Rules of RWBY/RT General:
>1. Love RWBY, hate RWBY, just don't try to tell us it's good
>2. Read the pastebin: pastebin.com/UmEaBVGW
>3. Arguing about the thread isn't discussion
>4. Don't believe their lies

1080p archive:
mega.nz/#F!S1E3wTRQ!4RH3D97O1-ZiW_lMAu7xog

RWBY Volume 5 Episode 3 link:
wpc.1765a.taucdn.net/801765A/video/uploads/videos/caa14ffa-38dd-4290-a1f3-c4535305b472/index.m3u8

Previous Thread:

Neiss

Best Girl

Very nice.

Why is Yang so shit? She ruined the whole episode!

what if ruby

neiss

You get Ruby pregnant.
Wat do?

Malachite sisters soon.

What's Neo's shoe size? Asking for a friend who wants to buy her ankle socks and have her model them for him.

How the hell would I know, I'm not a foot fag

>the food fight episode

Neither am I. My friend who isn't me just likes ankle socks and think they're cute and a little sexy.

Then ask for your friends shoe size

What type of Grimm sex would they have?

But they aren't Neo.

So you want a shoe size for socks that wont fit or only serve the purpose of looking at

>volume 2 in general

Volume 2 was arguably the best volume.

Fuck off Octavian

Volume 3 was indisputably the best volume

I agree with you in the sense it gets more flak than it deserves, but thus far Volume 3 has been hands down the best.

What exactly was Ren trying to accomplish here?

>People use the food fight as a reference to characters' fighting skills and capabilities
>They don't realize it was a silly gag scene

>watching reaction videos because of boredom
>stumble across a channel where it's some guy and his dorky ass kids watching RWBY from their couch and actually discussing the show instead of just screaming/gasping/fake crying during big moments

>the dance arc
>the breach
>the food fight
>Neptune
>the start of Sun turning into a shitty comic relief character
>best volume

Attempt an attack but avoid the tail?

top-tier fighting

who dis?

What's wrong with based Neptune? Does he get in the way of your /u/ ship of something?

>based Neptune

>neptune
>based

Trying to get a shot in and then HOLY FUCK STINGER I'M OUT.

That dance arc was what made Jaune a decent character instead of just the annoying retard he was in volume 1. The food fight was fun, the breach was neat because of CFVY, and the train is still probably the best extended action sequence in the show (especially Yang vs Neo, best fight)
I'll give you Neptune though, fuck that guy.

>pretending Sun was ever good
LOL

>I'll give you Neptune though, fuck that guy.
Oh how I wish I could.

Go away Octavian

There are many bad things in this show. The worst of them all is Neptune.

When you're so bad that you can singlehandedly ruin an entire season of RWBY chibi, it's time to question your very life.

>mad White Rosers

They really need to give Yang someone to hang out with and play the fun big sister for because her current incarnation is painful to watch. At least she'll get to beat up some mooks next episode. I kinda hope they show that the mooks aren't total mooks though, or else Raven's Darwinism will fall flat on its face.

StorytimeFamily.

I am disappointed in (You)

Junior Detectives were pretty awful.

>Ruby fucked Weiss and Penny

All those fucking Junior Detective skits

>liking a group of pointless characters with the worst theme song in the entire show

Who is that?

Junior Detective was probably the funniest thing RT has done since season 1 of RvB.

>Implying
Neptune is an unfunny, uninteresting waste of space, he singlehandedly ruined any chance for his team to have a decent fight and the show still gave him the win for it. Not only that but they think his fear of water and uncool uninteresting unfunny existence is enough to fill a majority of RWBY Chibi
Now I know you're being a cheeky cunt

That scene didn't really have anything that you couldn't reasonably expect them to be able to do.
The scene was a gag, but it wasn't disconnected like a Family Guy cutaway.

Neptune was so absolute garbage that even Kerry realized it from all the mocking, and turned the character into a joke in vol 3.
That’s how bad he was, that the guy who made him as a self insert had to ruin the character because he was so hated.

The scene proved that Ruby is stronger than Pyrrha and all of JNPR combined. She doesn't need Crescent Rose. She only needs to spin and move really fast.

This desu.

The triggering

Neptune was always presented as a goof. You are letting your hate cloud your analysis, user.

Neptune was presented as the smooth j-pop cool guy who had a stupid insecurity about not looking cool in front of people

Would you be in support of Adam raping Weiss if he killed Neptune?

I'd be in support of Adam raping Neptune if he killed Weiss.

Always

Yes.

>Evil Ozpin Edition

So just regular Ozpin then?

I would support Adam raping both of them.

I've been waiting for someone to say this.

Adam can rape Weiss pregnant then go hard on Neptunes boipucci

What is Adam hiding under his mask?

Silver eyes.

She also did a number on the Grimm dragon and Cinder.
It's kind of obvious that Ruby is stronger than JNPR combined,

I'm a bit confused about Ozpin and Oscar. Is Oscar going to inherit all of Ozpin's memories, knowledge and skills, or will Ozpin fully and permanently possess Oscar, thus "killing" him.

a beautiful face.

Are any of you retarded enough to believe that the Arc family actually exists?

This twist has been brought to you by Miles Night Shamalamadingdong.

Oscar and Ozpin will mold into the same person, but because of Oscars age compared to Ozpins age, along with his vast knowledge, Ozpins existence will likely be prominent

Oscar is already dead. The amalgamation is all that exists.

something is wrong with that rube.

He has horizontal pupils like a cow.

>Jaune is actually a long term sleeper agent for Salem

Please don't give Jaune an edgy backstory, we're just barely managing to avoid the edge after Pyrrha's death.

We /FF7/ now.

he's the human incarnation of the god of light

Goats have the fucked pupils

Cows also have fucked pupils.

Adam with cow eyes would just look high as fuck

Don't worry, Adam is sucking up all the edge in the atmosphere.

It's an herbivore thing. Lots of predators have vertical pupils.

Nah, he wasn't really smooth. The smoothness was a persona that fell at the first sign of conflict, revealing the awkward kid underneath. Note how ineffectual he comes across as when he joins Yang at Junior's bar. Even in his initial appearence, his coolguy image is immeditely mocked when he gets covered in jam after the foodfight.

While I am enitely ambivalent about Neptune, I think it's a good thing to have a clear view of a character. And saying that his more pathetic characteristics suddenly appeared in volume 3 simply ignores a lot of what he did in volume 2.

Please, if there's going to be any talk of fucking pupils, then it must be Ozpin and his students. Because every deathless wizard needs a school to continue his harem and pair up students in endless shipping games. Salem is just jealous that she didn't think of it sooner.

>he’s her D’arc Knight

top left window

Christ

Is that why Tyrian found him interesting?