Nate with the LATE RED PILL

breitbart.com/video/2016/11/06/nate-silver-clinton-one-state-away-losing-electoral-college/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yJVCMsEmcOc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Former Trump voter here. Not gonna lie, I just cannot vote for that sexist bigot. As a father of two beautiful daughters, I would never forgive myself if I voted for that monster who would sexually harass my daughters if he just had an opportunity.

Besides we cannot give him the nuclear launch codes.

And she is actually okay-ish.

Former Clinton voter here. Not gonna lie, I just cannot vote for that Crooked Liar. As a father of two beautiful daughters, I would never forgive myself if I voted for that monster who would sell them to Epstein to be used in deranged satanic rituals on a private island.

Besides we cannot give her the nuclear launch codes, they'll end up with Anthony Weiner.

And Trump is actually a cool cucumber.

>Former Trump voter here
>Not gonna lie

Wtf, I guess he's covering his ass late

Former Trump voter here. Not gonna lie, I just cannot vote for that sexist bigot. As a father of two beautiful daughters, I would never forgive myself if I voted for that monster who would sexually harass my daughters if he just had an opportunity.

nice pasta

arent pollers supposed to be impartial

>Former Trump voter here. Not gonna lie

Former X-Factor voter here. Not gonna lie, I just cannot vote for that song. As a father of two beautiful singers, I would never forgive myself if I voted for that monster who would harass my daughters ears if he just had an opportunity.

Besides we cannot give him sonic the hedgehog codes.

kek

bait

low quality b8 tbqh senpai baka kys

>As a father of two beautiful daughters,
>i want to see them raped by a pack of sandniggers from syria and beyond

what did he mean by this?

KEK
SOMEBODY'S DOING THE RAPING

Former Reddit upvoter here. Not gonna lie, I just cannot upvote that sexist comment. As a moderator of two lgbt subreddits, I would never forgive myself if I upvoted that comment that would trigger my male to female daughters.

Besides there's nothing wrong with being a trans.

And my wife's daughters are actually okay-ish.

Nate Plastic is garbage and will never take the red pill suppository

leaf has a point for once

Seriously, this is the most beautiful woman alive

hillary is a warhawk. if your afraid of having anyones finger near nukes it would be extremely stupid to vote for hillary.

someone who speaks openly of going to war with nuclear states.

Too late. Our guy is back.

This is sad, because I will never get a wife like this and have beautiful children.

This is now a Natalia thread

But I will.

not with that attitude

Is the electoral college a good way to decide elections

damn dem tits and hips and whole ratio overall

post ass

cool

>I will
>posts degenerate whore

translate this ivan

Nate "W O K E" Platinum,
is this the last push?

Faggot

Post more faggot

I like this pasta better

go confess Mayna (Gypsy name)

Holy shit this article

dayum more plss

Meh - Nate Fool's gold is doing a last minute adjustment to maintain credibility.

>Mayna
In russian prisons they call passive gays women names. Manya is short for Maria, unless jesus's mother was a gypsy it's not a gypsy name.
youtube.com/watch?v=yJVCMsEmcOc

>Former Trump Voter

Do you guys not read what you type?