Screenshot this mother fucker

I'm going to go out to the store later today to get my customary celebration meal - pizza, chips, and oysters - already have the beer at home.

It has been a wild ride, but in the end the crimes of Crooked will catch up with here. Good wins in the end. Trump running even (even in the biased polls) in PA, CO, MI, MN, and even NM.

Trump already solidly winning in FL and OH. WI will not go Dem as it is the home of Preibus.

We are looking at a landslide of historic proportions.

Let's enjoy the salty tears of CTR and celebrate about 50 hours from now!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/nv/nevada_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson-6004.html
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/nh/new_hampshire_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-6022.html
foxnews.com/politics/2016/11/05/washington-state-elector-says-wont-vote-for-clinton.html
youtube.com/watch?v=-8tB76QheL8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I would actually believe this.

WI/MN might be a little too cucky to go red but that still puts Trump comfortably over the top.

t. Sconnie expat

It would be the greatest upset in the history of US elections for Trump to win, or even tie. He is losing in every single model right now. It's time to move on.

>NH
>red

Shows how little you people know. NH is a solid blue state that likes to pretend to be a swing state.

>believing the comically skewed polls
>current year

This is actually delusional

here is my personal prediction for a trump scenario

Former Trump voter here. Not gonna lie, I just cannot vote for that sexist bigot. As a father of two beautiful daughters, I would never forgive myself if I voted for that monster who would sexually harass my daughters if he just had an opportunity.

Besides we cannot give him the nuclear launch codes.

And she is actually okay-ish.

The polls have been pretty telling the past two elections. What makes you so sure it's different now?

this is a good pasta

>Crooked

>>>>>>/reddit/

It will be closer than this, they are trying hard to steal it.

But believe. We can win. Go out and vote if you haven't already.

Unfortunately for Hillary is she is Hillary Clinton. if she even knew who she really was she would hate herself. Her just being Hillary at this time in History is a death Sentence. All she presents is an ever increasing aura of untrustworthy, and unlikable. Its too late for rebranding, apologies, or even divine intervention. She is slipping down and away.

WE'RE NOT EVEN WINNING NEVADA LET ALONE THE ELECTION

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/nv/nevada_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson-6004.html
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/nh/new_hampshire_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-6022.html

Uhh yah. Thanks for posting Hillary. You have used that same post about 100 times in the last couple days. Idiot.

I agree, MN, WI may be a little too cucky. But at this point, Trump can count on OH, FL, and MI, and CO and PA and even NM are razor thin, and momentum will carry him through.

I give him MN and WI due to a collectivist pro-Trump mentality in the region.

>Texas
>red

This narrow victory is the best possible outcome for Trump, and even then it is extremely unlikely.

Tap Kuk map.

Actual likely map attached.

That's literally the only way he can win

>extremely unlikely

Not a Trump supporter, but that's pretty severe hyperbole. It's actually fairly likely to happen. Not a favorite, but it's hard to even say it's "unlikely" let alone "extremely unlikely".

NEVADA IS ALWAYS POLLED INCORRECTLY

TRUMP GETTING WRECKED IN EARLY VOTING THERE WORSE THAN ROMNEY

*most likely way he can win

There are other routes that are unlikely, but not impossible.

MN is going red mate, Trump even went to Mpls today

Real map

It's not extremely unlikely for it to be somewhat close to that map, but it is unlikely that Trump can get all battleground states AND a state that leans Democrat. There's no way it'll happen.

Nice dubs OP. Checked.

good job, keep correcting those god damn records

new york has a better chance of going red than minnesota.

True but mostly a pedantic point.

Trump is nothing like Romney

LOOK IT UP NIGGER

>implying Trump will lose california and illinois

go away shill

foxnews.com/politics/2016/11/05/washington-state-elector-says-wont-vote-for-clinton.html

Washington should be 11

k, might find smth at HuffPo

Minnesota hasn't voted Republican since 1972.

The thing is, recent polling shows that NH isn't "leaning democrat". It's a toss up. Which means that Trump needs to win the toss up states. Which, most moderate estimates give between a 20-40% chance of happening. That isn't that unlikely. It helps that Trump is, as of today, leading in every single battleground state that he needs.

NH is the only contested one that traditionally leaned Clinton, but recent polls have all been favorable to Trump according to RCP and Nate Silver. So I don't think it's quite as unlikely as you think it is.

There's no question in my mind that Clinton is a favorite, but I agree with Nate in that she's likely just a 2 to 1 favorite instead of most overconfident estimates putting her at 5 to 1 or more.

>babby's first election: the post

so cute when they learn how to internet

Trump threw the money changers and their suck sidekicks out of the Republican party. This opens the way for white working class Reagan Democrats to enter - they realize the Jew-run Democratic party is nothing but mass immigration, sodomy, trannies, BLM, TPP and truly hates their guts. They will vote for their survival in a Trump-style nationalist populist party. Kek has spoken

this is the most likely situation i've seen on Sup Forums

It's not impossible for a wisconsin or pennsylvania to go red but it's super unlikely.

I know some good ppl from the inner part of the state and also Trump suddenly decided to rally at Mpls today. MN sometimes go for the black sheep or anti establishment, so we might have a surprise coming this time

Will you kill yourself after Hillary wins?

Are you going to stream it?

Kek smiles upon you

You lie all the time, Chaim.

It's in your blood.

I just looked at the NH polls and it looks like you're right. Just seems like a long shot for Trump. That is, unless the media simply doesn't let on about how popular he really is. I guess I wouldn't be surprised if we saw the first modern electoral tie, considering how strange the election has already been.

One of the electorates in Washington says he refuses to vote for Hillary, remember to subtract 1 from all of your maps, he is voting Stein tho

@96479607 - German cuck supports mass immigration of 80 IQ Muslims and 70 IQ Africans and wants to criticize others - ridiculous moron - and this is a faggot too, no female would have made that post - what a loser.

Trump will win PA

>Colorado
>Filled with hispanics, liberals, and intellectuals
>Literally legalized weed
>Going Red
Ahahahaha

Minnesota? PLS wake up burger börkbörks!
MAKE IT HAPPEN

flooded with somalis too
>WE ARE DEPORTING ALL SOMALIS
So should you.

IT'S OVER

He's well within the margin of error. It's a long shot, but Colorado is pretty lolbertarian in many ways and would likely prefer Trump to Hillary in that regard. I don't seriously expect them to go red though.

>52% white
>third of said whites has injun or negro blood
>white kids are already a minority in their age group
>media/education/banks all run by the jews
>fight wars for the jews on the other side of the planet
>mutilate their sons genitals cause mr rosenberg said so
>white guilt over slavery worse than nazi guilt
>worships niggers one month every year
>elected nigger twice over white guilt
>normalized coalburning
>normalized homosexuality
>in the process of normalizing trans shit
>home of radical feminism
>ground zero for all modern degenerate anti-white propaganda
>at the front of pushing the islamophobia shit
>clockboy gets a free scholarship to top universities and white house for bringing a old clock to school despite the family being on record for race baiting
>biggest shooting ever gets ignored because the shooter was a mudslim
>tolerates a black domestic terrorist group

Actual map

Post-Clinton-cheating map

Eh, it looks like CO could very well go red.

Democrats are only ahead by 7,000 in early voting (Something they typically dominate).

Additionally, breaking things down to the county level, things actually look very good.

He needs a strong performance in the following 3 counties to win:

>El Paso

County of Colorado Springs. Safely Republican.

>Jefferson

Southwest of Denver, hasn't gone GOP since Bush v. Kerry. Went hard for Sanders during the primaries, early voting on Dem side seems to be down there.

>Arrapahoe

South of Denver, same as above. Blue past two elections, went for Sanders, low performance for Dems in early voting.

In all honesty, due to depressed Democratic turnout, Trump might not even need to win Jefferson and Arrapahoe. The entire state went for Sanders save Pueblo and a few rural, Hispanic areas. That's not going to be enough to swing it their way.

>Florida
>not voting for the wackest candidate ever

He'll probably end up handcuffing himself into a locked duffel bag and shooting himself in the back of the head 5 times

Imagine if he loses by poular votes
Liberals tears will be delicious

only mistake is texas should be blue

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

just add screencaps of texts, not the entire border, we have to make it like the last collage

why do all the really small states in the east coast have the same voting power as texas

Well?

I live in Colorado and Trump has done nothing but insult our firefighters, obliterate I-25 with traffic, and get so lost he ended up in the irrelevant cow shit manufacturing hub of Greely.

>Texas
>not blue

You guys have no idea how things are like here.

>WA
>12

nice meme it's 11-1

@96480065

I agree with your critique of Jewmerica. Not defending it here. However, Trump is a real chance to counteract Jewish power that financed the Bolsheviks, dragged the US fratricidal WWII to make the world safe for Jewish bankers, and so forth. He will advocate for protectionist policies, immigration restriction, heritage America, and militantly oppose radical feminism and PC idiocy - sodomy, trannies.

What is not to like? He has had to keep his mouth shut for decades, and he, and millions of Americans like him, are sick of the bullshit. The normies want a divorce from Israel and Judaism. This is what a Trump election means.

>tfw you have to change back to yotsuba for screencaps

au revoir, drumpfkins

Screenshotted for my collage when Trump loses on tuesday

>Ohio

>He actually thinks Trump has a shot at winning parts of Denver a city so left leaning you can rent bicycles at city wide kiosks.

Omg lol, let me guess he'll take Pueblo and Castle Rock too? Boulder is sure to be contested? Fort Collins is solid red? Are you delusional?

Gaz is going to take a large portion of the disenfranchised bernie voters. His stance on weed is going to be more attractive than anything Trump puts out. I'm not a CO native so I can't say how it's larger cities will vote but if Trump can't swing the metro areas, like in minnesota, he wont win the state.

He won't take MN, but otherwise you got it

Electoral college is based on population, not land mass. East coast is densely populated(as are most coastal states).

MN
You must be kidding! Even Ronald Reagan didn't get Minnesota.

@96482419

thank you faggot - please take a selfie of your salty tears and upload on 11/8 evening. Your pal Soros is not going to rig this one mother fucker

Hail Victory-san

youtube.com/watch?v=-8tB76QheL8

Oh and NM is blue, duh

>@

I can't tell if you're just fucking around, but to reply to someone on Sup Forums, you click their post number contained within their post.

You guys give him too much credit

Winning no? Strong performance in? It's looking likely.

Depressed Dem turnout in Boulder, Denver are enough. Pueblo can't swing the state on its own.

thank you! I typically clicked on the arrow instead and confused myself.

mcfucking kill yourself, Austin bitch.

TX is voting red like every other election for the past forty goddamn years.

you people forget tossups go to those with momentum and an energized voter base - no one argues Trump has momentum and an energized voter base. Thus, given biased polls, it is a strong possibility he takes MI, CO, and even NM and MN, he is even in all of those states

What makes you think theres a depressed turnout? Colorado is one of the easiest states to vote in. Youre allowed to mail in your ballot and if you change your mind you can vote at a polling station and redo it. Every registered voter in Colorado automatically gets sent a ballot in the mail. Theres so many polling places that in the last election there was a polling place behind my house.

>NM and MN

He's behind in those by quite a lot. He could easily take the rest though.

He is not going to win MI, CO, MN, and especially not NM. He doesn't even look like he can win Florida.

He will win Florida easily.

MI and CO will be close, but I think he can do it.

Please post salty tears so that I can laugh. He will take Florida by 4+.

About the others, he is dead even in all of those states - MI, CO, MN, and NM - NM shocked me, but check the recent Breitbart poll. I had written off MN and NM before, but non-fake polls and internals are different. Why would he travel to MN if he has no chance there?

Michael Moore says he wins MI and so do I. CO was a shock for me also, but again, he is even plus momentum plus energized voter base=victory

Wednesday cant come soon enough. The utter ass devastation and shattering of hope is going to be glorious. Trump isnt going to win Colorado, New Mexico, Nevada, or Minnesota. Youre fucking retarded.

Lack of enthusiasm for Democrats? The fact that they're barely leading Republicans in early voting, despite always having a much larger advantage.

He is not dead even in those states, he is down by a significant amount. The only way he can win is if he does

sure, then he went to MN today cause his campaign advisers said "hey, lets do a rally there for the lulz"

Add me to the screenshot. You're a dumb nigger and Trump will win.

lol at that disproportionate electral vote in comparison with popular vote ,totally not rigged.

He will win Colorado and Nevada