New Marvel Teaser

Smash?

>green gums
That's what happens when you don't practice good oral hygiene.

Why did they bother killing off Banner? Hell why did they bother depowering him?

What's the point of teasers when they just spoil everything online themselves, the week before the comics come out?

To tease you... of what they’ll eventually spoiler.

Because Bendis is a hack.

Bendis killed him in a pointless plot piece but depowering him gave him the endgame he always wanted. It's called character development and is something foreign to Sup Forums. Nostalgiafags have ruined the big two. Cyclopse was supposed to have retired and Jean stay dead but Nostalgiafags got mad enough that editorial mandated that heroes can no longer ever stop. It's bullshit and ruins good storytelling. Bruce Banner had his happy ending and then Bendis killed him cause he knows he will be hulk again in a year anyway.

They needed to get some more diversity points to fill their quota for the year.

Swans?

Someone had to die for that pointless event
we just need Rodney to shamble back to life then we can just ignore it even more

because the dipshits at marvel wanted to push go-gurt cho hulk

is this a hulk-centered even?

I wouldn't mind.

Depowering him isn't character development retard. It isn't a "happy ending" until he deals with his massive amounts of pysch issues for once and for all, and finally become a mentally stable adult.

No, it's a weekly avengers event contained to the avengers books which are all being folded into one book.

Looks more like a 20 year old Marvel teaser.

Because THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
Except it doesn't. Bendis is such a fucking hack.

It seems like story 1 is "who is voyager and who stole the earth," and story 2 is about Hulk

>Why did they bother killing off Banner?
Because Bendis needed someone to kill to show how serious and important his event is.
>Hell why did they bother depowering him?
To give him a happy ending and to push Cho.

Because they needed a character to get killed off. That's pretty much it. They probably intended to get people talking like Death of Cap got people talking but it didn't have the same effect. Case in point.

(In case you didn't remember, Civil War II #3 was the issue Marvel hyped up to have a death of a character, which turned out to be Hulk)

Don't forget the battle of the OC's that no one gives a shit about.

Bendis wanted to kill a character off to show how high-stakes the event was.

He originally wanted to kill Peter Parker off (though this was likely to ensure that his OC Miles was the only Spider-Man left), but Dan Slott lost his shit and veto'd the idea. That left Bendis with Bruce Banner since A. Nobody was doing anything with him, and B. he couldn't kill off any other big-name character like Iron-Man or Captain America because they were too wrapped up this and upcoming events to be killed so prematurely.

didn't stop him from putting tony in a coma

FLEX YER MUSCLES

I honestly forgot Marvel was still doing the comic thing for a second and assumed this was a movie teaser at first.

Honestly Legacy is so skeevy. It's just Rebirth but not good.

At least DC was honest about it.
>"Hey we fucked up. We're gonna try to fix shit and make an attempt to make a decent story out of it."
As opposed to
>"HAHA! WE'RE NEVER WRONG! THIS ISN'T DAMAGE CONTROL! IT'S ALWAYS BEEN PART OF THE PLAN!

And the event was still boring as fuck.

>IT'S ALWAYS BEEN PART OF THE PLAN!

Bendis.

How else was he gonna get Riri to take over his comic, user?

It helped that a lot of DC writers were openly agreeable with disappointed fans about the Nu52 Gail Simmons even apologized in a Tumblr ask for failing Firestorm. Barring DiDio and Wally fans of course. He was a dick to them.

Oh wow. It's funny, cause I looked at that teaser and thought "So what? The Hulk has been there", completely forgetting he was dead til this thread. Also, wasn't there a Hulk in Secret Empire? God, I'm so fuzzy right now.

That's because they had two other Hulks running around. Did anyone really even care that much that Banner was gone? When was the last time he had a run people cared about?

Greg Pak's Planet Hulk and WWH?

>world war hulk was ten years ago
What the fuck

Pretty much exactly what I thought.

Does anyone anywhere unironically still get excited over anything NuMarvel does?
Honestly. I can say I was the biggest Marvel cocksucker for years and even I finally had it with their bullshit.

I can't because their events just disrupt too much shit. I don't want to get invested in something for six months only to see it fucked over for 6 issues and then getting cancelled.

Are they gonna finally let him smash?

>everything is the fans' fault
you're an angry little faggot aren't you

>please care about my character and let me get residuals from future appearances
I wish I could go back in time and tell Jim Shooter what he was doing to Marvel

STRONK

NO HESITATION!

Someone call the weekly world news, because Batboy is on the loose again.

People with some kind of brain damage?

Not gonna lie, I hope that there's some lewds of the tentacle alien having its way with all of them.

It's so amazing how tone deaf Marvel is right now. A coworker asked what I thought of Marvel Legacy, and I went "Jean Grey comes back from a Jean Grey we already have, Wolverine comes back among 3 other Wolverines, and the FF have only been gone for 2 years"

Marvel is so damn busted, that bringing back their old guard does nothing.
And the Avengers films. I remember back during AvX when the Hulk rejoined the Avengers, and I had the same feelings of "Wait, hasn't he already been there?"