Drug thread

why can't you people just accept legalization is THE best method

>sell out of state stores
>tax set at a healthy 10%
>take money away from criminals and terrorists
>create jobs for sale,manufacture, and distribution
>take a massive burden off our overcrowded prison system
>use the money made through taxes to enforce border security, fix our crumbling infrastructure and improve our underfunded and overtaxed school system

>Tfw have to give up weed for 4-6 years
Maybe it'll be recreationallying legalized by then.

I'm voting for Hillary specifically to keep Marijuana illegal. It's the Devil's lettuce and should not be purchasable. Trump wants to leave it to the states, which is just too risky. We need the Fed to tighten down on marijuana and the only candidate to do that is Hillary Clinton.

joining the military?

americans and there weed haha what are htey like haha :)

Damn I just noticed that weed is probably Kek's drug of choice

Nice shitposting amerifat, you know what OP says is true, the drug war is a catastrophe, can you say otherwise?

As long as the use of drugs is still a legitimate reason to fire people, I am fine with it.

>>sell out of state stores

Stopped reading right there. You're a terrible person.

If anything, look to portugal, netherlands & norway.
De-criminalizing the stuff, or even putting a tax on it, is the way to go.

The weak-willed "degenerates" will always find their poison - be it booze, weed, coca or cat-piss. As far as most natural things are concerned, the abuser is key, not the substance.

Yup, college ain't shit without self discipline but at least I pulled 44 credits out of it all. Maybe 45 so I have the possibility of becoming an officer.
At least if I join the army I can shoot guns for free and get free ammo for personal use.

Why are you mentioning us? We have one of the strictest policies against illegal drugs in the world.

>i dont like thing
>people should be punished because they don't live life exactly like i do

nice logic there buddy

>the Devil's lettuce

Anyone know if Trump is against weed being legal?

Also calling having a fun time "degenerates"
You know that your ancestors did shitloads of drugs right? It's in our nature to use drugs.

Here in Oregon, weed is legal
Society has fallen
Young people go mad after smoking the devil's lettuce
You can't go to a public park without contracting HIV from pot needles
HEED MY WARNING! DON'T LEGALIZE!

Legalization is obviously the better option. That doesn't mean it isn't degenerate though

>wanting more taxes

you're right, how else are we gonna fund satanic pedo art grants

>be american
>get ran over by drunk driver

He's actually pro for the states themselves to vote on the issue

It isn't, if used responsively, it would actually be anti-degenerate as it would improve some peopels lives and help them in their jobs, performing better.
Also, many drugs also gives you a higher sex lust, so there's that.

he wants to leave it up to the state

www.ontheissues.org/2016/Donald_Trump_Drugs.htm

He wants to leave it up to the states, Trudeau.

I would not want to have to employ an addict as a driver for trucks, who cant function at all, while there are plenty of non-addicts to choose.

He says let it go to the states

I went on vacation in Colorado and there were degenerates with laying about the sidewalk with weed syringes in their arms. One of them even asked me if I wanted to inject marijuanas with him and snort some keif.

that makes sense
from the original post it seemed like you were sayin drug users should never be aloud to work

>free ammo

Who told you that? Also youre probably greatly overestimating how often you shoot firearms. Most army units, even infantry, dont train nearly as often as you might think. A massive amount of time is spent doing maintenance on equipment and online course BS.

>tax set at health 10%

The tax is like 30% or more in most states you fucking moron, and unless that money is being earmarked for education and infrastructure it's mostly going to cops anyways cause of how much they now lose not being able to bust people for weed

I don't know how people can smoke such ungodly amounts.
About 0.3 grams and I have an introspective nightmare.

I meant, if its made legal and your employees become useless addicts, that you should still be able to fire them because of it. No problem with people who take drugs in their vacations or weekends, but if they show up to work all red-eyed and useless...

He personally supports legalization but wants it to be a state issue, just like he supports gay marriage but not the supreme court ruling.

He advocates for nationwide medical, and leaving legalization up to the states.

This basically

Yeah, I know some people that function very well with pot but unfortunately the vast majority are pretty pathetic individuals that use it as a crutch desu

Also
>it improves some peoples lives
Cocaine also improves some people's lives
>implying this means it's not degenerate

I say legalise the shit, and occaisional use is fine. Any more and people are no better than alcoholics

If the drug use has gotten to the point where the user is damaging his life, of course it's degenerate. But if not, and the users life proceeds in a positive light, then I don't see what's so degenerate about that.

Unless you join a combat arm you'll probably shoot twice a year

>legalize all drugs all the way from schedule 1 to 3 including anabolics
>government distributed and 'fairly' high cost (taxed) for recreational use (because it's degenerate)
>medical certificates get shit ton cheaper and possibly higher doses. Doctor prescribed only.

>ayy one step closer to u-utopia

>Legalization is obviously the better option. That doesn't mean it isn't degenerate though
For recreational use it is degenerate. But almost necessary.

This is the answer for all drugs; people who can control themselves with drugs should be allowed to go down to a store and buy them while hard drug abusers should receive mandatory rehab sentences instead of jail time. Something like 80% of homicides in the US are drug-related, and taking drugs almost entirely out of the black market would be a huge step in the right direction if the end goal is to save lives and money. It would also lead to insanely improved quality control and potency standards so there would be no more accidental overdoses or medical problems related to diluting agents/falsely labelled drugs like fentanyl.

A fair point, yeah. It just shits me that rhe people most strongly pushing for this will go get wasted in a gutter within 20 minutes. Really discredits the movement.

Just imagine how good a country would be if(when) this happened

That's true, there are alot of degenerate drug users out there.
But thankfully, there are alot of drug users who are not retarded.

>too many people break this law
>lol lets jst make it legal xD
literal retard tier logic

>weed should be legal, that way less cartels
I hate the retards in cuckfornia that keep spouting this nonsense. If you want to get fucking high then just admit it, no one gives a shit in this day and age. But they have to wrap it with some pseudo political purpose so they don't feel like stupid degenerates.

Madame President will never allow it. Pharmaceuticals are much safer.

Shitty
Not joinning the NG but I've heard of personnel being given so much ammo and told to shoot it.
Considering that I am probably gonna join the AF, maybe army, I didn't think I would shoot too often.

Using ANY form of drug is degenerate.
This.

Or
>Everybody is breaking the law
>Perhaps the law is stupid and unjust
There are tons of things that are illegal that shouldn't be.

Explain pls. If a person gets but only positive results in life by reacreationally using a substance, how the hell is it degenerate?

Portugal kind of did this.

You should probably specify which drugs you want legalized. We sure as shit don't need legal LSD.

As an example of the kind of stupid shit lawmakers often ban.
In Canada:
>Comic books which depict any illegal acts are banned.
>Businesses must provide rails for tying up horses.
>You may not own a log cabin.
>Wooden logs may not be painted.
>You may never use dice to play craps.
>You may not wash your car in the street.
>If you are released from prison, it is required that you are given a handgun with bullets and a horse, so you can ride out of town.
>You may not park a car in such a way that it is blocking your own driveway.
>“For Sale” signs are not permitted in the windows of moving vehicles.
So do you think that lawmakers are infallible and that these are all good laws that should be kept?
Or do you think they should be repealed because they're fucking stupid and nobody abides by them?

>tfw got addicted to xanax
>smoke weed daily
>use LSD weekly
>life is in ruins
Drugs are degenerate and need to be removed from society.

>im irresponsible and refuse to admit my problems are my one fault
>lets punish everybody because of it

i realise this is probably bait but there are actually people like this

That pic is so accurate. Except I save my big nugs for the last.

>positive results in life by reacreationally using a substance
I doubt you could even comprehend why drugs are degenerating even if I listed all the reasons.
Short answer for you is that most of the time recreational users only 'think' that they are doing well and "have positive results in life" lol

>tfw on 3 years of probation

Do you think Heroin should be legalized?
Even weed makes you lazy and unmotivated. Drugs, including alcohol and cigarettes, are degenerate.

Formal or informal?

No, dumbass, there are BILLIONS of results that you can look for. Take the use of caffeine in coffee forexample, pretty sure that has had some positive effects on some people's life.
Psychedelics are good at giving people a better life and understanding what they want to do in theirs.
Cannabis, great for relaxion after a hard labour week. Good for killing the stress and getting you ready for the next week

supervised. Tested every 2 weeks. 9pm curfew

>reading comprehension
Did you even read what I said? Lay off the pot for a sec.

What do you get tested for?
And why not just drink? Alcohol is bretty good except for the making you fat part

No, executing dealers and users is.

Everything. I'm not supposed to drink alcohol but I still do. Usually a couple days right after I'm tested

WAIT
I agree with you if you're solely talking about individuals perspective before they've hit their 30's

Drugs are for niggers.

Because it fucking smells like diarrhea. The smell is disgusting, do people really think that they're able to hide the fact they use that shit?

Weed is about to be taxed and regulated in Massachusetts. The only good thing about it is that people will be allowed to grow their own. The tax and regulate part is a nightmare. An entire new bureaucracy will have to be set up, similar to the Alcoholic Beverage Commision, which will take 2-3 years. Medical Marijuana was voted in about 5 years ago, and it is still a mess. The "tax" on marijuana will just be the standard income tax + 3.25%, so not a big revenue increase. It will probably cost more than it raises. But it will keep it from the children (under 21) about as well as the liquor laws keep alcohol from them. Decrim probably would have been a better idea without setting up pot stores. I wouldn't mind seeing a farmers' market approach. But that won't happen. It'll just another outlet for the Big Pot industry.

>weed makes you lazy and unmotivated.
[citation needed]
on the topic of addiction it still comes down to personal responsibility. if your life is in ruins and you or addicted to a substance then it's time to man up and check into rehab to get your life fixed

>>If you are released from prison, it is required that you are given a handgun with bullets and a horse, so you can ride out of town.

Can you keep the horse?

>Reading comprehension right back at you
I responeded to what you said to me. You tried to call my implication that people who use drugs can get a better life from it bullshit.

Ignorance is for racist
Weed is not a big deal. Anybody who thinks otherwise is highly uneducated or very gullible

Why do you think they won't make much money?
99% of people can't be fucked growing their own, even if it's legal.
Same with alcohol brewing

Why do you need weed? What useful purpose would weed being legal serve you personally?
>inb4 hur dur why is alcohol legal then
Answer the questions.

Whilst I never have, and never will, touch any drugs, I fully believe in their legalisation.

>Saves money from keeping drug offenders in prison
>Leaves police to focus on more important things
>Can be taxed, improving economy
>People are going to fuck their lives up with drugs, regardless of legality. Let them ruin their own lives, and let the state make money off it as it happens.

>le let's abolish all taxes
great thinking amerifat
move to the wilderness and fend for yourself then if you oppose society

Learn how to read, retard. It says there in greentext RIGHT UNDER

Can't do that legally.

grog is for lumpens

>sell out of state stores
Owner must pay rent, employee wages, security wages and fees, electricity/water (which are much higher than usual considering the hydroponic growing systems)
>tax set at a healthy 10%
On top of all that owner must pay high taxes.
>take money away from criminals and terrorists
You think the owner of the business paying all that money can compete with Mexican weed grown at slave labor costs and is practically brought in for free (cartels actually get paid to import their products, the people who pay to be smuggled in are the ones who carry it). He also can't compete with the guy that has a growing operation going in one of the rooms in his house. That guy doesn't have to pay employees, the people he sells to make their own profit.
>create jobs for sale,manufacture, and distribution
If they can even stay in business. Colorado circa 2013: tons of people opened up weed stores. Colorado circa 2014: half already shut down due to excessive cost and little business. By 2016 the only legal shops still open have streamlined and monopolistic operations, and are few in number. Their market is the small amount of people with medical cards that actually buy store weed.
>take a massive burden off our overcrowded prison system
Shitbags belong in prison. That guy who smashed your car window and took your sunglasses is the same guy that got stopped for doing other sketchy things but the cops didn't find a reason to arrest him.
>use the money made through taxes to enforce border security, fix our crumbling infrastructure and improve our underfunded and overtaxed school system
Not what happened in Colorado. Denver's homeless population increased 50% as soon as word got out. Homeless potheads started bussing themselves in. Obviously unemployment increased as well with this influx. More homeless = more crime, everything from vehicle break-ins to copper theft. Arrests are up, it created an even bigger strain on the legal system, and thusly more cost to you.

I told you that drug users most of the time think they're doing fucking great when in reality they've lost almost all ambitions and live on a fucking welfare. But hey they do THINK they're doing good, like I *fixd on my other response.
You started to list me the good sides of different drugs like no shit? And completely missed the point of "recreational" users living in a bubble most of the time.

>being a degenerate

It would take billions away from criminal gangs/cartels and put it back into the state/federal economy who gives a shit who is smoking it why are you letting shitskins take all that money?

>[citation needed]
It's a well known effect, especially with CBD heavy strains. Who are you trying to fool?

>on the topic of addiction it still comes down to personal responsibility.
You've clearly never been addicted to anything in your life if you think it's that simple.

>if your life is in ruins and you or addicted to a substance then it's time to man up and check into rehab to get your life fixed
That's an extremely naive view of how addiction works. Also protip: Rehab is probably the best place to get hooked up with dealer.

>not taxing it 70% at least
>not making drug-users pay for their medical treatment if they get addicted

Nice reading comprehension there paki. I said personally and none of those are personal reasons. Literally zero reasons for you to smoke weed.

>you've listed the good sides with drug
That wasn't the point. My point was to prove that drugs CAN be the reason for a person to succeed in life, as you clearly implied it was impossible and that every drug user THOUGHT they were getting somewhere, but really didn't. Isn't that what you meant?

>personal reasons
Can you not come up with one? Why do YOU need weed legalized?

This thread isn't about personal reasons you retard, it's about what's the best for a country.
There are also plenty of reasons to consume cannabis. Just as there are good reasons to drink coffee before going to work. Use your brain next time, pal.

If you guys want another example as to why weed should be legalised, look at our capital Copenhagen.

We have a place called Christiania where weed is sold openly. At peak, 40.000 people go in there in one day. Half of the city smokes weed on the lowdown, and the mayor have several times tried to get it legalised in the city to no avail.

We're the happiest country on Earth.

listen
this right here. DO NOT FUCKING JOIN. say hello to 25 sexual assault online trainings a year AND all hands seminars. Get treated like a retarded baby for the first few years but when you mess up even a little get ready for an gang rape fucking. Also if you join the Army you'll be around more niggers than you can imagine and since the only people that stay in are fuckups that can't make it on the outside those same jiggaboos will be your boss. Guess how much they make their fellow blacks work? If you want to join atlas go navy or coast guard because the coons can't pass the swim

Because there are already enough pot smokers as is. Why does everyone in this country promote drug usage?

Don't you understand we cant have millions of high people out there going high and psychotic?

The federal drug laws should be struck down because they are unconstitutional. The feds have no business prohibiting substances, period. SCOTUS should strike down the law and the states should handle it themselves.

Tl;dr

The facts didnt and up supporting the theory that legal weed would end organized crime. It's too expensive, store owners cant compete with cheap cartel product and homegrown hydro. The only thing it does is allow people to use and carry weed they bought illegally, thus completely removing any deterrent they may have had previously from avoiding buying it. It's actually done more for illegal business than its done against it.

What really struck the cartels is the prevalence of homegrown weed. Hydroponic weed is much stronger than their cheap Mexican field grown shit. People want that hydro, and more dealers are setting up home growing operations, thus taking business fr cartels. So what did the cartels do? Started pushing heroin. With the advent of black tar (smokable heroin) it's even easier to do now. This entire country is facing a heroin epidemic, that's something that isn't getting enough attention. It's said that the cartels are pushing people to get hooked, and considering its one of the most addictive drugs, thats not difficult to do. So pushing for a homegrown market (legal or illegal, it's all the same quality if it's hydroponically grown) just pushes the cartels to push more addicting substances so they can keep the money flowing.

Prohibition is the best solution. The real problem is that weed is becoming so socially acceptable, and thus ingrained into our culture. I don't want to raise kids in a society where its ok to be a loser who regularly gives money to murderers.

Most of the time drugs AREN'T the reason for a person to succeed in life. They CAN be, but most of the times aren't. And most of the times you don't see the light in your life while laying on the sofa high on psychs. Drugs also CAN be a -one way trip- even if you just decided to try them, like psychedelics.

Listen here faggot. The only reason you fucking dindus want weed legalized is so you can smoke it. None of you give two shits about funding the government. Don't coat your degenerate behavior with lies.

You fucking globalists need to fuck off and stop trying to hand the government control.

I think it should be legalized, but it should be legalized all of the liberal states first so that typically red states don't get an influx of democrats making the state go blue.

Oops, forgot to add "one way trip" into fucking your life over completely.

Why would you eat such a small amount of broccoli over 3 days?