Spouse off

Spouse off
>Lois Lane or Selina Kyle
>who would you rather give the D to?

Starfire

Steve Trevor

Big Barda

Is Lois resisting the urge to laugh, there?

Zatanna

Damn right

Lois Lane

Lois Lane is a bitch.
Selina probably doesn't shave her pussy and likes it to smell. She's exactly the kind of woman who would do that.
So, Lois by default.
But Lois has had Superman dick and I don't think I can handle that. I'd never touch a woman who fucks aliens.
I'd fap to both, though.

Selina, no way you could ever please someone after superman's been fucking them for 10 years, I stand a better chance with her, also, doesn't hurt that she looks like pic related

Isn't Selina still a prostitute in her background? I imagine she's picked up some stuff over the years

Couldn't pick.

I would like to hate fuck Lois but I would get nothing out of it. I love short haired girls but I know what kind of people have been in Selinas trench and I know what she looks like in her old age.

>dom/high-end prostitute
>not shaving

Okay user

Kori isn't married.

Probably.

I guess that's what happens when Raven wants to get her lez on and ruin a wedding

Sauce?

Dark Prince Charming

First part (of two) came out yesterday. Is an elseworld

In at least one reality she is, and that’s good enough for me

Selina is probably the better lay, but she's too petty

Lois is professional and would end things professionally

If it's just a one night stand, definitely Selina. Probably wild in bed.
Lois would be better relationship material though, on account of not being a debatably sane criminal prostitute.

How can Lois compete with THIS

Fishnets >>>>>> all
Only other acceptable answer would have been Black Canary

Could you imagine? Id be happy the rest of my life

Selina has like super herpes warts from kissing and fucking random people as a whore.

Lois is a cute milf who's actually a good person.

The herpes meme isn't funny at all. It's forced, and worst, thats the kind of shit a virgin would say.

Whatever get's you through the night, Selinafag.

I'd rather be a Selinafag than a clueless virgin

t. Taliafag

sauce?

is the man she's engaged to clark kent

Good Ol' Darling Emma for me. I love the "bitch with a heart of gold and eyes for no other" trope.

The most realistic portrayal of women in comics ever.

They are discussing men.

I'd very much like to know what runs have her dressed like this. Besides the outlaws one, I can't stand Jason.

I think it was just that Outlaws series. She's had a pretty consistent design since she was created

nah, starfire is that friend who would fuck you because it feels good or if you were feeling anything less than happy, really. you can't spouse that, that is like a special kind of relationship.

comics aren't supposed to be realistic. spouse the shit out of that, if it's a comic character.

None. They're both terrible.

It would be realistic if they were discussing Bruce and Clark's shortcomings as lovers. When women are alone together, they tell the whole truth.

My nigga

Dinah desu

They look like the same thing.

What would their shortcomings be?

I expect Clark would be something of a prude, and Bruce wouldn't be that good if he doesn't have preptime.

>literal whore
>loyal, caring wife/mother
Pick one.

I'd go with Lois since she's really a good wife and mother, and hot as fuck, but Selina has been drawn too hot this week
Here and in this weeks Batmans issue