Do you like Hellboy Animated?

Do you like Hellboy Animated?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XbsDvGtTRWU
dailymotion.com/video/x5f485
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes. I’d say they’re better then the live action films.

To bad we never got a full animated series.

Sword of Storms was okay, kind of all over the place plot wise though.
Blood & Iron was really good.

I am still waiting on the third one.

hellboy has an animated series?!

I like the episode where they teach abe the meaning of Christmas.

No, just two straight to dvd movies.

That episode where Hellboy and Abe get Roger super drunk and leave Johann in charge of him.

This.
And we got to see tits in Blood & Iron.

I wish they had the same style as Screw-On Head

Sword of Storms was cool. The animation was pretty great in comparison to what was being put out on straight to video animated projects around that time.
Also relatively more adult than most of the other stuff.
>Bambi II (2006)
>Leroy & Stitch (2006)
>Brother Bear 2 (2006)
>The Fox and the Hound 2 (2006)
>Cinderella III: A Twist in Time (2007)

Havn't seen them in years, but I remember thinking that Sword of Storms was an attempt to trick anime fans into getting in to Hellboy.

The episode where the have to raise money by selling chocolate door to door was kind of a departure.

>we will never get a animated hellboy adaptation series done in the style of screw on head

>All Those Direct to Video Disney Sequels

Jesus fuck Disney, what the fuck. And the weird thing is this is when Eisner stepped down as CEO.

How

I think the Kwanza episode was better.

I stopped watching after the episode when Abe and HB switch bodies and Abe makes that "now I see why they call him big red" joke

Yeah I like them. Maybe even more than the live action ones. Blood & Iron is the best one.

Cinderella III was actually pretty good. They did the whole alternate story right and didn't do a world reset to reset the story back to the original.

youtube.com/watch?v=XbsDvGtTRWU

As others have said, It would be great if it looked like this.

Yes. I'm afraid is the closest to a full Hellboy animated series we've ever getting, but the two movies were fine. I liked Sword of Storms better,though; Blood and Iron seemed a bit bland to me.

Johann was very cruel that episode. That episode where Daimio teaches Roger the true meaning of Christmas was the best.

Oh yeah with the African demon and the one eyed bat and Hellboy made a crude joke and no one laughed.

You guys think we'll get another direct to dvd animated movie if the reboot does well ?

I catched both of them when CN aired them I fell in love with Hellboy after that.

Although seeing how its animated by the people who made spectacular spider man its kinda weird re watching it now

...There's a reboot?

>We never got the sequel with Lobster Johnson

Yup

wait sorry for small pic

the exact same character design as the previous movies, couldn't even try something new or more like the comics. DULL!

>there will never be a Hellboy/Spider-Man crossover

Just two animated movies. They aired on Toonami a couple years ago when it was still on Cartoon Network.

Thanks Quesada/ Disney/ Loeb

well there's some differences

Sorry faggots but blame Mike Mignola for that.

He was the one who took the character designer aside and told him explicitly not to have it look like his own art style. Mike himself of all people said it looks bad animated. Don't ask me why.

dailymotion.com/video/x5f485 The Japanese attempting to do it looked fine if you ask me.

Yeah, and Mignola is also the one who told GDT and co. to not make their movies 100% replicas of the comics.

Which is good. He has a more open mind and realistic sense of what works on page versus another medium, as opposed to a NOT MUH creator.

I don't know if there's anyone he has beef with at Marvel, Bob Harras was what got him to leave in the 90's and he works at DC now.

He just wouldn't do it because he has almost zero interest in superheroes these days. To paraphrase from the Moebius documentary " I've read enough Batman in my life"

im just talking about how Joe Quesada doesn't let marvel cross over with anyone, how when disney bought marvel spectacular spider-man had to be cancelled, and how Jeph Loeb doesn't care that much about the animation at marvel. I know Mignola doesn't care about superheroes that much but I just like to think that in some timeline the team behind spectacular spider man would be able to do some sort of hellboy crossover

>Perlman's too old to play Hellboy anymore

It was pretty good.

>Do you like Hellboy Animated?
I dunno: I think it's kinda hot when he just lays there.

Hopefully he'll end up cameoing as someone like Astaroth.

He has said he won't do any cameos.