How do you feel knowing that if trump wins /r/The_Donald will get most of the credit and no one will give a shit about...

how do you feel knowing that if trump wins /r/The_Donald will get most of the credit and no one will give a shit about us ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=edCqF_NtpOQ
youtube.com/watch?v=dnUivavym1c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

KeK works in mysterious ways

Fine, /r/The_Donald better anyways

Do you also wish you had more facebook friends?

Some of the greatest heroes are unsung.

we dont want the credit. No one will know the true reason trump won is because of some chinese duck farming board that used meme magic and the worship of an ancient god to will his victory

I am the hero who sits in the back, avoiding publicity so I can work without restraint.

Yuno best girl.

>Trump
>winning
scrub, pls

elections gonna be so rigged it's not even funny

Okay Frank Castle...

who cares.

if trump wins it's a win for all of western civilization.

and neither would deserve the credit anyways.

That's a good thing. We exist in the shadows, user. Those who know, know us, those who do not, need not.

We're the Nazilluminati. Cult of Kek.

We are the shadows

True, they actually have coherent arguments there, here is just a bunch of disorganized trash that I don't know what to think of.

feelsgoodman

Order emerges from chaos.

Kek has shown himself brother. Praise thee mighty kek we thank you

Praise.

according to keikaku.

Good. Less newfags to worry about.

>how do you feel knowing that if trump wins

"Credit" lasts a lifetime. Glory lasts forever.

youtube.com/watch?v=dnUivavym1c

Praise

nigga, the donald talks about Sup Forums like constantly

underrated

...who gives a shit?

the right thing was done. We post here without names for a reason (faggot).

Feels fine. This was never about personal fame or we wouldn't have conducted all this effort through an anonymous image board.

Is it bad that I unironically believe in neo-Pagan polytheism based on memetic involving Kek, Moloch, God, Satan, etc. now?

what part of "anonymous" don't you understand

I'll feel fucking good. Sup Forums getting itself in the limelight has been absolutely terrible for this place. This is like Chanology 2.0. The board is full of shitters and retards and people who can't even troll correctly. Trolling is cool and all but not when you're a literal retard about it.

I hope all the attention goes to plebbit and all the edgy teens go there instead.

That sort of thing doesn't help.

Praise Kek, god of our time. Death to Moloch.

your digits confirm the existence of kek and his blessing upon trump. PRAISE KEK thank you

Doesn't bother me at all. I'd rather no one know so we don't get flooded.

Here be where meme magick is forged. Ye need eyes to see it lest ye be stricken blind by its light. Yonder subreddit is where our memes are condensed and fired to the sphere of normalfaggotry.

> is it bad that....
You believe what you want, user. You think you are wrong?

>"elections are rigged...."
>"...but only when my guy loses"

;)

We're the internet equivalent to the Jews. We work best in the shadows.

ohh so you're in this shit only for the fame?
gtfo roma nigger

Nah. I've always been a Deist anyway. religions are memes, Moloch is real, kek becomes real through Trump if we believe it. It's not "real", but it's real.

>fags

we do it for free

Good, fewer newfags for us

If there is somehow a massive influx of newfags anyways we gotta scare them away with Moonman

>French

This. Trump is here to give the red-pill. And the red-pill is that you have no hope of freedom.

Good. I don't want normies here

We're not doing it for fame or attention.

As far as I see, the strength and weakness of Kekism that, as a chaos god, it means different things to each different person. Thus, any unificated veneration is preposterous from the start. Other religions - or at least, churches - impose order.
To me, Kek is the personification of Entropy, to You, it may be something else. All that connects us is the name 'KEK', the cartoon frog avatar and the occasional random dubs.

cool
accomplishments with no bother
Sup Forums way

The power of Kek manifest.

If you care about credit why are you on an anonymous image board you stupid faggot

I kill nigger I kill niggers
>please stop

That's the way its supposed to be.

This.

Sup Forums does not do what it does for credit. Sup Forums does what it does for the greater good. Making the world a better place is enough for us.

This
"If you've done something right, people won't think you've done anything at all"

Doesn't matter. We have to begin the business of meming the cabinet and policy into existence.

(((user)))

this. all of this. i couldn't care any less who gets credit or if any credit is deserved. i just want the win.

I don't care about taking credit for shitposting on the internet.

I just want my kids to grow up OK.

We don't need any glory. Making America Great Again will be enough for us. We don't care who gets the credit, as long as it happens.

/r/the_Donald is but temporary
Sup Forums is forever.

/r/The_Donald is like Kylo Ren. Rash and immature.
Sup Forums is Supreme Leader Snoke

I'd be fine with it. Just as I have all my life, and you fine folk here (except you Poland, with your god damn Fishing Bobber flag) go without recognition for our actions no matter how important they were to the whole.

We live to help and hate, though the only recognition we get is for the latter.

Thank you all for helping everyone through this time and let god's light shine down on you all in the coming days.

Sup Forums is secretly Jar Jar Binks?

Doesn't matter. Trump won.

I'll check myself, since no one noticed my sweet Hitler dubs.

>secretly

good, means tumblrinas have a target

Yeah because internet boards decide the outcome of elections...

Who the fuck wants credit.

The less attention the better.

Costanza, Baneposting, Pepe,

You think the meme magic has reached its peak?

Guess what, its still an infant.

Sup Forums will redpill the entire world

With meme magic

And we don't do it because we are idealists

WE

DO IT FOR FREE

>Wanting credit. Wanting anybody to know about this place.

Back to pleddit newfag. Follow rules 1 and 2 niggers.

Do not care.
As long as the free world is safe from the cum guzzling war monger, I'm happy.

Its better that way.

Like when we blamed ebaums for our raids. Sup Forums lives in shadows. We do not need nor want attention or credit.

ayyyyeeeee

Good. I don't want more redditors and normies on this board.

I would feel pretty darn good OP. The man behind the curtain ceases to be the man behind the curtain when the curtain is drawn.

That's because people outside are afraid of Sup Forums, they don't want to mention this place. It sounds ridiculous but it is true people are afraid of this place because they think it has evil people or something.

Good.
Because normie will leave.

The hacker known as Sup Forums will get a mention

No one gives a shit about you anyway faggot. Get over yourself

then fuck off to plebbit and don't come back

Old anonymous did it for the lulz not for the glory

Anonymoose makes claims and never delivers.

No needed credit here. We did what needed to be done

Praise kek

>Chinese duck farming board

Top fucking kek. My new favorite one of these.

Pretty good honestly.