Does anyone know which episode this screenshot came from?

Does anyone know which episode this screenshot came from?
Also American Dad thread

Other urls found in this thread:

screenrant.com/deadpool-2-composer/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I want to fuck Francine.

That's clearly an edit. If you want to start an American Dad thread just quote a scene from the show.

Would still fuck Francine long and hard.

fanart.

Yeah, something looked off about the image.
Not that I would be surprised if this did happen in the show.

Who here would fuck Francine?

You can tell it's fanart by the size of Francine's tits.

And is it unusual for americans to see their parents naked? I've seen my mom or my dad naked tons of time as a kid.

>And is it unusual for americans to see their parents naked?
Yeah. The opposite sex parent, at least.

>I've seen my mom or my dad naked tons of time as a kid.
Not an American, but... why?

>Used to shower with my Mom until I was four
>still have the mental scares of her giant cow boobs and blubber belly hanging over me
>developed a fat fetish when I hit puberty

Very odd. I don't have any incestuous feelings for my Mother, yet I find women woth a similar body type attractive.

Don't care.

Of course not. I've seen my mom naked all the time and it never effected me

It is if you're in the kitchen.

I would love to have Francine go around the kitchen naked.

Would you settle for naked beneath an apron?

Yep.
And maybe her bending over and giving me a view of her ass.

You're guaranteed to get a look of that ass of hers if she isn't afraid to give her own son a peek.

>walking around nude in front of her son

She really is the GOAT MILF.

And I want to grope her tits as she displays them to me.

Why do you redditors pretend that Republican Family Guy is somehow better than Family Guy or Black Family Guy when it absolutely isn't?

Why is she not real?

It literally is tho

>Walking around nude whenever she finds the opportunity

FTFY

I would love to come across a naked Francine.

It is. Before it went to TBS at least.

Not big surpise that Steve dreaming Francine like a stripper.

I would love a Francine strip tease.

Fapping to anything Macfarlane puts out is folly. It's all teasing, there's never going to be an uncensored naked woman even on the DVDs

I could've sworn the DVD showed those two college girls flashing their tits in 100 A.D.

They also show Stan's flaccid penis. Not a woman but if you're into that then it's there.

Yes. Most parents are responsible enough to not scar their children like that. I don't what kind of incestuous bullshit your family was into, but I question your current mental state.

American Dad is leagues better than Family Guy, especially once the show hit its stride.
How big was Stan?

OBSESSED

It's legit.

Wasn't there that one early episode of family guy where peter and lois get marital help tapes and the bitch on the video pops her top and licks her nips?

You "people" are so insecure. The post wasn't even attacking you, yet you throw a fit.

This looks like shit.

He was implying Americans are repressed because our parents don't walk around the house butt ass naked. How is that not attacking?

Well yeah, because it’s just a gag and not something to pause and jack off to.

>Tap Francine's ass to CUM
>this game made me cum 32 times
>delete your history after playing this game!!!
>don't tell your friends about this game!!!
etc.
Who in the fuck falls for shit like that in this day and age, I mean really?

American Dad is legitimately funny (or at least it was when I watched it last, it has been several years).

Reminder that Steve inherited Francine's ass.
Its canon.

>Who in the fuck falls for shit like that in this day and age, I mean really?

It's not aimed at internet savvy folk like me or you, shit like that (and other assorted obvious adverts/scams) are aimed at people who don't know any better like stupid/unsupervised children, normie adults who don't use computers outside of workor social media (extremely common) and elderly people who don't know any better.

90% chance Macfarlane has an incest fetish. Has Steve banged Francine or his sister yet? Or Meg and Chris?

>Meg and Chris
Close, but not yet.

Sup Forums help me.

I've been trying for years but have never fully been able to articulate why I love American Dad so much more than family guy.

To anyone who hasn't watched much of either show they seem exactly the same and I can never fully explain why they're wrong.

Yea it's the colors. They pop too much, it looks more like a cell than an actual product

It is becuase characters.

American Dad derives its humor from it stories and character development. Jokes in Family Guy rarely have anything to do with the plot of the episode or the characters involved.

No cutaway gags.

American Dad's humor is story and character relevant instead of a slapdash bunch of references that could go anywhere.
Also the characters in American Dad are much more genuine and the plot actually matters. In Family Guy characters are pretty much just extended jokes and plots are always incredibly cookie cutter because they might spend literally 50% of the episode ignoring it in favor of jokes that bare no relevance.
They've done the 'Peter becomes a jerk to his friends/family but learns his lesson in the end with a "heartfelt' speech" plot so many times now its not even funny.

It hasnt been republican family guy since season 1.

Now its more absurdist simpsons or present day futurama

>mom used to get after me for not wiping correctly when she'd wash me in the bath and get to my crack
When you're that young you're just a ball of dirt and shit, it's not really weird for parents to wash you.

>Or Meg and Chris?
It's implied they "practice making out," bathe together, and Meg said at the end of a Halloween episode that she hoped Chris would fuck her the next day. "I hooked up with a guy, and with any luck he'll call tomorrow."

How come the women in American dad are attractive then family guy ?

I dunno, put let me tell you this - I won't stop until I find the answer, no matter how many hours upon hours of rigorous research it takes.

I miss Devin..

>mfw I read this

How long until the next season?
Will Francine finally sex Steve?

Now put numbers 1-100 on them for roll shitposting

>Qurchhhh
That's not how you spell Kim Kardashian

Nothing wrong with seeing your parent of the same sex in their birthday suit, but it is something unpleasant if you see the one of the opposite.

Not into that kinda thing, more into cartoon furries lol, but still way better than fucking any real life people I know.

i figure we have our minds made up on whether we're going to see it in theaters or not.

wtf would have been wrong with just having Shard in a movie to replace Domino? i mean if you want to have a black actress, how about showcase a black super heroine. this is a no brainer. bishop and shard even come from a dystopian future.

shit, i'd see a deathlok movie. deathlok is fucking awesome. these are low hanging fruit, people.

screenrant.com/deadpool-2-composer/

>all these years
>not realizing it was an edit

shit. wrong thread. damn it.

You realize you can delete your posts, right?

no. i didn't know that. tell me how. the triangle thing says "hide post". is that the same as deleting it?

When I was 12 I had some problem with the shower and my mom barged in trying to fix it. I covered my dick and balls and she was like "You don't have to do that, I've seen you naked more times than you can count". I still didn't remove them so she lifted her shirt and bra and plopped out her tits said "See, now we're even". I reluctantly uncovered my junk.

Pretty weird desu.

got it. thanks.

>12
She was asking for it, user. You should've gone after her right then. She wanted to /ss/

is this you?

I saw my dad's dick as a kid when he left the shower without covering up properly, it looked really weird.
I was convinced that your dick just looks like that when you grow up.
Then I found out it looked weird because it was circumcised.

Jesus Christ that would scar me for life.

this literally sounds like a hentai manga.

I want to slam the fran fann

Your parents are the model you carry for what successful reproduction looks like.
Which is why girls with father abandonment issues are so crazy.

>mom is overweight white woman with large tits
>date skinny asian women
am I a literal degenerate?

Not particularly.

Nothing is an absolute in biology.