Man Accused of Chaining Woman Up Killed at Least 7 People, Police Say

WTF is wrong with white people?

>A South Carolina man killed at least seven people in a hidden crime spree that lasted more than a decade and only was uncovered when police rescued a woman chained at the neck in a storage container, authorities said Saturday

time.com/4559872/todd-kohlhepp-woman-chained-up-murders/

Death penalty

>only white people do heinous crimes
i love this racist nigger meme

the only reason there are no black serial killers is because niggers always get caught after the first kill.

most modern women deserve rape.

this article doesn't give any info about the 7 people he killed, they might have deserved it. they might've all been would-be hillary voters.

neanderthal cavedwelling azz whypipo need to die already

He's a dead man.
SC is based, and kills people like this.

If I was to be a serial killer I would kill gangbangers and drug dealers and other bullies. These people that kill the weak and defenseless are trash.

What's that country where you can kill drug dealers

So on one hand,

>europeans have to "defend" their nations against the "muslim invaders", or else their cultures will be "destroyed" and their women and children raped

On the other hand...

>most modern women deserve rape.

ABSOLUTELY SICKENING BUT THIS GUY IS CAUGHT
THESE PEOPLE ARENT YET
LETS FIGURE THIS SHIT OUT

I NEED AUSTISTS

He got big titties.

>there are no black serial killers

black violence compared to white is like 12>1

I'm just curious as to how a man that did 14 years for kidnapping got his realtor license.

SC won't kill this guy bc of a shitty DP system. Pin a murder on him in Texas that will get him killed..

>killing multiple rival gang members

The only remaining troglodytes are Arab and African, Tyrone. As for the Neanderthals, they're extinct already, so I guess you got part of your wish.

Anything goes in Jimbobwe.

In the last couple decades more then 50% of serial killers were not white. But they are never publicized.

They don't count that as being a "serial killer"

Most these guys are prostitute killers

>white people
Nah friendo, that's just South Carolina.

They /look/ white, but most don't count as whites. Sorta of like the Slavic people.

Why are niggers so murder happy?
For every 1 bad white person there are MANY MORE murdering niggers

>FBI defines serial killing as "a series of two or more murders, committed as separate events, usually, but not always, by one offender acting alone."
Given they kill more than one and they do it over time and not in one drive-by it counts.

Children don't deserve rape

Whites condemn him, niggers would cry he dindu nuffin

>WTF is wrong with white people?
There are two types of people on this planet

Intellectuals and Human Garbage
And the Human Garbage has got to go!

He was a very successful real estate agent. I know all realtors are evil.

>implying third world countries like yurop are relevant in this discussion about American crimes

>doesn't show high scores

just because dindus play the game doesn't mean they have ever got a high score.

Fuck off mudshit

WTF is wrong with niggers?

Reminds me of that Castro guy with the slaves he kidnapped for 10 years.

Sensationalizing this will create copycats. It always does.

> white( or at least a racially diverse county) capture a white criminal and will prosecute him to the fullest extent of the law.

what's wrong?