DON'T LET YOURSELF GO

DON'T LET YOURSELF GO

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/video/2016/11/06/nate-silver-clinton-one-state-away-losing-electoral-college/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

AND WHO ARE YOU THE PROUD LORD SAID

Nate really needs to do something with his hair. Jesus Christ, what in the fuck is that thing?

OT, Assuming we take the polls at face value, Trump can carve out a very narrow win with 270 votes total.

That's discounting states where he's currently tied or within striking distance, according to polls that oversample registered Dems, minorities, women and the college educated relative to the State's population.

Former Trump voter here. Not gonna lie, I just cannot vote for that sexist bigot. As a father of two beautiful daughters, I would never forgive myself if I voted for that monster who would sexually harass my daughters if he just had an opportunity.

Besides we cannot give him the nuclear launch codes.

And she is actually okay-ish.

What if the polls are slightly off, and Trump wins all of the narrow leaning states?

is he rich from this

THAT I MUST BOW SO LOW

Looks like trichotillomania. Nate Titanium is literally pulling his hair out over this election.

He definitely wins and has a chance to go over 300.

I'm not counting on that, and can only comment on the polls where I've seen the entire PDF, but I'd say that both PA and CO could very well swing Trump.

Nate Plastic is going to an hero by the end of this.

€0,02 has been deposited to your account.

That you for correcting the record.

breitbart.com/video/2016/11/06/nate-silver-clinton-one-state-away-losing-electoral-college/

>why don't you autists fucking link shit?

the only way she wins is by stealing it

then she will fuck up and go for a gun grab not knowing it is a deathtrap to those who come and whoever ordered them to do it all the way to the top.

lazy copypasta DIAF

Nate Tarnished needs to buzz his hair.

This.

Post the fucking links you worthless cunts.

unlinked stuff gets more yous because people are checking the thread for source

ONLY A CAT OF A DIFFERENT COAT

Because somebody is going to ask for the link and the post is immediately auto-bumped. If you post the link first, everybody is going to read the article which causes the post to drop.

who are you quoting

THATS ALL THE TRUTH I KNOW

JUST

Meme magic has altered reality, Nate is becoming Bizzaro Nate

He has a chance of pulling a 2000 Bush where he loses the popular vote but still wins the electoral college, fucking Florida again.

He's not even going to be Nate Bronze by the end of all this... How Shit at predicting can 1 man be and still try to make a career out of it?

He can change his ways if he wants, but Kek's never gonna give him his hair back.

I've never understood why balding guys dont just shave it when they start balding.
It's what I did and it looks good.
Helps not being a fat manlet sperglord though.