If you were in Frankie's position, and did not have prior knowledge that he was ACTUALLY an imaginary friend...

If you were in Frankie's position, and did not have prior knowledge that he was ACTUALLY an imaginary friend, what would you do?

rape

well...this is an excellent start to my thread.

Since I'd just be the maid/janitor and wasn't the one directly dealing with all the actual paperwork/adoptions I'd just tell the rabbit what I'd think and if he tells me to fuck off I'd just let it go thinking that if the police comes here looking for a criminal on the run or some kid adopts him and next morning news reveals they got robbed it'd be his ass and not mine.

Ask him to remove his clown nose

You can't just ask someone to remove their clown nose

either A) he refuses, being sensitive about his nose
or B) he lies and says waht clown nose this IS his real nose.

how do you respond to both?

>its a every character acts like a clueless jackass and manufactures their own problems by not discussing things like rational people episode

That fucking Eurotrip episode
That fucking locked outisde episode
FUCKING BENDY EPISODE

this show sucked

*those 4 episodes and maybe the birthday one sucked

so how would the locked outside episode be fixed rationally?

Yank it off because my job irl probably pays better than what Madame Foster does

Write a different plot thats not so frustrating to watch. And dont involve cheese ffs

Instead of breaking the hole house down you just break a single window or call someone who's job it is to fix it.

yeah and it also somehow curved despite like 90% of not being in the nose in said pic.

Also he just NOT self aware of how fucking much he resembles the typical human kid?

So could imaginary friends reproduce with humans?

Human passing friends like Prince Charming exist, could he knock up a woman?

Only if the kid thought of that.

>he likely doesn't have a penis

Oh God

>FUCKING BENDY EPISODE

Cutting the featured cast down to Bloo, Bendy, and Herriman would have fixed most of the problems with that episode. Which actually makes it even worse when I think about it since that whole debacle could have easily been avoided.

theres an easy easy way to fix the bendy episode.

have it be shit Bloo would actually do and maybe even have say the first thing be something Bloo DID do in an offscreen moment the others reference from the past.

This made me think that any kid that has been sexually abused may wind up with some horrific "friend"

Frankie isn't just the maid, she's the caretaker of the house and the Friends, and is the heir to the estate. She has the authority and experience to judge this kind of stuff.

I wonder if theres a place in the Foster's universe where they cultivate children's imagination to bring to life imaginary sex slaves. Would that be considered a crime? Is it a crime if theyre imagined to be total sluts?

Then I'd just ask the guy who was the kid who imagined him, look them up and get contact information of them and then get confirmation from them that was in fact their former imaginary friend.

apparently not, since imaginary friends don't seem to have actual human rights
Remember the episode where the deodorant dude 'adopted' bloo to use him as a mascot?
He starved him and made him sleep in a cage, etc
Then at the end he was arrested, not for abuse of an imaginary friend, but for false advertisment cause his deodorant didn't actually work.

I'd still let him cum inside me and then be pleasently surprised his cum is only imaginary.

this made me realize their world is..kinda fucked up.

it's a world where tupla faggotry actually works and is available to anyone who focuses hard.

What was it about this show that was so depressing? Was this like Craig McKracken's own Zeta Gundam, whereas WoY would be Double Zeta?

A world where monsters exist because of over active imaginations.

Damn, there may very well be an underground imaginary friend trafficking ring, and it probably isnt illegal to have one.

A regular family man could just coerce his kid into imagining a a living sex doll and probably sell her off if he's in need of cash.

Fuck, I hope they enforce some rules about this, imaginary friend mistreatment probably runs rampant outside of foster's. Then they can't be fixed because they were made broken.

if imaginary friends could reproduce with humans, who would you fuck

One that wasn't fertile

>That fucking Eurotrip episode
>That fucking locked outisde episode
>FUCKING BENDY EPISODE
i like those episodes

I've never watched those, so can you please explain?

Have him undergo a imaginary physical. To make sure he was legit.

The Eurotrip episode is a fantastic example of a shaggy dog story turned into a cartoon.

Tell the Rabbit to fuck off and that if he has a problem with me taking the night off, he can find someone else willing to babysit a mansion full of imaginary rejects for shit pay.

it would be extremely painful

Zeta Gundam was a somewhat serious war show and sequel to the original Mobile Suit Gundam. ZZ Gundam started out way less serious with a focus on a ragtag group of kids and a lot of silly shit like a space colony modeled after some South American culture and later on with clones of a little girl named after a lolicon magazine. A lot of Gundam fans hate it because it's tonal whiplash especially coming off of the downer ending of Zeta.