Trump BTFO

Trump BTFO.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/795232821069561856
theatlantic.com/international/archive/2013/09/richard-dawkins-defends-mild-pedophilia-again-and-again/311230/
theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/11/03/action-alert-pennsylvania-drivers-needed-to-assist-amish-voters/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

To vote for Clinton as a protest against Trump's faults would be like shooting youself in the back of the head five times to forget a bad memory.

False equivalence. A vote for Clinton is a vote for slavery and death. A vote for Trump is a vote for freedom from oppression and the re-emergence of the constitution as the supreme law of the land (the way it was intended)

someone bullied cuckdawkins in high school pretty bad lolol

First post best post

I couldn't give a fuck less what any limey thinks about American politics, no matter how famous.

Also, what a fucking cuck. He's a liberal pariah for not pretending Islam is a non-shit religion, shilling for Hill isn't gonna do him any favors

A Christian no doubt

>millions of dead brown bodies on the streets of syria, libya, yemen, iraq, etc.
>let's make an analogy to high blood pressure!

Sycophant journalists will hang on the day of the rope.

Dawkins being Dawkins - tier troll
wow I'm so surprised

Trump says mean things so lets vote for a war criminal.

Fpbp

got molested by a clergy member actually.
jacks off to the memory every night and slurps up the gravy too

Folks, I think I've come up with a quick, accurate test to detect non arguments. I call it the "Malleability Test."

If I can slightly alter the statement (usually swapping or replacing key words), then use it for the opposite of its original intent, it's not an argument.

Original Statement: "To vote for Trump as a protest against Clinton's faults would be like cutting one's throat to lower one's blood pressure."

Altered: "To vote for Clinton as a protest against Trump's faults would be like cutting one's throat to lower one's blood pressure."

It's easy, and clearly demonstrates why some statements aren't arguments.

One is inexperienced but could delegate and is against murica world policing

The other is experienced in war and knows exactly how to do it

It's that simple

To be honest.. Hillary looks like she staged this. I've been a lifelong Hillary supporter ever since she fell down that staircase, but she's looking desperate and doing whatever she can to gain attention. Very narcissistic. She lost me..

enjoy londinstan cuckboi dawkins

LOL, it's not a protest vote you dumb fuck. It's national survival

twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/795232821069561856
>Analogies go where reason is embarrassed to show its face. Case in point...

Looks like OP forgot that Richard Dawkins was literally molested as a child and is literally a pedophile.

Source: theatlantic.com/international/archive/2013/09/richard-dawkins-defends-mild-pedophilia-again-and-again/311230/

>Referring to his early days at a boarding school in Salisbury, he recalled how one of the (unnamed) masters “pulled me on his knee and put his hand inside my shorts.”

>He said other children in his school peer group had been molested by the same teacher but concluded: “I don’t think he did any of us lasting harm.”

Gee, you could almost make that same statement with the names reversed and it would be just a relevant.

Kek is not pleased with Dawkins for his sins.

Kek will punish Dawkins, doubles confirm. Save for reference in near future.

Praise Kek.

based russian federation

Hey, that's pretty good. I think I'll be using it. I'd say I'd credit you with it, but I don't know who are are, so at most I'll just say I "heard it from somewhere."

>Richard Cuckins

Fuck this amoral atheist fuck.

Nice.

LIVE IN PA? WANT TRUMP TO WIN?

HELP DRIVE THE AMISH TO THE POLLS!

theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/11/03/action-alert-pennsylvania-drivers-needed-to-assist-amish-voters/

Why do these people act like trump is going to be king?

His policies are actually fairly moderate

Also does anyone notice that libs will literally scream at us and call us retards for daring to vote for trump yet usually trump supporters, aside from humorous jabs don't do the same

All these atheist faggots showing their true colors. Sam Harris too.

Whoever like that asshole anyway? Or the Trotzkist Christopher Hitchens. Feels good to have always hated them.

Wouldnt it be more like Amputating ones foot, to removes ones gangrene?

Isn't cutting the flesh actually helpful against high blood pressure because the stuff runs out of the wound? I happen to know for a fact that cutting the throat is survivable, at any rate. Now I don't recall if Dawkins wrote about this, but if anything he's comparing Trump to an exceptionally risky emergency operation, and there is definite merit to that.

Dawkings is a classic overeducated smug cuck.