If Trump loses, who's (((our guy))) in 2020?

If Trump loses, who's (((our guy))) in 2020?

Other urls found in this thread:

ballotpedia.org/Goodspaceguy
crosscut.com/2015/10/goodspaceguy-the-definitive-interview-with-king-countys-perennial-candidate-video/amp/
youtube.com/watch?v=dsBO2q7NHGM
youtube.com/watch?v=GN_FOCF3vIQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Gary Johnson or jeb is the only right answer

David Duke. No one else names the jew.

If he doesn't name the jew, his message isn't true.

Hillary

If Trump loses ''''our guy'''' is Moon Man, as it is clear then that our problems no longer have a democratic solution.

2020 is the year they take the racial category off the US census by the way...

john ellis bush

Ron Paul 2028

Kanye

Trey Gowdy 2020.

this, if all else fails at least we'll have ww3 to fight

Dave the Orangutan

this desu

This guy listens to harold covington

Can't be a white male.

We need to rally around a politician that can actually win an election.

The age of white men is over once Hillary gets sworn in.

GoodSpaceGuy, clearly.

ballotpedia.org/Goodspaceguy

crosscut.com/2015/10/goodspaceguy-the-definitive-interview-with-king-countys-perennial-candidate-video/amp/

YEEZY YEEZY WHAT'S GOOD

He's gonna run the whole election

This

Rand Paul, unless some other charismatic (and preferably black/hispanic) Republican candidate rises in the next 4 years.

>we lost 2016 because we nominated someone insanely unlikable
>so lets nominate a former KKK leader and a holocaust denier!
I swear to God Sup Forums is making me dumber by the day

Yeah. Not lately though. He's like listening to your dad when you were younger and fucked up. It's not hard at all to move to Idaho but I've just been wasting my life and not doing anything.

>Son, I'm not mad at you, just disappointed

>I swear to God Sup Forums is making me dumber by the day

Reminder Sup Forums is satire of what stupid conservatives believe.

there will not be a 2020 election because america won't survive 4 years of shillary

some kind of insurgency or uprising will form way before 2020, ending the century old spree of successful democracy in america.

some edgy anarcho capitalist from the libertarian party please.

If Trump loose there's no 2020

There won't be a /your guy/ anymore. The system will be dead and the people won't have anyone until someone galvanizes enough people to completely tear the system down.

Yeah i took his advice and moved NW. Was totally worth it. Got a job in seattle quick af.

No one. This is your chance. You don't have "four more years".

When Hillary makes all the illegals citizens you'll lose Arizona and Texas forever.

>He fell for the "pol is/was satire" meme

>not this true American hero

I'm disappointed in you guys

Unfortunately I don't think Sup Forums is satire anymore

Nice. You work with the NF at all or you're still settling in?

>there will not be a 2020 election

Summer is truly here.....

Good way to lose and have the dems take all the power, good idea stormtard

But the KKK is the good guys and the holocaust is a lie? You just have to redpilled the people in the youtube comments section and spam twitter with memes.

Alex Jones debating anyone would be incredible.

Not an argument

>pastor who says genealogy and heritage is pointless
>pastor who says racemixing is perfectly fine

He's like basically one of those nigger jews that think they're the real Israelites.

Alex Jones

The one who thinks that nations should have borders and that we have to reduce immigration.

Tbqh i moved because it seemed worth it. Got some friends in idaho that know them

Imagine him sperging live on national TV about his plans to defluoridate the water supply.

Kanye west just let him start saying some racist shit about mexicans

I didn't say election. You just lose your chance to change the way your country is going peacefully.

Britain couldn't afford to wait 5 years for a BREXIT vote, by then we'd have another couple of million migrants become "british citizens" then they'd just vote us in no matter have the natives felt. It's the same for the USA. If you lose now you are fucked. That's it. Game over.

It's the same for France and Germany next year.

Yeah it seems like what Harold says about whites moving there regardless if the NF is around or not is true. I knew a few people from my graduating class that moved to Seattle or Portland. Knew a few people who moved to Montana and Idaho as well.

The only real answer

Shapiro/Shapiro thug life

We won't have one. America is literally dead at that point.

Good luck rebounding from Pathway to Citizenship.

I agree.

He's disinformation but it'd be hilarious as fuck. Anyway, America is fucking retarded and corrupt anyway.

I'm having a flag burning ceremony after Hillary is elected, I'll be disavowing this nation.

no one because you we'll all be dead by 2020

probably based virgil goode

republicans will probably start to hispander more and go for amnesty and open borders

rand paul or rowdy gowdy

Donald Trump, Jr.

No it's not. They still have the "american dream" culture which a lot of the Hispanic population aspire for. Hispanics vote republican much more often than blacks.

A Hispanic libertarian-leaning Republican Christian could easily win the 2020 election. Why do you think they were so scared of Rand? Libertarian-ism appeals to young and minority voters.

>Ben (((Shapiro)))
youtube.com/watch?v=dsBO2q7NHGM

this

>stereotypical badger holding a hamburger

There will be no 2020. After Hillary gets elected, she will get into a nuclear war with Russia.

Cummings 2020

The Jews really do love to wallow in self pity, don't they?

Look at demography. If Hillary pushes P2C or Amnesty through, Texas and Arizona become contested.

Arizona will be a full fledged battleground state, Texas will only be red leaning.

The only way to even remain competitive at the national level, would be for the GOP to fully embrace Trumpism, and try to turn the Rust Belt solid red.

That won't happen. The donors, "True conservatives," and GOPe are going to try and retake the party immediately after Trump loses (if he loses).

They changed the rules to fuck someone like Ron Paul out of ever getting the nomination, you think they're going to let another Trump happen? Ideologically, they hate the man.

Plus, to flip the rust belt solid red, they'd have to get good at pandering to blacks, just to minimize the Democratic vote in major cities. That won't happen, even assuming another Trump-like candidate was nominated against all odds.

The GOP is more than likely going to push Rubio forward and try to pander to Hispanics even more. It won't work, the GOP can not take the Hispanic vote.

Republicans granted amnesty, and spent a decade pandering to spics and purging the party of people who didn't want immigration from Latin America (Like Pat Buchanan). Not only that, but they went on to nominate Bush, the Governor of Texas, which guarantees him at least some chunk of spics. Both of Bush's opponents were completely inept at pandering to spics, and in his second election he had the benefit of being a wartime President.

Despite everything working the GOP's favor, they still couldn't actually win the Hispanic vote.

To think that Rubio in 2020 stands a chance at winning Hispanics and the actual election is ridiculous. If Trump loses, the GOP is going to fall to being a regional nuisance party that only ever wins certain Congressional elections, they won't stand a chance at the national level.

Yeah it was worth while. Im keeping distance from them just because as far as movements go theyre still relatively young and once they start getting the numbers they want are they gonna start sperging out

LOU DOBBS
O
U

D
O
B
B
S

Fucking alex jones president , he launches nukes , i told you folks years ago ww3 would happen and here it is

LOL, if Trump loses the election was rigged and you ought to be weapons training, voting for a Sheriff who will enforce the Constitution, and electing secessionists to the state Senate.

Demographic shifts that a Hillary presidency will ensure, will destroy American for all time.
NOW is the time to vote.
NOW or FUCKING NEVER!!!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=GN_FOCF3vIQ

Why need a rise in white identity coupled with a libertarian government, and we need it world wide. The two are separate and should not be shown as linked.

A prosperous society where whites look after their own.

You guys know Richard Spencer is eligible to run, right?

Does a certain Austrian have any sons of eligible age?

Ted Cruz will win the nomination in 2020, he would destroy Hillary and people will realize their mistake in not giving him the delegates

CTR
SHILL HARDER FAGGOT

indeed.
also, 1488

Hillary winning is from the Bearnstein timeline where John Titor's scenario happens a few years late.

The one where they didn't cancel the Superconducting Supercollider project has Psychic Dogs that can sniff out pussy for food.

>hillary wins
>2020
Good joke, next election will be in a few hundred thousand if not millions of years after she goes to war with russia over her emails.

Eric Trump

Trump won't lose, he's getting twice the amount of black votes he needs. Bush won with half of that

>

Even a democractic party member and former Obama employee admitted it. If dems dont get 90% of blacks they're toast.

>
>
>

It never was bucko

Ted Cruz. Not even a question

He agrees with Trump on 99% of the issues

Kanye

>I swear to God Sup Forums is making me dumber by the day

So how did you pass the limit?

Jeb!

Alex Jones speech in Beijing
>Alright I'm going to tell you something I shouldn't say
>During the meeting with the Chinese president
>Mr. Chao is sitting at a table with a plate full of... excuse me
>Human feces
>And I asked him "what are you doing why are you eating human feces"
>And he just growled at me like a demon
>"WAAARRRRARUGH YEA THATS RIGHT I SEE YOUR DISGUST BASK IN THE SMELL"
>I'M TELLING YOU FOLKS THIS IS NOT A GAME EVERY WORLD LEADER IS A DEMON
>I'M A GOOD MAN WHO JUST WANTS TO PROTECT HIS FAMILY GIVE ME STRENGTH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Eric Trump

Stand for Rand

>Trump loses
>2020 even happens

pick one

Reading posts from Romanians.

He namedropped Soros in the debates. No way will a kkk grand wizard get elected

>*reelected
>former KKK
FTFY