I have a great relationship with the Mexican people...

>I have a great relationship with the Mexican people. I have many people working for me - look at the job in Washington - I have many legal immigrants working with me. And many of them come from Mexico. They love me, I love them. And I'll tell you something, if I get the nomination, I will win the Latino vote.

Other urls found in this thread:

cesrusc.org/election/
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what did he mean by this?

The Hillary connection with satanics rituals is paying off?

>tfw at the final moment the non-illegal hispanics rally to destroy the mexican blue surge

You should vote for Hillary to prevent trump presidency at all costs

You guys focus on imaginary narratives instead of looking at real issues.

Here, have a real issue:
If Trump will get elected, he will abolish the iran deal (he promised to do it, remember?)

Abolishing the iran deal, means Iran will keep developing a nuclear weapon.

Trump = Nuclear iran, open your fucking eyes Sup Forums
Abolishing the inspection over the iranian nuclear program is literally gambling on the future of the world.
it's a direct nuclear threat to american and world security.

Trump also said he will abolish the paris climate accord, an agreement signed by over 200 countries INCLUDING CHINA, to save the planet from climate change.
The Paris climate accord just took effect, if trump abolishes it, the damage to crops all over the world from climate change, as well as the sharp increase in natural disasters, will have devastating results.

i

>LA times polls

yep

You deal with Iran, faggot. Solve your own problems.

>for years cuckservatives parroted that we can't do anything about immigration because we will lose the latino vote (and thats latino in a butchered hispanic accent, the way cucks pronounce it)
>trump actually is the first republican to win it without advocating for open borders and being a cuck like GWB

Obama = nuclear iran. Open your eyes.

yup

I told you faggots didn't i? Fucking CTR shills were trying to tell us it was pathetic and only made Trump look bad.

>endorsed hillary

SPIRIT FUCKING COOKING GOOOO

You can't possibly mean that people don't like being patronized?

Actually, the poll are just showing the real numbers. Trump say similar rises in other demographics.

You guys don't watch Bill Still... what the fuck

mfw the latino vote tips the scale and Sup Forums saves Trumps ass.

is this real life?

WAKE ME UP INSIDE

Why are all my latino friends' families voting trump?

is this just fantasy?

because, latinos are machistas. we dotn want no bitch as a leader. also we don't complain about racism like niggers, we like the racist bantz

we would rather have a racist president than a fucking evil witch hag.

>The Paris climate accord just took effect, if trump abolishes it, the damage to crops all over the world from climate change, as well as the sharp increase in natural disasters, will have devastating results.

caught in a LANDSLIDE

Notice how those lines form a dick. Cause you're fucked no matter who you vote for.

Dont forget about #SpiritCooking !

BTFO CTR

No escape from reality

BTW
Sauce
cesrusc.org/election/

SAVE MEEEE

>because, latinos are machistas. we dotn want no bitch as a leader. also we don't complain about racism like niggers, we like the racist bantz
>we would rather have a racist president than a fucking evil witch hag.
THIS.

>Hail Satan
Nice. I like the subtlety.

Does anybody have the propaganda from the Puerto Rican boxer?

Spread that shit.

CHECKED THE INTERNET LATELY?

THE MEMES

seems its mostly the latino women who filp, look at the surge in woman after the 3rd.
A whole 1% jump.

got it youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8