's actively moving away from that (literally none of the new episodes except maybe Ponymonium sound like filler) there's no reason to complain.

I know people will sometimes say "but mundane SoL/filler is the sooooouuul of Star Vs.!" but honestly I'm not sure if that was true by the end of S2.

Star dressed up as a lewd turkey for thanksgiving.

I have made no significant progress since September, I'm scared guys

Marco annoyingly babysits a loli Janna who's going on his nerves

>attack Jackie

Marco drawing benis

Place your bets now gentlemen

Who will get less screen time in season 3, Jackie or Janna?

in bagina :D ?

fug yes :D

Janna
but we will still see her a lot of times
But Marco need to settle things with Jackie now wich means we will see a lot of her too even more.

I think you have the wrong guy

>Janna
>when she is in the opening but Jackie is not

Well you still could do it right ?

The team dynamic isn't even relevant yet, for all we know Jackie could be kidnapped in Monster Bash

I fuckin love Star man. Fuck.

Honestly, Janna
She has less relevance overall

try requesting it again later

I noticed that doesn't matter. Janna is more of a tool for the writers.
She will appear whenever there is a fitting situation in the plot. Jackie ist still a big part of the plot. wich means she will appear this season way more often

I love Janna