What was this sign trying to convey, Sup Forums?

>white people do something.
>stop doing shit white people

pick one.

>black people cant do anything
>help us white devil

this should be in a museum

White people built the western world.

Niggers, it's your turn.

to be honest... trump looks like he staged this
I've been a lifelong trump supporter ever since he went down those escalators, but he's looking desperate and doing whatever he can to gain attention. Very narcissistic. He lost me

no u

"white people. gib us dem programs"

I need a little context, I'm assuming it's related to BLM?

the lines in the glass aren't cracks, it's the wood behind the glass supporting the frame

to be honest... trump looks like he staged this
I've been a lifelong trump supporter ever since he went down those escalators, but he's looking desperate and doing whatever he can to gain attention. Very narcissistic. He lost me

MAGA

is it glass? i took it a a big sheet of fabric

This sign falls down all the time, whenever it's a little bit rainy. Philadelphia is a shithole, someone please come and end it

Just SJWs realizing that they've completely fucked up and can't build a civilization worth a single fuck or a shit. So, when they discover that Adorno isn't exactly the best guide to build a society around, they turn around to their previous 'oppressors' and yell "HALP MIIII".

Basically, this sign is just postmodernists admitting that they were fucking wrong and fucked up everything

>do something
Like what? Start a race war? Okay, I'll do that

>"FUCK WHITE PEOPLE"
>"AHHH SAVE US WHITE PEOPLE"

we're doing our jobs
can you say the same?

hey faggot, you say this in every thread. Is this the go to copy and paste for the CTR today?

It's asking white people to kill themselves.

I would, but, white savior complex, and all -- wouldn't want to be offensive.

every
fucking
thread

Thanks for helping us get to the epic get, though.

Minorities need us to fix their problems.

It's god's final message before being killed.

Time to start the 4th reich

This time, no brakes on the genocide train, and without Italy

They complain about whites doing something but want whites doing something.

For their to be a nuclear holocaust that will exterminate all life on Earth for being imperfect bisexual incestuous racist retards.

Somebody should get a can of paint and remove the full stop then write underneath in white paint so it says the following

White people do something.
Black people do nothing.

>White people need to build me a society and maintain it for me whilst I bitch about them doing it

the thing is this could easily be a david duke ad as well

>Burger Land
>BritBong
>Merchant.png
>Iran
Pic unrelated.

White people have to fix all of the problems of the shitskins.

I think it was saying we should do something about the nigger problem.

Fight for your race!

We are...we're trying to elect Trump

We're still hearing the "muh 6 gorillion" cries from the last time we did something.
If black people want to better their circumstances, they can exterminate the Jews themselves.

did anyone get soem black spraypaint and cover the "white" so it just says "people. do something."?

I love being invaded out of existence and then bitched at in the process while carrying the weight of the world on my back. White privilege is great.

It's clearly a wall and the message is for the white people to do something soooooo...

KEK

The best response would just be to spray paint the word "Done." onto that sign.

black out the 'do'

WHITE PEOPLE SOMETHING