Trump polling 20% with blacks in swing-states

>How's Trump Doing with the Black Vote? A Lot Better Than You Might Think.
dailywire.com/news/10533/hows-trump-doing-black-vote-lot-better-you-might-james-barrett

Hillary is done

>On Friday, a poll of 506 Pennsylvania voters by Harper Polling showed Trump has the support of 18.46 percent of African-Americans. That’s 12.5 points more than Romney’s share of the national vote in 2012, and if it proves true during the ballot, that 18.46 percent African-American support translates into 2 point shift towards Trump. The poll also said another 4.6 percent were undecided.

>The Harper poll is small, with an error margin of 4.4 percent, but an Oct. 30 poll of 1,249 likely voters in Pennsylvania showed Trump has 19 percent support among African Americans, while another 7 percent remain undecided. That poll has a error margin of 2.77 percent.

>In next-door Michigan, two nights of a tracking poll conducted for Fox 2 of 1,150 likely voters showed Trump with 14 percent support and 19 percent support, leaving Clinton with 83 percent and 79 percent support. That’s equivalent to a two-point shift from Clinton to Trump in the state.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3C-V6A8lH5Y
redalertpolitics.com/2016/05/02/van-jones-unexpected-warning-dems-trump-black-vote-video/#mfWMhSr53EPMJdHg.99
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>hillary is done

What alternative universe are you living in?

Friendo, do you not understand how democrats need to get 90% of the black vote to even be competitive? If republicans get 20% of black voters they win, it's this simple

DRUMPF WILL LOSE!

at least when WW3 starts it's against russia so only white people die amirite?

506 seems like far too small a polling size to me.

they use at most 2000 for the entire country in most polls, this is only for states

Oh really? If that's the case then I guess something can be actually read into this.

>that picture
I'm fucking crying
take all my (you)s

Namecalling.

The epitome of political debate.

There should be polls that only ask black, Latino, White, etc. voters their opinion, rather than trying to lump them all together and trying to figure it out from there.

And even better, black turnout is down. She needs 93% of the black vote, counted by 2012's turnout. Looks like it's about 80% of 2012's black turnout.

>80% of blacks voting that can
>20% have fled to trump

p o e t i c j u s t i c e

Fuck off Drumpfster, Hillary has already won. Don't waste your time voting.

SPREAD THIS VIDEO TO MORE BLACK PEOPLE Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=3C-V6A8lH5Y

And that's the (((media's))) out when they call this wrong.
>low turnout

This is retarded.

Hillary will win. IF you think otherwise, despite the evidence to the contrary then you need to speak to a professional about your delusions.

MALIK WARNED US, BLACKS LOVE TRUMP (AFRICANS TOO!)

>doesn't understand how american elections work

Nigga read any serious analysis on the topic. Democrats jeopardized their white voters so much they need both at least 90% of black voters and high black turnout to win.

>CNN contributor and former Obama aide Van Jones put out a warning to his fellow Democrats on Friday: Donald Trump is probably going to win the White House.
>In the Facebook video, Jones credited Trump’s ability to understand and use social media and reality television as well as his appeal to black voters as reasons he will likely win the White House in November

>He continued to detail how Trump has been able to use his celebrity to appeal to parts of the Democratic base, especially black voters.
“70 percent of African Americans have a horrible view of Donald Trump,” Jones continued. “In order for the Democrats to win the White House they don’t have to get 50 percent of the black vote or 60, or 70, or 80, or 90, Democrats in order to win historically need 90 to 92 percent of the black vote.”
>“If only 70 percent don’t like Donald Trump, that means 30 percent are open to his argument, if he gets half of those, he’s president,” Jones said.

Read more at redalertpolitics.com/2016/05/02/van-jones-unexpected-warning-dems-trump-black-vote-video/#mfWMhSr53EPMJdHg.99

I shared this on Facebook and now all my stupid Republican friends are voting for Clinton.

kek wills it >#p96477777

There's also the blacks who won't vote for Clinton because of the disparaging comments she made about them.

Obama also got more black voters out there simply because he was black - something Clinton seems to be doing with women but to a lesser effect.

Trump won't win just because of all the people voting for them, he will win because of the people not voting for her.

She's shot herself in the feet so many times and just can't admit she's the reason she will lose, not him.

this, people are overestimating clinton's support with blacks

Typical SJW argument.

This race was never about voter turnout for Republicans, it was about lack of voter turnout for Democrats. The fact that Trump has so much enthusiasm and is making people go to the polls and vote is bad news for democrats