That's a cute outfit

That's a cute outfit
Did your husband give it to you?

Yeah Spiderman, he's my husband and best friend. I would think that someone who considers themselves as a pillar of the community would be respectful of how other people live their lives.

Why is Human Spider a worse name than Spider-Man?

Would you rather be called the Human Centipede or Centipede-Man?

To be fair, Centipede-Man carries certain connotations with it.

>"That's a cute outfit, did your disgusting AIDSridden man-bride make it for you out of the skin of children you kidnapped, molested and tortured together? You people make me fucking sick, you're destroying the sanctity of a Christian institution, and your fashionable interior designing is just a tool used by the kykes on Wall Street to drive up the price of New York real estate.

Jesus, it's hard to believe it took three movies for people to jump on Raimi.

It sounds more nerdy I guess, that’s what I got from the scene

I think Peter has spent too much time with Uncle Ben

It has more syllables.
Everything that ends with "*an" sounds better

It was different time

Who's got the pasta about Uncle Ben's dying words?

#unboot

Human Spider sounds less active than Spider-Man.

Jeez did they use cgi for the poster too?

Shit I now want a revamp of this in the new movies where he says yes and his even more roided out husband enters the ring.

>I-I'm dying Peter... *cough* I can't believe it's come to this... I've spent my entire life fighting for white supremacy, only to die at the hands of my own Volk
>No Ben... don't say that
>*cough* Just promise me one thing, Peter... Tell them *cough* it was a Puerto Rican
>I will Uncle Ben... I will

>You know Peter, with great white power comes great white responsibility Rudyard Kipling called it the White Mans Burden I call as I see it: the responsibility of the master to discipline the servant
>These niggers, spics, chinks... it is our duty to civilise them, and if we can't they shall dangle from the elm tree
>The day of the rope is near Peter, we will have every nigger dead or domesticated within ten years, and God have me shot in a carjacking this very night if i'm wrong. God bless the American Nazi Party

>He was white, Peter...
>All these years protesting the Civil Rights Act,and one of my own gets me
>Was i wrong boy?
>Uncle Ben-he-he looked Italian
>Oh Peter, thank you...
>[Uncle Ben dies smiling]

>I will make them pay
Jesus Christ

>You think I'm not accurate with these web shooters?
>watch me i'll hit the cockpit of that Boeing 747
>what are you so worried about? what could he hit way up there

All I could find was this shitty phonecap

>By Allah as my witness I'll shall put the fear of god into these infidels Spiderman!

Was this portrayal of Green Goblin accurate?

Surely it's canon Bruce Campbell just worked three different jobs across the movies to fuck with Peter Parker.

Raimi has some deep lore going on

It is, actually.

He was supposed to, eventually, be revealed to have been Mysterio the whole time.

tfw when we'll never get to see Bruce Campbell as Mysterio.

That's fucking awesome, what's the source of this?

What was his third job? I can't remember.

Mysterio deserves his own movie. They have an excuse to do some CGI wild shit.

Its a random superhero seen during a law enforcement operation from My Hero Academia

Kek'd and saved. Thanks user.

jesus christ raimi

Gender neutral names aren't cool
Like Bat-person. That's not good.

I've been searching this one for so long...

Bat-Thing

Look it up

Centipeder, Sir Nighteye's sidekick from My Hero Academia.

>I will fuck you in your tight little ass spider-man!

Best Goblin

Wrong. Mysterio would've just been his fourth unrelated cameo.

Campbell joked about them all being all one character once and fanboys took it as gospel, just like the Punisher in "Captain America: The Winter Soldier".

Looks way too unique to be from MHA though, reminds me of Devilman

Well the fact of the matter is that he DOES come from Hero Academia, there's alot of different heroes in the setting.

The ones the most interesting designs seem to get the least spotlight, gotta stick to those titillating characters I guess.

I think he was actually something from a fan-art contest with the prize being put into the manga.

I think I'm gonna puke.

You mean Dr. Strange?

One of his moves is restraining bad guy by wrapping them within with his massive wriggling centipede arm.

>just like the Punisher in "Captain America: The Winter Soldier
Explain

It's like Stilt-Man but horrifying.

Fatgum had several chapters dedicated to him, though.

Go discuss your shit on Sup Forums.

And take your movie shit back to Sup Forums.

I like the Dragon Lady.

Several cars are hit in two different scenes by the exact same yellow truck. The director said the man who drove the truck has a very specific set of skills, a plan, and is a candidate for a Marvel one-shot.

Doesn't Tom Holland (or whatever the kid's last name is) want Toby Maguire to play Uncle Ben?

>Captain Marvel
>Question
>Electro
>Captain America
You dare? YOU DARE?!

>Meme Hero Academia actually creates a cool character
Color me impressed.

Mutant type Quirks are the best, meaning that we rarely get to see them because fuck us for wanting nice things
memefrog girl aside

Huh. Nice. Thanks, user.

>Meme Hero Academia actually creates a cool character
Was actually a fan-created character that got in the top places of some competition, same with that bubblegirl.

Bubblegirl wasn't as cool an entry as horrifying multiple combined centipedes in a sharp suit.

True, and i prefer him desu. On the other hand, that underboob.

>tits and hair on a dragon
I know she's a woman who can transform into a dragon, but that still looks weird to me.

I thought she was brown.

I guess thats the problem when the story is in black and white (and shades of grey tone)

>I am Captain America
>fuck that
>INTRODUCING: AMERICMAN

Did anyone else find it off putting when Stan Lee cameoed as Skip Westcott? I know he always wanted to portray him in live action, but this was a weird choice.

Are you shitting on my frogwaifu?