YWN make Kamala blush at just the sight of you

YWN make Kamala blush at just the sight of you.

ywn get dominated sexually by a 50 foot Kamala

YWN watch Kamala wear Carol's costume.

Someone fucking explain the appeal of this paki slut. I never see any discussion of her character or comics in these threads, it's just the same autistic waifufag reposts. Does she have no worth other than a semen receptacle?

You make the exact same post every time there's a Kamala thread. No one's falling for it anymore.

>You'll never have a mixed Catholic/Muslim family and watch her emthiccen as she has several of your children

Has that episode been subbed yet?

>tfw no actually good Kamala cartoon

A muslim girl crushing on a white male atheist would be haram, user.

YWN have Kamala tell you she's pregnant.

>YWN play with her big brown butt

Guess I'll have to settle for another thick brown girl

Osama loved anime, a Kamala anime may stop ISIS though they may be more into VNs

>being an atheist
Fag

yea, it's easy waifu bait but there's a reason Kamala gets so many waifu threads instead of Spider-Gwen, America or Nadia Pym; her stories are enjoyable to tolerable instead of irredeemable trash. Yeah it dips into some sjw bullshit but nothing too heavyhanded. At least it tries to disguise it's left bias more than not at all

>you will never reform the church and cripple the papacy for centuries to come, leading to the eventual loss of all power and credibility of church offices in the advent of state legality and international war through the foundational treaty on which half a millennium of treaties and the modern understanding of statehood will be based... with a cute waifu your church tells you you cannot have.

Never love brown women, user. They commit heresy.

A matter of perspective.
Evolution says it's a brilliant idea because the genetic differential allows for a recombination with mostly dominant traits which makes genetic defects unlikely.
You will have the prettiest children and they will still complain if you try to read to them from The God Delusion.
They seem to much prefer simple fictional narratives with outlandish twists. Which is why you should keep them away from such tendentious works as the Bible.

I think it's not just "disguising" its leanings but actually having something to say.
Sure, Wilson does get preachy. No news there. But she has ideas for the stories she tells and they each revolve around that point. Not all very brilliant, but this is conceptually a youth book, so a bunch of 20-30-somethings with degrees and/or heaps of cynicism are not quite the intended audience.
And it is commendable that she does tackle some topics you don't often see dealt with. Discord as an example of how radicalisation for any political cause works was probably the loftiest theme so far. Although the Kamran arc with its commentary on the exploitability of the immature female psyche got up there, amidst the Star Trek and -Wars references.
This stands in contrast to the aimless affirmation of feminist talking points on a #-level you would see from America or in Queen of Hel (still baffled how anyone could botch a concept so cool with an awesome artist team and take it to... IKEA).
The most interesting difference between what makes MM good where others fail is possibly the treatment of a diversity of ideas, not just skin tones or sexuality.
Here we see characters with various ideas on religion, what religion to have, what it means etc. And nobody is condemned or put on a pedestal. Hell, we even see a brief discussion of what religious attire means to different characters that is not at all decided upon.
What do you see from other writers?
>Uh, I'm a blunt representation of wrongthink! Please, almighty liberator of womanhood, put me in my place!
>Uh, I'm the representation of critics of this very book! I'm stupid and I hate women for no reason. Also unsolicited opinions on Israel, I guess.

I will rather take my lame arc on internet negativity bias that still doesn’t shy away from beating up an ultimately innocent woman brutally. Because women don't get to be equal but also immune to violence or wrongdoing. Or error, on Kamala's part.

thank you, that's actually a more poignant and accurate way of saying it
welp, time to shitpost more Kamala

Kamala has worse social skills than me.

I appreciate it.
Somebody has to stand up and prove the baiter wrong, I guess.
Plus I do, in fact, want to kiss Kamala.

>unsolicited opinions on Israel
Does that panel really trigger people that much? I thought it was meant to be an obviously stupid joke

So read them wholesome uplifting stuff like the Hobbit and Jurassic Park?

so there's no reason to ever take Jane-Thor seriously because it's clearly a joke book. That's why it had that panel, that's why Titania sucker punched her husband in order to praise Jane-Thor for having a vagina. Literally nothing in her book matters and is all one big joke so why take her seriously at all

The problem is not with jokes but what they betray of the author.
This character had no point having any topical opinions like that. He should not even know what Israel is.
The whole thing served to portray him (I forgot the name. Some long-dead Norse god. Bor?) as a strawman "evil guy dude" which came across as petty and sexist.
It was part of the writer unravelling over the run from a pretty solid setup to a completely ass-backwards conclusion full of passive-aggressive bitching and attempts to piss on Marvel because they canceled on her.
Which basically destroyed the characters involved. And that is a damn shame.

Nah. Tolkien is too Catholic for my liking. His conception of absolute evil and nostalgia history of things always being better in an earlier age bug me.

The Israel line is from Angela:Queen of Hel.

>her face when you show her your brand spanking new truck
>her excitement at the prospect of killing infidels

>Try to hug her and she pushes you away because otherwise her father will cut her arms off for being a sinning whore
Yeah nah

her dad insist on driving you both to prom

samefag

I should hope not. She's my daughter.

just shut the fuck up faggot, kamala is a cute and YOU KNOW IT

Kamala was done better in the east, desu

*freeze frame*

I bet you'd just explode if she decided to date a boy behind your back.

>reform the church
>by destroying the foundations of the church

Protestants are the root of all communism

>when the figure has thicker proportions than the character

Good.

Someone needs to breed the savage out of her blood, boys are developed to be great anal sluts too from generations of Bacha bazi.

>her face when you call her cute and let her hang the first faggot

yeah we'll start with you.

>her face when
You didn't even post anything to reference her face when you silly dickhead.

What comic you reading, bro? Kamala is thicc af

Sure thing, Sup Forumsmblr

>you will never have a big happy family harem with kamala

>implying you won't get cucked by your sons

Kamala suffering is equally as good as cute Kamala

>implying I won't just neuter them
Sounds a little sexist racist and transphobic to suggest an infant can't decide thier gender.