Trump supporter in PA? Drive the amish to the polls!

Do you have a car? Are you willing to spend the day helping the amish make america great again on election day?

Sign up today! Kek needs and these people need you. The amish vote 98% republican and their bishops tell them how to vote. Take the day off work ! Do your part! With the bus drivers in filthladelphia on struck we can easily win this!

theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/11/03/action-alert-pennsylvania-drivers-needed-to-assist-amish-voters/

Other urls found in this thread:

theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/11/03/action-alert-pennsylvania-drivers-needed-to-assist-amish-voters/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Do your part PA fags! They need you!

Not sure if Amish or LARPers.

>This is what the average Pennsylvanian looks like

I'm cool with it!

THIS. The vote in PA could be determined by as few as 2000 votes. DRIVE the Amish! They are REDPILLED AS FUCK. GO GO GO.

I would if i could

PA fags DO YOUR DUTY

DO IT FOR AMERICA LADS

bumping for great Pennsylvanian justice

Keep this bumped

This shit needs to be read. PA could be determined by the AMISH. IF you live here drive them to the polls! The major cities are such shitholes that we need the Amish! They're redpilled as fuck! Get the vote out!

this is just proof that the only people dumb enough to vote for hillary are ones that watch the MSM and let celebrities tell them what to think

Live in PA? Want trump to win? Have a car? Volunteer to drive the amish to the polls today!

Pasta for you all to spam across the webs! Even if you don't live in PA spread the message!

I don't live in PA but have a bump anyway

those are legit Amish. My parents used to sell stuff at an Amish quilt festival and the Amish teens often had Basket Ball American shoes because they're allowed to rebel a bit before they commit to joining the church as adults.

Jacob, Elijah, Samuel, Hamish, Noah, Moses Jr, Habakuk, Josephine, Iggy

Get the buggy ready . . . we're Making America Great again!

BUMP FOR TRUMP

Hillcunts plan on raising estate taxes, will bring the Amish to the booth.

PA is going red.

Can't stop wont stop!

Some ground game you all have here. I'm sure it's going to turn PA red.

wtf i love amish now

BUMP

How many buggys can you hitch in tandem before you get a ticket?

do it PA fags

bump

>too religious to drive themselves
>fine with leeching rides from others
Fuck these people

Middle one is waifu material

Please help drive those Amish guys, and don't creep on the innocent Amish girls. Just drive them to the ballots and be nice.

>creeping on coked-up Amish girls
ew

since when are the amish willing to ride in cars?