Miraculous Ladybug - s2e06 - Robostus Trailer

youtube.com/watch?v=j_-ZeZCiqec

I can't figure out who was Akumatised. I thought it might be Max (again) but he's clearly being attacked by the robot.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vR8xRHH839A
kimcartoon.me/Cartoon/Miraculous-Ladybug-Dub-Season-2
youtu.be/aaHy_5UH4BE
youtu.be/z28xzxSEdVU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Need Miraculous femslash to counter the gayboi garbage.

so you counter faggotry with more faggotry? user the fuck man

I swear to god Hawk Moth better not Akumatize a program/AI Max was working on. At that point he's just desperate.

Hawkmoth akumatize a four year girl user, and that four year old girl got Hawkmoth the closest to winning than any other villain other than Volpina.

He'll take his chances.

From the thumbnail I thought Ladybug was now an octopus

>user the fuck man
I know you're asking user, "The fuck?!" but it looks like you're bestowing upon him the title of "user: The Fuck Man."

>0:22
Even in defeat, Chat assumes his natural position

The new DC super hero user: The Fuck Man. Pilot for this new comic?

So because you guys talk about this all the time I decided to watch a few episodes on netflix. Questions.

Do they ever not spent most of the show on reused transformation or power use animations?

Does she ever not immediately know what to do with the random object she acquires. Are the objects ever something specifically useful and not something she probably could have already Macguyever something else into? Like the costume for the earring switch in the Pharaoh ep was close to specific.

Do they ever explain any backstory? How she got her little phone keychain monster or what they are?

How many times do they use time manipulation as a bad guy power?

to be fair, for all the lesbian fun, all 3 are just gonna end up having Chat's babies anyway

no, saving a little bit on animation via stock footage is staple for this genre, given some episodes call for a little more padding and some call for a little less

yeah, they started doing that more in season 2

the Finale of Season 1 is a 2 parter called Origins

Just that one time I think

>Just that one time I think

Huh well there were three in a row by my reckoning.

maybe my memory is bad

the only Akuma I remember with time powers was Alix, who else was there?

Pharaoh could cast bubbles that slowed down time, and I think Lady Wifi had a similar technique.

I didn't recall that about Pharaoh, and yeah I guess Lady Wifi could do that

I was thinking more about going back in time like Time Breaker and not really just slowing it down

Lady Wifi could outright pause people. Better than some goddamn molasses bubbles.

yeah I don't really think of her powers as Time magic though

I wasn't sure how to word it in a way that linked them all together so I settle on manipulation. Time travel. freezing people. Slowing people.

A lot of the villains powers either involves freezing/imprisoning people or enslaving them.

Having Hawkmoth hold Riposte back when she was gunning for Adrien was a nice touch to the episode. I mean, we don't need to be reminded every episode that Gabriel is Hawkmoth, but it's fun to see his overprotective dad side breaking through his villainous persona.

>Shipping Marinette/Ladybug with anyone else other than Adrien/Cat Noir
Garbage, the lot of you

Am I the only one who feels Gabriel doesn't really seem to care enough for Adrien when he's Hawkmoth? I feel like the whole supervillain shit is starting to make him more ruthless.

nah i think hes smart throwing off suspicion from himself and checking to see if his son is chat noir or not.

Max built a robot and it somehow gets akumatized.

>How many times do they use time manipulation as a bad guy power?
Timebreaker, and the comic series had Replay who could pause and rewind anything.

The love square is the only patrician ship. All others are crack ship trash
Especially fuck all of Tumblr's carpet munching lesbo ships involving Chloe, Lila,
and Kagami. I know the fandom is super possessive of Adrien and starts to foam at the mouth whenever he's within fifteen feet of a female love interest that isn't Marinette, but believe it or not you can actually enjoy the new female characters without making them gay for Ladybug

I couldn't care less about the main characters' romance as it's the same thing we saw in Sailor Moon between Usagi and Mamoru.

The only "crack" ship that matters to me is the one that the show already teases at without outright saying anything for or against.

Let's not forget that Hawkdaddy went and antagonized Adrien's best friend as Gabriel, only to later akumatize him as Hawkmoth, and did all of this knowingly on his own son's frikin birthday. Yet, we still have this scene in the same episode where he completely blows a gasket at his employee for not remembering to get his son a birthday present from him. And honestly, that's part of what makes his character so interesting. Gabriel/Hawkmoth is this weird amalgamation of caring, cold, and dangerous that no one in or outside of the show seems to really understand yet.

It's one of the reasons I want the show to give us some more episodes where the focus is on the Agreste family rather than Marinette and her high school drama. I still feel like we don't really understand this family's dynamic, pre or post Mama Agreste's dissapearance, and it fascinates me.

Actually, if anything Miraculous Ladybug is a reverse Sailor Moon since Marinette has the hot's for Adrien but thinks Chat Noir is a joke, meanwhile Usagi had a ladyboner for Tuxedo Mask but fucking hated Mamoru's guts.

>"My prince, I'll take you to the Pont des Arts. And there, we'll seal our love!"

Don't act like that means much. Rose only liked Ali for his altruism (giving all those toys to the kids), and her akumatization exaggerated it to parody-level obsession like all akumatizations do.

meh whatever

I'm not even a Juleka Rose shipper but that episode was probably the worst episode of season 1 and I don't blame them for just pretending it never happened

Besides, Rose comes back as Fragrance alongside Juleka as Reflekta for the Day of Heroes. They likely wouldn't have even been considered if not for the fans who love seeing them together.

>*Entire episode about Rose wanting to run off and marry her crush who is not Juleka and is a dude*
>*Wrote a love letter to him with a little heart sticker on it and everything before she was ever akumatized*
>D-don't act like that means much!

I agree, since we all know it's the end-game it makes it pretty boring for me (especially when the "love-square" is really just between two people for goodness sake). That's why in these situations I prefer crack parings (as long as their good).

I used to picture Adrien with Juleka.

Like any fangirl, she writes a fan-letter not necessarily out of love but out of respect for him being so caring to others like she is.

Didn't they go out at the end of the episode or something?

To me, Rose and Juleka just feel like they were going for the "bright girl" with the "dark girl" best friend cliche.

They went to the children's hospital to hand out toys, which was what Rose really liked Ali for.

we got a cute new girl character to be a secondary love interest for the male lead and tumblr is already obsessed with calling her lesbian and making shit fanart

>tfw i could only find 1 kagadrien art in the swarm of marinette kagami lesbo art :^(

I'm just trying to find anything of her as Riposte beyond only a small handful of screencaps. Couldn't care less about her human design when her Akuma form is more impressive to me.

Freckles?

I like how he tortured Evilustrator into sticking to their plan but he goes easy on Minon and Marinette's grandma.

Evillustrator retreated from his first encounter with Ladybug and Chat Noir, wasted hours doing his own thing and was very unmotivated when Hawkmoth reminded him. It's not surprising that Hawky got pissed.
Puppeteer and Befana got to work as soon as they could, so Hawkmoth was willing to be nice to them so they'd stay on track.

>secondary love interest
Is it even confirmed that she won't be yet another disposable victim of the week, forever relegated to background crowd filler?

Marinette has three akumatizations in a row so far. She's starting to catch up to Chloe.

Nathanael is best boy, that's why he was reluctant to do the bidding of some Gentile schmuck, whereas grubby bitches and betas are slave fodder to the Man.

we bully those we love

Oh shit, link to the episodes senpai?

which one?

All of S2, I didn't realise it started again.

My guess is that Noroo warning that using the Miraculous under malicious intent slowly corrupts the wielder and drives them to insanity.

Smart move Akumatizing himself to throw the both of them suspecting him to be Hawkmoth.

>Smart move Akumatizing himself to throw the both of them suspecting him to be Hawkmoth.
Not like we haven't seen similar tactics pulled before.

"You know how easy it is to fake a limp?" ~Norman Osborn, Spectacular Spider-Man

heres episode 1
youtube.com/watch?v=vR8xRHH839A

Eh, I reckon the only one she's responsible for is her grandma because she lied to her.
She had the right to be angry with Nadja pushing the romance thing when the agreement was that the interview wouldn't cover personal things. It's not her fault that Nadja was banking everything on the love story.
As for Kagami, it was very obvious that family pressure was the thing that made her vulnerable to akumatization, not just losing the match. She would've been akumatized if anyone else called the match in favour of Adrien.

Kimcartoon has the first three dubbed.

kimcartoon.me/Cartoon/Miraculous-Ladybug-Dub-Season-2

And here are the shitty youtube subs for episodes 4 and 5

youtu.be/aaHy_5UH4BE

youtu.be/z28xzxSEdVU

Thanks anons. You are peaches.

Nathanael is a useless character who has never done anything outside the one episode where he was an akuma

I really don't get why certain part of the fandom care for him, or why the constantly ship him with Chloe

I guess some people like to project onto a blank slate

Honestly, even though we know Kagadrien isn't going to be a thing thanks to the love square, I hope that the two of them still get to be really good friends. Of all the characters introduced to the series, Kagami by far is the one who has the most in common with Adrien. From fencing,
to the exhausting expectations they both have to live up to, to a strained relationship with their parents. Doubly so if that theory about her mom being Le Paon turns out to be true

Plus, I could really see the two of them having great chemistry with the whole gentle sunshine boy melting the rigid ice queen dynamic.

>one off akuma character
>reappearing again ever
What did happen to Lila?

You're a filthy whore and an anti-Semite, just like Astruc for ignoring a truly inspiring and great character to pander to Muslims and women.

I'm guessing Lila will show up in or after the episode where Alya gets the fox miraculous.

milk the love square drama for all its worth

Nath is a cute boy in a female-oriented show that has a surprisingly low supply of cute boys. You'd think Chat Noir was a fluke and the staff has no idea what young girls these days like.
The crush on Marinette only helped him because fangirls actually enjoy love triangles when both potential rivals are likable.

I guess cuz his date with Marinette was a pretty romantic set up? But idk. Personally, I think his character design is atrocious. We have enough characters in the show with obnoxious hair colors as is without adding candy apple red on a character who's pallet clearly doesn't work with that shade. They should have darkened it down to a warm brown.

ah America, the country with the worlds smallest understanding of history ever

Hows conquering and controlling Afghanistan going? Really 16 years and its still not working, go figure.

How about going further into debt to garrison important frontiers while your tax system slowly becomes ineffective against your elite classes? Don't worry its not a problem, its only the most universal sign of empire collapse, don't worry about it.

yeah Nino could use some work

Especially if he's going to be joining Ladybug and Chat. Alya and Chloe have enough of a developed personality to make getting Miraculouses interesting, but we know next-to-nothing about Nino.

>Of all the characters introduced to the series, Kagami by far is the one who has the most in common with Adrien.
I thought the prince from S1 would have made a nice friend for Adrien: they are both sweet rich kids with extremely busy schedules who just want to have fun and freedom for once. He even had his own Nathalie.

I mean didn't she supposedly transfer into Marinette's class? I suppose we haven't seen a lot of the class but it seems a little odd that she isn't even like in the background

i don't remember who wrote the comic (waid or bendis) but he caught alot of shit for it. The writer for another Captain America basically mocked Ultimate Captain America for being a dumbass and not knowing anything about history considering all the french did to resist the nazis.

Him being shipped with Chloe is stupid. They have nothing in common, she's the reason he was akumatized and his dialogue with her as the Evillustrator suggets he hates her on a general level for the way she treats other people. It doesn't help that he had a crush on Marinette, who got bullied by Chloe for the last three years.

Tom did say that Nino is going to get some development and his family is going to be showing up soon, so we'll see.

Nino family being a strict religious family who doesn't improve of him dating Ayla could be interesting, hence why he relates to Adrian.

Come on user. I've fallen for some bait posts myself before, but that one was a little too obvious for you to bite this hard.

I mean I assume he is last on the list, it will be Chloe then Alya then Nino, and it seems like they are gonna be taking their time with the whole thing too

Chloe is gonna have a whole 3 parter and I would assume the other two will get just as much at least

it was Ellis

>Hows conquering and controlling Afghanistan going?

Not as well as the Muslims' conquest of France.

as a history major that myth really triggers me

Like even if you wanna be super American centric with your study of history, which most of my country is, France is literally our best friend ever, the myth makes no sense, they needed our help in one war and suddenly we forget 1000 years of them terrifying and trampling the rest of Europe under their heel

and this isn't even going into arguments about how the Nazis didn't really beat the French, since the nation was basically on the brink of civil war before the invasion

oh please, its France

give it 10 years and those "Muslims" will all be drinking wine, having affairs and scoffing at religious institutions like the best of them

Certainly wouldn't be the first time the Franks defeated the Moors

>his dialogue with her as the Evillustrator suggets he hates her on a general level
I don't see the appeal of that ship either, but there are tons of people who love "enemies to lovers" kind of stuff, or that convince themselves that two characters disliking each other actually means they are in love.
The hiatus was too long, some people went a bit insane.

Yeah, Nathanial is a loner who doesn't really have chemistry with any of the other characters, least of all Chloe. Chloe and Kim can be pretty cute, but I'm kind of surprised that Despair Bear showed him still having a thing for her after the events in Dark Cupid.

he is a dumb teenager

Yeah, Kim's not exactly a sharp tack.

The lack of chemistry is something they could have addressed ages ago or even as recently as the Christmas special. His conspicuous absence in the latter is what gives credence to him being Jewish theory, since Christmas isn't their thing, but an absence isn't very conducive to character building if it's chemistry with other characters that's needed.

>I mean didn't she supposedly transfer into Marinette's class?
We actually don't know, her episode only stated that she transferred into Marinette's school. Fandom collectively assumed she was going to become a classmate because neither Nath or Ivan have a desk mate, and it was the most logical choice if the writers wanted her to be a regular presence in S2. Which, as we now know, they obviously don't.

sometimes you just gotta make stuff up to make your fanfictions work

although what surprises me is how common it is, I think I see Nathanial in more fanfiction than Lila or any other student outside the 5 heroes

All of the Chloe ships are shit and make absolutely no sense given how just about the entire class can't stand her, I have no idea why they/she's been cropping up in more and more fanfics/smut/etc. lately.

"Friends to lovers" works if the characters have some chemistry or common interests but there's none of that in this ship. The ship existing is mostly likely a mix of Nath being cute, pairing the spares and the hiatus driving people crazy.

Kim's pretty dumb but I feel bad for him because he might end up a compensation prize for Chloe when she inevitably gets character development.

Nath being Jewish was confirmed by Astruc.

Just to clarify: The Shipping Square is that both of them, in both personas, are cheating on each other in the other persona and feels guilty about it, right? Like, Marinette is banging Chat and Adrien, and thinks neither of them know because, as far as she knows, they aren't the same person?
How has a straight two person ship gotten so fucking complicated?

I kinda like the idea of Chloe being possesive over Adrien because they knew each other since childhood, kind of like "he's all she needs".

Chloé should be last though, that way her road to being worthy of a Miraculous can last all season, and it’ll lead to a better emotional payoff.
Nino should be first, to get that perfect “WHAT? HIM?!” reaction. I mean, have we ever cared enough about Nino that we’re willing to wait so long for him to be a superhero? Let’s just get him done and over with.

Except for Adrien/Chloe

This ship is pure

although honestly I like depicting them more as siblings, although this is hard to work in since it runs a little counter to what we see in the first season, although it fits much better with what we have seen this season

I only like the ones where she's being sexually humiliated anyway. Not even ship shit, just karmic justice.

Magic.

Yeah the square consists of the interactions between Marinette, Adrien, Ladybug, and Chat Cat? Noir.

This is also extremely cute.
Examples?

nah because Chloe's development doesn't end with getting her miraculous

she doesn't just prove she is worthy of it, she is gonna need to keep proving it every day

His akumatized costume is kinda cool, but yeah, he definitely gets a lot more attention from the fandom than he deserves. I'll give him points for being one of the few villains that Hawkmoth got so fed up with that he actually stepped in to remind the kid who was in charge.

For a super villain as dramatic as Hawkdaddy is, that actually doesn't happen on the show as often as you'd think it would. Looking back at it, it's honestly a little funny how chill and accommodating Hawkmoth usually is with his villain of the day. Heck, even when Simon Says was attacking his alter ego Gabriel, he still didn't get as pissy with Simon as he did with Nathanial.

I guess that can work too. That way we can have a few fun eps where she gets used to being a superhero

I mean that was the whole point of Simon, he set that guy up to attack Gabriel so that Gabriel would get a chance to meet Ladybug and Chat Noir in person and examine their miraculous

This almost backfired since he can't control Simon when he drops his transformation but it totally paid off since it led to him figuring out that Adrien was Chat Noir