Trump losing among whites that contribute to society

>pic related
I wonder how much of a ghost town Sup Forums will be once Trump gets finished? I guess appealing to redneck white people cant win you the Presidency. Too bad all you rural fucks have never seen the inside of a school.
>watch this go down in 2 days on Alex Jones too, just to see him rage.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zicmm0nSzEM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i have multiple degrees and i'm voting trump

>Look everyone with a degree votes liberal!

It's almost as if 4 years of living in a liberal echo chamber influences how you perceive the world.

I guess the indoctrination machine is working just right

You mean degrees like woman studies?

Your picture proves that he is popular with people who contribute nothing to society, and feel entitled to be fed and supported by others. A self appointed elite, none of whom grows a single ear of corn, builds a single home, or paves a single road. Well, except for the engineers. All other degrees do is teach people to become parasites.

This is what class conflict looks like.
Who's side are you on OP?

hillary leads with 35k and below

trump leads 35k and above

It will be a ghost town because ctr will finally leave

Sup Forums will be in denial for months. Let's get this over with and get HRC in office to start moving forward.

Yeah wow
51 to 41
what a MASSIVE difference
its like almost 99 - 1
clearly if you've been educated and are thus superior to the subhuman non-educatants you couldn't possibly vote for Trump (even though over 4 in 10 people did according to your gay stats).

How fucking stupid are you?

It's because they know Trump's policies would destroy AmeriKKKa.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zicmm0nSzEM

I work for an investment firm that slaughters hedge funds like sacrifices to the sun god and I am voting for Trump.

haha you think we are going away if hillary becomes prez?

she is wont last more than 3 months in the WH

>debt slaves contribute to society

Ok jew

>smart people vote for the status quo
>you want to be smart right????

This is just depressing.

>Trump losing among whites that contribute to society

> Thinking that some dickhead MBA middle-level manager contributes more to society than a plumber does.

wew

A community college degree in african american studies is not a contribution to society.

>Whites not indoctrinated by Marxist theory vote Trump
>(((college))) (((whites))) vote Clinton

Why do liberals think that having a degree makes you automatically better at politics?

You can earn degrees in some pretty fucking useless shit.

>the idea that you need a college degree to contribute to society
kys

Mail order and ITT doesn't count, go back inside your trailer

>that contribute to society

how does a college degree in anti-white studies and thousands of dollars in debt contribute to society?

>voting for status quo
>as oppose to voting for Adolf
What's depressing is your lack of education.
>Doesnt understand the stats relative to the past
Maybe when you return back to school for an education, you can take a class in statistics.

that's one way to interpret that graph, the alternative interpretation is that
>more """"college educated"""" whites are fucking retards than in the past

FRIENDLY REMINDER THAT WOMEN'S STUDIES IS A RECOGNIZED COLLEGE DEGREE.

MSM propaganda. Personally know two doctors and a judge that support Trump

Its been made ahead of time.
We have other copies as well.

They need to do something similar with minorities.

>being $100k+ in debt for a degree in gender studies contributes to society

one post by the OP

>Adolf was bad for Germany

Good meme. Since Trump is L I T E R A L L Y H I T L E R , I guess that means he'll be equally as good for America.

This.

This is lumping in STEM majors with womens menstrual fluid finger painting majors.
There's a graph showing income vs voter preference for college grads and SURPRISE SURPRISE all of the dem advantage is below $50k/yr

Two degrees and voting trump.

> liberal arts students contribute to society
> plumbers and welders don't contribute to society

Wow, almost like like white working class people who can't afford expensive college degrees have conservative values.

>Hillary cares about the poor and working class

Tiptop Kek

And what said

>having a degree implies you contribute to society
lol

>4 posts, bitch
>took you that long to read the OP

Cool, you can cry over them before you shoot yourself in the head when she loses

Maybe once you suck a dick you'll stop being such a fag.

>2 days

>Clinton winning among whites with degrees

Find that really fucking hard to believe desu

>vote for us we help the poor
>haha look at this fucking retard he doesnt even have a college degree
Why are liberals the dumbest and most intolerant people around?

It's skewed by the fact that you can get a fucking college degree in women's studies

Ironic as fuck, considering Silicon Valley is all over HRC, and the only parts of the country that support Trump are Podunk. I live in the heart of the global computer and engineering industry, and the only idiot around here that supports Drumpf is Peter Thiel, and now everyone hates him.

You need to realize that people in STEM hate Trump just as much. They're not Conservative at all.

and now post the one with yearly wages

those "whites with college degree" are failed arts majors working at starbucks

>have to resort to posting pictures of shill as a child because she's terminally ill

She looks tried, doesn't she?

Don't care if he wins or loses, the election didn't bring me here. Turkish coup did.
Also this place will increase in posts if he loses, in the beginning by people coming to troll and people biting the bait. After that dies down, how Hillary is ruining the country.

Because most sheltered little white kids who think listening to Kanye makes them cultured. I hate to shit on my own race but white liberals are honest to go worst than niggers when it comes with having to interact with them.

And in the event Shillary is elected...wages go down even further, the middle class dwindles more, the debt skyrockets with higher taxes....we will not be in here because we will be on your doorstep.

You need to realize that people in STEM hate shitskins just as much. They're not Libcucks at all.

That's because Silicon Valley is interested in hiring Pajeets for 60% of what the locals cost.

t. former silicon valley resident

And yet over 63% of White STEM graduates support Trump according to the stats.

You need to realize making empty claims online doesn't prove shit and you just come off as a desperate piss baby.

>Look guys, indoctrinated people vote the way they were taught

I'm shocked

Why do you associate having a degree with contributing to society? I swear you country is gonna have a fucking revolution on its hands one of these days.

Which society? The one where white people have to hate themselves?

FUCK that society. I cant wait for Trump to collapse it.

That's fine, I got her Presidential portrait right here.

Get some kneepads, you're going to be doing a lot of bowing in 2 days.

Yeah. STEM is something like 10% of all degrees, which is one of the primary reasons the US is importing so many street shitters and chinks. They simply aren't producing enough engineers.
It's doubly ironic when women whine about not being represented in STEM, despite the high demand, and then go get their useless health care degree so they can become a nurse.

But if you control for income, high income college grads overwhelmingly support Trump.

>whites that contribute to society

Yeah, contributing to society's decline.

>contribute to society

>implying she'll make it two days if she wins

God bless the FBI

>I'm so desperate when my side is basically locked in to be the Presidents forever with our Hispanic/Black/Asian/Smart White people lock on the electoral map.

Does it hurt, dude?

but that's exactly why these polls are bullshit.

College degrees include people with gender studies and liberal arts degrees, aka, trash.

>College Degree = Contribute to society
What about the tax payers?

>finance is all bad and evil and takes ur money!!!1
lmao hey bernie boi

I don't know where this notion of a "sheltered" college student comes from. It's not an echo chamber; they're attending a school with people all over the fucking place. They routinely attend classes that probably have more people in them than you work with.
If anything your hometown where you know 5 people that you work with everyday is the echo chamber. You get to work your 8 and have the same boring conversations and then go home and pacify yourself with the liquid jew and conservative media after you beat your wife and ignore your kids. Hey, but at least you aren't one of those pussified liberals with their safe spaces.

Open your eyes, faggots. You're just eating a different brand of propaganda.

Mech Engineer here

Most of us are at least somewhat redpilled.

Except the immigrants, but it's in their own self interest to support leftist bullshit so it's to be expected

>every STEM grad works in Silicon Valley

It's a lot easier for urban folk to get a degree than someone in a rural deadbeat town whose jobs got shipped overseas.

Gee I wonder if there's any correlation there.

recoil only hurts when you're using big game calibers

Fucking liberals assume that their decision to get a gender studies degree is superior to the 18 year old who decides to enlist to get free college, or the 18 year old who decided he didn't want to be in debt and became a tradesman who makes more money than a Starbucks barista.

Go fuck yourself OP, because I hope you get friendzoned forever

>college
>contributing
ye right

I'm laffin at all the delusional idiots ITT who think all uneducated whites are noble tradesmen.

Most work in retail/fast food or on fraudulent disability dumbasses. They're unintelligent and being swindled by someone nearly as unintelligent.

Except you aren't going to win kek. Also I'm not white so don't count on that Hispanic vote too much. We don't like female leaders.

The best ones do.
>You should know, being Canadian and all. Thats why all your smart friends live in SF.

Did Romney really do that well with people who had degrees?

Going to college made me despise liberals.

Here's a question which has the highest amount of people : with degrees or without? Also there's a significant number of people that would really vote trump but say otherwise to avoid the social stigma that occurs with a right wing mindset in an era of social justice as opposed to judicial justice

>Most work in retail/fast food

You're thinking of Libshits with (((college degrees)))

You mean people with student loan debt that aren't going to pay it back and cause another recession?

This is just my opinion, but I'd say a person having a "Development of transgender culture in 17th century Cambodia as seen through a prism of contemporary intersectional social justice movement" degree could not possibly contribute anything of importance to society.

This guy gets it.

Its a part time service economy and the cucks still can't compete. That's why the use the 4 year indoctrination meme.

t. student

>Hispanic vote has already sealed Nevada (and the Presidency) for HRC
>Dont count on it too much

He is done.

BTFO

Fucking poll had me hoping all year long not knowing US WHITES are fucking cucks bigger then swedefags.

My wife and I both have degrees and combined 180K.

Cry me a river

This. If you didn't go to college you literally didn't learn anything as an adult except what your family and co-workers tell you.

>early voting

kek, so desperate bro.

THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS

>This is just my opinion
Exactly, Serbian. Keep it that way.

LOL

Now do this among taxpayers

CTR scum will be put up against a wall. Enjoy your final moments in time.

>This. If you didn't go to college you literally didn't learn anything as an adult except what your family and co-workers tell you.

So as a college graduate you can add professors to that list and it all the sudden makes you enlightened? Lmao so fucking stupid.

This is all liberals go on about. Every single argument is rooted in this weird condescension as if theyre all in the top 1% of intellectuals in this country. Always the same, punching down educated/uneducated rhetoric. Loaded stock jabs and counters.

There are never any comments on policy. Never any attempts to discredit the opinion of someone else outside of personal attacks. Unearned condescension. Depressing.

Doesn't factor in that all niggers, spics, women, etc. make so much less than men on average.

>Blacks with a criminal record: 70%
>Blacks without a criminal record: 0%

made me think

>(((Luntz)))
No thanks

lol enjoy your "progressive" policies, aka being replaced by a cheaper immigrant or by a gender quota.

>This is all conservatives go on about. Every single argument is rooted in this weird macho attitude as if they're* all in the top 1% of manly men in this country. Always the same, punching down pussified/cuck rhetoric. Loaded stock jabs and counters.

>There are never any comments on policy. Never any attempts to discredit the opinion of someone else outside of personal attacks. Unearned machismo. Depressing.