This is Oliver. Say something nice about him!

This is Oliver. Say something nice about him!

something nice about him!

He's so cute, I could put my dick inside him

Nut

What are you waiting for user?

Why did nobody want him?

Because filthy ginger

He's an ugly orange male cat. I know from experience that male cats are fucking annoying.

>male cats are fucking annoying

>Implying girl cats aren't clingy bitches who hide and menstruate 24/7

All the female cats I've had have, for the most part, been independent and don't need attention 24/7, which is why I prefer cats over dogs.

All the male cats I've ever had can't catch a mouse to save their life, are whiny and need attention all the time and are generally pretty useless

Cats and Humans are more alike than I thought

All cats suck and are terrible pets

still better than dogs though

Why would you not want to give your cat attention? Do you just keep cats as conversation pieces?

t. lonely neckbeard who is probably allergic to animals.

I love giving cats attention, but not 24/7.

Complete opposite experience for me. We adopted an abandoned orange male cat about two years ago. Basically saved him from freezing in the winter. He's never so much as sprayed since we brought him in. He doesn't even claw furniture. He's just sweet, lovable, likes to sit in laps, enjoys snuggling with me in bed at night. Isn't too needy, only starts meowing for something if we take forever to notice him (and he usually just wants out of a room, or to go outside). He's frankly the nicest cat we've ever had.

Also complete opposite my experience. The female cats we have are needy little bitches who whine and moan all the time. They constantly get on the counter while we're preparing food for them, all the while meowing incessantly at us like we don't know they're there. Meanwhile our male cats are sitting patiently, quiet, waiting for their food.

And forget about them catching mice. They literally just watch them, or at best play with them but never kill them. I had to catch a mouse myself just last week because the girl cats were just watching it run around, making no attempt to catch it. But the orange cat I mentioned above? Brings a mouse he caught and killed into the garage at least once a week. And then eats its entire fucking head, or eats everything BUT the head. THAT'S a cat, right there.

WHY SHOULD I WORRY

Because there are people who want to fuck cats in this thread

>fingering underage pussy
MODS!

WHY SHOULD I CARE

Cats won't kill rodents IF they're domesticated and used to eating well and such. Remember the rule:

"A well fed housecat will never ea a mouse."

If they're starving in the streets and looking for any piece of food? Then the survival instinct kicks in and they will hunt prey because they don't want to go hungry. Dogs on the other hand from what I see simply cannot survive outside, they do not have a self-preservation instinct should they be out of a home.

A few of my cats regularly caught and ate mice despite having food and treats all the time. One of them just stopped doing it because she's gotten old and tired.

Oliver didn't really survive that flooding. He got washed into the storm drain and drowned.

My great granddad worked at Disney. He told me this is all true.

Oliver a cute! A cute!

WHY SHOULD I WORRY!

Aleu vs. Oliver, who wins?

WHY SHOULD I CARE!

Oliver is a sweet orange kitten who just wants a comfy bed to sleep on.

ALEU BAD PUPPY! DIG UP COUCH CUSHIONS AND FEED ONLY ON SHAME!

This is a shitty Sup Forums meme! Go back to Sup Forums with it and don't come back!

my cat just catches them and plays with them doesn't even eat them and leaves them out in the open for me to throw away

>Hating kittens this much

You had a bad childhood didn't you?

You are an incredibly bland marketable cartoon cat who does not even behave like a true feline.

Francis is best cat.

I have 2 cats. 1 is female, shy and borderline autistic. 1 is male, playful, social, and loving of belly rubs.

Who the fuck gives bedroom eyes to an underage bitch?

Pretty sure Dodger overshadows him when it comes to merchandise.

she's cute, don't bully her.

I will bully your underage dog waifu, and there is nothing you can do about it!

>who does not even behave like a true feline.
This. Pic related is one of the many things a kitten his age should never have. If this were IRL, Oliver would be dead within days.

It's a comfy movie! Who else cries at the beginning when he's getting rained on?

i really enjoyed this movie as a kid
rewatching it now its still got some good moments and i prefer watching it over a land before time

He's such a pussy.

do you think I won't kill a man?

I meant he behaves like a generic cartoon puppy.

Who's the better doggo?

Her dog friend was super hot.
Guess which one

Rita

how many cats do you own? one for every time you got drunk and wished you had children while you still could?
how about you finish that bottle of wine and go to bed? a long day of being loved by nobody awaits you tomorrow

literally a redheaded stepchild

as a kid i learned the most important lesson in my life, watch don't touch.
if i visit someone with a pet i will play with it, if i see a cat or friendly dog while i'm outside i may say hi or share food if i have any
but at the end of the day i come home where i'm the only one who is allowed to live, the day they come up with a cat that doesn't get anything dirty, breaks anything or makes any sounds or a dog who can subsist by eating his own shit then i will get a pet, same goes for women.

who designed this shit
dogs dont wear make up

Artists who would rather draw a hot chick, but got assigned to do Oliver & Company.

OR furries.

Pick one. Either choice is wrong since no one fucking knows.