ITT: AUs that Should Exist in Print that Currently Don't

ITT: AUs that Should Exist in Print that Currently Don't

I'll Start

>A Story/Arc where Peter Parker falls into another reality and meets a Gwen Stacy who is Spider-Gwen,
>hi jinks ensue, as Peter has to adapt to a world in which he has been dead for several years and interact/team up with Gwen which brings its own set of complications as Peter still feels guilty about her death

I'd read it.

There should be a retcon of sitting in a tree.

One where AXIS was never undone.
Give me Carnage-Man and Superior Tony back.

The main issue I had with "Sitting in a Tree" was that it was just another example of pawning off all of Peter's plot development to Miles.

I don't even mind the idea of Miles in principle, but the writers are so damn lazy that all he is a less likable Peter. It comes off as diversity shilling.

That I why I hate Miles

A wacky family sitcom comic where Bruce Wayne's mom and dad survive but he still becomes Batman regardless, leading to them being well-meaning, but naggy parents who get in the way of some of his plans. Think Everybody Loves Raymond but with the Waynes.

>Peter is in an au where spider-man is a male gwen

How about an au where Peter and Felicia both know each other's identities and marry each other?

One where aunt May died, it wasn't an Osborn shenanigan (lol genetic modified actress lol), Osborn remained dead, Peter still married to MJ and Otto never hijacked his body.

>Hi jinks ensue

FINDS

I want to see this so bad.

bumperino

Easy.

This sounds lovely

Do they know he's Batman, or is it basically Dexter's Lab but with batman?
Can he have an airy fairy younger sister who keeps sneaking into the cave?
Can she be a bird lover?

There's an old What If where that happened. It didn't work out.

I hate it because they ruined Gwen, she's so innocent and they made her kiss miles in the worst way possible, he is a second rate spiderman, a lot of girls like him for stupid reasons because bendis wants it, he is even younger than her.
Seriously they never stop to ruin Gwen Stacy.

That would make that one comic with Batman's Mom Using The Bat-Signal canon

Isn't that basically MC2?

AU where Gwen is Hulk and Peter is He-Hulk

>Peter is recruited by SHIELD early after his parents death (who were SHIELD agents). He designs robotic suits and eventually builds a sort of Iron Spider/Assassin Spider-man Suit. Call it Peter Parker: Agent of SHIELD

>Spidey is killed and Felicity, heartbroken takes up the mantle. She uses Spidey's suit so she has Luck Based abilities and Spider tech. Black Widow maybe call it.

I wanna fuck that superman...

>Please tell me you didn't cuck your Peter with Osborn and birth his little goblins like my Gwen.

Renew your vows: Gwen version
Renew your vows: Blackcat version
Renew your vows: Silk version
Renew your vows: Luke cage version

Cyclops and Madelyne Pryor: renew your vows

I never read those issues, how was Cyclops and Madelyne's relationship? As good as Cyke and Emma?

Also Renew your vows: miles and gwen

>Gwen She-Hulk

MY DICK

Common user, be honest. You made this thread because you want the Miles and Gwen pairing gone. Not a chance bud, not in current marvel, where all characters act out of character and no one thinks properly.