ITT characters that are hated by preteen girls

ITT characters that are hated by preteen girls

What is every female character that gets in the way of their ship?

Hekapoo technically did too but they love her
And of course males that get in the way get passes. Tom is about to and they still think he's sooooo hot

>also by Adam himself

No, that's why grown-ass men on imageboards hate her. Tween girls hate her because she's shapely, confident and cool — all the things they aren't, but wish they were. They identify with the quirky and wild Star (they are of course also nothing like Star, but they can effectively pretend to be). I'm guessing they took the cuckening really hard.

Why? Not joking, just genuinely curious.

Not all of them user

Best ship

Because she's "too perfect" and "in the way of Starco"

She will be hated in the same way.
H-poo romance is a gag, not serious competition.

Not anymore.

I want to impregnate Jackie!

I want Jackie in my life. I want to take long walks with her down a California beach, I want to make out with her under a ramp at the skatepark at midnight. I want to listen to her ramble about history topics that she's passionate about. I want her to fall asleep on my lap while we're watching shitty horror movies. I want to make love to her on a cliff overlooking the city, getting a sniff of every natural scent she gives off. Kissing her all over. Feeling safe, warm, loved.

Fake and gay.

why am I turned on

Because her body is ready to bear children.

True or not, Adam and Nefcy should never be trusted. AT ALL.

Pls stop reposting this shit

The way it should be; why should a writer just tell you what they're going to do? You should watch their show if you want to know.

It's tough to get a read on Adam. He clearly knows more than we do, which makes all his excited Starco teasing worrisome for those that like Jarco, but at the same time we know that he can't reveal too much.

Why? It's the truth

But take note, that although they may put on the guise of shippers, they are at heart trolls. So I wouldn't be that bothered by anything they say

Well now that a 5th season was just approved, I don't think Jackie will be gone forever