Is Lapis really not in this?

is Lapis really not in this?

Peridot is a playable character, but she's not in the front of the cover. So maybe...

She's in the game but she's not playable.

I expect it would of just been much more work to include her as is. adding all the extra dialog per mission, throwing her in the story, having her have team attacks, getting the voice actor for certain lines...

they probably cut a lot of development time down by cutting her, but i wouldn't be surprised if she became DLC later.

Lapis' power set is too OP to include her in the show or games.

Lapis can fly at faster than light speeds and pick up entire oceans.

They're foreshadowing her leaving.

Good riddance.

Maybe theres a Galaxy Warp on Mars she flew to

Instead of flying all the way to Homeworld

I'm gonna fucking pray she isn't

are you really surprised the depressed lazy gem who basically never does anything for anyone expect herself doesn't help Steven save the world?

I love how Lapis fags don't get that she is literally an awful person and that's her primary fucking character trait

Her voice actor fuckin died last year your asshole

Awww.... what happen anonny. Where did it hurt? Point at the doll in where she hurt you.

LAPIS IS A USELESS GEM!

t.tumblr

>I love how Lapis fags don't get that she is literally an awful person and that's her primary fucking character trait

All gems are awful people, that's kind of the point.

I mean the Crystal Gems are awful people but they all try to be better

Lapis is an awful person and just doesn't care and has literally no desire to change or improve herself at all, she ignores all her personal problems and refuses to even help fix problems she caused

>buzzword

Say what you want, but you really shouldn't be upset at a cartoon character.

I wouldn't be talking.

No one cares about that blue raspberry flavored dyke.

That's not Pearl.

>buzzword
It's a website.

>implying Pearl is a dyke
>implying she won't fall for anyone bigger than her
>implying she won't turn into Steven's little sister by the end of the show

shit wrong image

>implying that wasn't a crap comic

Honestly I expect lapis, Bismuth, and Centi as unlockables would be cool tho-

Back before Prison Break, and before she got reintroduced into the show (again), I always knew she's end up being a townie more than a CG. Maybe she'll play a part in the series finale, but overall she's too strong. She's the equivalent of Gandalf in The Hobit.

And is this out? I really liked Attack the Light.

lmao

just ps4 in the US. comes out everywhere else tomorrow.

Devs keep saying they want to bring it to other platforms, like switch and pc, but nothing confirmed at all.