Are you really voting for a racist bigot because of memes?

Are you really voting for a racist bigot because of memes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6tGk5nNDOHY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yep. SHADILAY!

Joke's on you, I'm not voting

Kek wills it

whatever you may think of trump, he's still much better than a confirmed satanist that's involved in pedophile child trafficking.

The only reason you believe he is either one of those things is because of media "memes".
All of consensus reality is the result of large scale memeing on the minds of the masses.

No. I voted for

C L I N T O N
L
I
N
T
O
N

"Racist bigot" is a meme

Are you really voting for a crooked criminal because of Jay-Z and this fuck ugly little gremlin?

>Are you really voting for a racist bigot
Yes.
>because of memes?
No.

yes

>voted
So... For Bill?

>voting based on character
You'll be a great role model for your wife's son.

Former Trump voter here. Not gonna lie, I just cannot vote for that sexist bigot. As a father of two beautiful daughters, I would never forgive myself if I voted for that monster who would sexually harass my daughters if he just had an opportunity.

Besides we cannot give him the nuclear launch codes.

And she is actually okay-ish.

Are you dead?

trump will win.

Good boy.

You should vote for Hillary to prevent trump presidency at all costs

You guys focus on imaginary narratives instead of looking at real issues.

Here, have a real issue:
If Trump will get elected, he will abolish the iran deal (he promised to do it, remember?)

Abolishing the iran deal, means Iran will keep developing a nuclear weapon.

Trump = Nuclear iran, open your fucking eyes Sup Forums
Abolishing the inspection over the iranian nuclear program is literally gambling on the future of the world.
it's a direct nuclear threat to american and world security.

Trump also said he will abolish the paris climate accord, an agreement signed by over 200 countries INCLUDING CHINA, to save the planet from climate change.
The Paris climate accord just took effect, if trump abolishes it, the damage to crops all over the world from climate change, as well as the sharp increase in natural disasters, will have devastating results.

>flag
>former trump voter
>implying you're not baiting
So you'd be okay if your daughters got kidnapped by presidential satanists to be used as entertainment for old men?

I'm sorry, Russia hacked your balletbox. Thank you for helping make America great again!

no. simply that the world is to screwed up right now and a little bit of a break from the insanity would be nice

how about a cease fire. these things arent permanent but lets say 2 years. any attacks will result in all out war and first blood isnt enough to win

No, I'm voting Trump.
You actually expect me to vote Clinton?

>because of memes

oh child

Get the fuck out of my country, numale faggot.

Fuck off, kike. I hope you do get nuked.

>Trump = Nuclear iran
Have fun with that short range delivery system, sholomo.

"Racism" itself is just a meme though, so yes

fuck off CTR

Yeah I hate America, this is why I'm voting for Trump.

so much this

No matter how many children are sacrificed in Moloch's name, his power is waning. We are entering the age of KEK

youtu.be/6tGk5nNDOHY

But I'm not voting for Hillary. :^)

>Racist bigot.
I have yet to be provided with any substantial evidence that trump is either racist or bigoted.
>Because of memes.
Of courshe! Memes and viral social media manipulation are what will win Trump the presidency. Like any good businessman he's embraced the vast resource of the internet while Hillary and her rigid old guard cronies produce sleazy smear adds and waste millions of dollars literally paying people to apologize for her horrific actions and behavior, as if a small core of apologists could possibly compete with the vast internet truth-finding machine.

Kek (PBUH) and his memes have destroyed your candidate Moloch, just bow out and lose with some semblance of grace.

I hated Mexico before Trump came onto the political scene.

I will hate Mexico until I die.

Are you really voting for a war monger because the media told you everyone who supports Trump is a racist?

Ayy sombrero

But I voted for Trump, not Hillary...

No. I'm voting for trump.