Trump makes closing remarks and doesn't mention jews or reference them in any way, shape or form

>Trump makes closing remarks and doesn't mention jews or reference them in any way, shape or form
>several jewish pundits proceed out themselves because they assume its about them

twitter.com/paulkrugman/status/795324133655674880

twitter.com/mattyglesias/status/795094688051187712

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/paulkrugman/status/795324133655674880
youtube.com/watch?v=vST61W4bGm8
twitter.com/mattyglesias/status/795094688051187712
youtube.com/watch?v=D0kWAqZxJVE
elivalley.com/comics/israel-man-and-diaspora-boy/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Memes have replaced reality

I wish the Holocaust actually happened desu

>Trump's Final argument

I wish diaspora would just disappear

That's an actual Krugman tweet?

Have to admit that's genuinely funny.

Truly our greatest ally

>More like Final Solution, amirite?

But seriously, I didn't buy into the Jews meme until I started noticing this shit because of Sup Forums. It's always a stein or a berg that writes the most globalist, blatantly bullshit stuff.

What sort of haircut do you want

But like, there is no way for a Jew to use that avatar and it even be ironic, let alone victorious.

What did Trump say that prompted this response?

This.

In Trump's "closing argument" ad, George Soros, Janet Yellen, and Lloyd Blankfein are given as examples of "special interests" wrecking the nation.

>twitter.com/paulkrugman/status/795324133655674880
check out the replies

lol

WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING

The ad also repeatedly shows money and federal reserve both by building and by name.

(((they))) got the message loud and clear

All Donald Trump says is that he wants to take back this country and give it to the people, and suddenly Jews all across the country are screaming "antisemitism". It really makes me think! I mean, why exactly do Jews think Donald Trump is talking about them?

i didnt even know those people were jewish

yellen doesnt sound jewish to me

link me to the closing remarks lads

wtf I love Jews now?

youtube.com/watch?v=vST61W4bGm8

This is what sparked the OY VEYs

Literally no mention of Jews as a whole just some of the ones in positions of power, which is apparently not a coincidence now that they want to use that info to go on the offensive.

why are jews so utterly inconspicuous at every opportunity?

Jews hate it when you expose their privilege

They are just confirming everything that Trump says in the ad.

Thanks for the free fact check, kikes!

We all do, user. We all do.

Yeah I never thought of "yellen" as being very jewish but:
>looks like a jew
>fed reserve chair has to be a jew
>check wikipedia
>yep jew

Kind of like last time we got a new Treasury Secretary. I thought to myself, "gee which too big to fail bank is this guy from?" Friend is doubtful how I could be so sure.

>check wikipedia
>ah, COO of Citigroup!
>yep
>oh what's this?
>yep also a jew!

That includes your khazar ass as well, since you aren't levantine.

kek

JUST KIKE MY SHIT UP SENPAI

I like Israeli Jews, the liberal New York Jews on the other hand...

Stop, you're going to make me support your right to exist as a nation pretty soon if you keep that up.

Isn't there a Goebbels Quote "Call a Jew any viscious name under the sun and it rolls off like water off a ducks back, but call a Jew a Jew and he will act as though you've stabbed him" or something to that effect.

Comedy Gold.

It did.

oy vey donald is on your side goy you're gassing me right now

Why are kikes such a bunch of whiny hysterical passive aggressive self absorbed paranoid rats?

It must be all the inbreeding

>le just break the windows man

Ever meet a Jewish mother? Pretty soon you understand why Judaism is passed down through the mother.

I wish all you filthy jews would disappear

Good goy the responses to his tweet are so hateful i cant believe my eyes.

FREEDOM OF SPEECH SHOULD HAVE ITS BOUNDRIES.

These neurotic people can't help themselves.

All they do when they whine is make the connection obvious to normies.

We've memed so hard that the Jew names itself now.

Neurotic Jew fulfills stereotype by attempting to deflect le merchant stereotype

What a time to be alive. King Econ Jew of the of the Jew York Times tweeting le merchant

Trump's Final Argument to the Ultimate Dilemma

NU-MALE

t. Black Israelite

>twitter.com/mattyglesias/status/795094688051187712

I love how Yglesias complains that Trump references Soros, Blankfein, and Yellen when he talks about the most powerful people in the world who control all the levers. Well, who else is Trump supposed to use? Soros literally has his hand in just about everything.

Goldman Sachs is one of many banks, but is in many ways considered the epitome of the "evil bank". There's a reason why Rolling Stones magazine coined it the "vampire squid".

Sorry, but Janet Yellen holds the most powerful financial position in the world. Her predecessor, Bernanke, was also a Jew. And the predecessor before that, Greenspan, was also a Jew. Trump could have literally picked any of the last three federal reserve chairs for his ad, and they would have been Jewish. Is that really Trump's fault?

It's these Jewish fever dreams that cry anti-Semite when Trump was literally just selecting powerful people to illustrate his point. It's not his fault his fault any of these people are Jewish. Not to mention the fact that Clinton is also included, who last time I checked, isn't Jewish. Ultimately, Yglesias is just mad at Trump for pointing out the obvious.

Homer Simpson hair cut pls

The best part is that anything concerning Jews is so heavily suppressed by the media that this will not resonate with voters at all.

Yeah, I would love to know myself.

I'd probably take him more seriously, honestly.

Goebbels was right

youtube.com/watch?v=D0kWAqZxJVE

See

I think it may be why they were always booted out of almost everywhere they came to power historically. They can't actually play the game that well without the "oppression" crutch seeing as their default strategy is to pretend to be harmless. The tribal shit is kept in the background until they try to "rally the chosen" against a perceived threat like this, exposing the collusion and cronyism.

Anti- Semitic rhetoric writes itself really.

r/the_donald detected

Really... makes you think?

For something to be booted, it has to be booted. Historically, booting has occurred. Historically.

WE ARE TRULY LIVING IN THE GREATEST TIMELINE

>closing remarks

link please

You guys forgetting about the 6 billion again?

ding dong ching chong detected

MalayMike thinks his opinions matter.

It's this video: .

elivalley.com/comics/israel-man-and-diaspora-boy/

This ironic comic is unironically true.

Don't listen to the haters. As long as you are killing muzzies y'all are alright in my book

Like a great wheel, it all rolls back around again in time.

Amazing. Great closing argument.

No mention of Jews, just corruption.

We're through the looking glass now boys.

>it's real
WHAT THE FUUUUUCK

You're right.

Blatantly shows a blown up shadowy Federal Reserve seal at 0:15 and 0:31, sending a very clear message.

It's brilliant, actually.

Seems like the western world has degenerated to a point where they don't know how a wheel works anymore.

Newfag

Goyim, goy, my dear goyim, listen here a bit...I know you want to fight for your rights and freedoms and all that stuff and all, but...Do you know this is anti-semitism? This means you are a mass murderer hitler symphatiser...Goim...You aren't evil, so why don't you stop this and focus on real issues like racism and equality (as long as it does't have anything to do with (((us))) )?

Now, glad to be of assistence! Just your greatest ally passing by. Also, don't even try to research about the shoah, to deny it is against the law, so don't waste your time.

Shalon!

t:the good and moral people who are totally harmless and totally your greatest ally 100%, the chosen.

Lol

A FUCKING PAC-MAN

No, you just want it to happen the first time.

Nice try though faggot.

Why do you want to disappear?

>breaking the conditioning
>just a punch of Sup Forums bots posting memes

>Nice try though faggot.
wat

Not a day goes by that I don't have this thought

You don't understand. Paul Beardman started the memefest. That's the significant part.

Does anyone have that politically incorrect radio tower image

I agree the state of things atm is worrying to be sure, but there are little glimmers up ahead that might be hope. It's an interesting time-period to live through at least.

While I was writing I just realized how true that statement is considering how many fuckwits can't even change a tire or adjust their own brakes. Funny, in a disappointing way.

>show George Soros for a split second
>OY VEY GOY, THIS IS ANTISEMITISM, WE DON'T OWN THE BANKS AND CONTROL THE MEDIA, OKAY?

hmm, really makes you think they're protesting a bit too much

It really made me think.

stop trying to make me feel better