Arrow Talkback Thread

Episode 3 - "Reversal"

>BLACK SIREN STRIKES AGAIN - Just as Oliver (Stephen Amell) starts to get things in order, Black Siren (Katie Cassidy) launches another attack on the citizens of Star City.

>Stream 1
arconai.tv/stream.php?id=92
>Stream 2
livetvmisc.wixsite.com/main
>Stream 3
tgo-tv.net/watch/live-tv/cw-live-stream.php

Other urls found in this thread:

dc.wikia.com/wiki/Noah_Pastenetti_(New_Earth)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Supernatural was fun today.

muthafucking Harold Finch tonight

>Two threads again
C'mon guys

Got here just in time.

>Olicity
Off to a shit start already I see

My bad that was me

Wait what was that intro? Has it been like that since this season started?

Time for the best mom ever!

Olicity episode... remember, Orville is on.

>even Felicity recognizes Olicity shilling

kek

NO ONE watches Orville.

>Old lady is an Ollishiter
They know their audience.

Speed Weed is a co-executive producer now?

Hey, I watch it. I just torrent it to watch after Arrow

>It's Thursday

>Speed Weed

He's been since last season, actually.

>Curtis is now season 1-2 Felicity

It's killing Arrow in ratings. Not trying to troll, honestly I was going to watch Arrow since I watched Orville last week, but damn... Olicity episode! Sorry.

>using the term "shipper" with your actual friends

Who was handling the camera for the first couple of episodes? It finally got normal.

>It's killing Arrow in ratings.

I hope that means it's killing STD in the ratings too.

Aaannnnddd he actually called himself a "shipper"

Does Arrow pull good ratings to begin with? I mean, it is CW after all

Jesus Christ this episode is off to a bad start.

SEASON 2 BITCH

>Upswipez

It used to. S3 was peak. Every show got lower. Arrow is bad and Flash is getting what Arrow used to get which is around 2 million. It used to have 3 million.

Olibur getting that pussy

Apples to oranges. There's no Nielsen box for streaming services, but critically it's a mixed bag. I think STD is alright, but a lot of people hate it - particularly fans of previous Star Trek series, which I'm not.
It's getting murdered by its Thursday time slot. But even before then, it wouldn't match a decent Fox show. Might come close though.

>4% of world population is 300mil
That means the world population is 7.5 billion

Makes sense when you think about it.

>Season 1 was groundbreaking with great overall plot, great characters, interesting episodes of the week, and run Barry run!
>Season 2 was good with decent overall plot, good characters, interesting episodes of the week, and speedforce 101
>season 3 was shit

it's actually 7.6 billion

I have to say, this whole "mouthy hackerman" type is my most hated in every series i've come across them.

I attempted to watch the first two episodes of STD and Orville.

>Orville was alright. Might binge season one in its entirety before season 2.
>STD's pilot was shit and had too many bullshit moments that I couldn't get passed. I thought that the second episode was better but not good enough to continue watching it.

>aggressively sexual Felicity

wew

ISOLATED

>the "innocent" man being held by Argus they "rescued" last season is a global threat
Still unsure if Helix is naive or stupid

If some faggot can stream Player Unknown's Battlegrounds to 39K+ people on Twitch. I think a sometimes okay comic book show or shitty Star Trek can get good ratings.

Trump Jr is Amnesiac!

Please just kill Felicity

Not even a whole episode before going "Olibuuurrrr you ruin everything", must be a new record.

I mean come on this dude just beat the shit out of everyone

It really makes me wonder a few things:

>A) When Arrow finally ends, will Felicity and Oliver die or move onto LOT?
>B) Would the writers actually have the balls to kill Felicity off to give that edge to Oliver? Even if the death is fake but the actress is gone for the majority of the season?
>C) What will Felicity's actress do after Arrow ends? I can't see her as another character unless it is a complete personality and wardrobe change.

FINCH!

Finch!

Oh wait he's evil.

Linus!

dc.wikia.com/wiki/Noah_Pastenetti_(New_Earth)

>Arclight

Soooo. Was the first half of this okay? I lost track of time.

So we're back at S3 levels of Felicity? Time to break out the booze.

>His goal is to take out the Internet
Maybe then I will actually escape Sup Forums

>Felicity finally receiving the fallout from her bullshit last season

>Finch is doing shit with the controlling all the stuff connected to the internet

I like what you're doing writers.

>Cayden James wants to take down the internet because he fears super AI

please do it, arrow writers

Are we fans again? I dropped this halfway through season 3 and i am hesitant to pick it up again

The Machine?

How was Person of Interest, anyway? I watched when it premiered and fell off pretty quickly, but I always heard it was really good.

It was good except for their Felicity character, Root.

Season 5 was all right. Felt very remiscent of season 1 and 2. More grounded.
Sup Forums hated 4, but I actually thought it was okay, though it had its problems. I'm an outlier though.
I haven't paid enough attention to 6 so far, but Ollie has a kid now and Ollicity is back, so it may not be up your alley.

>it's a Felicity episode

I should have taken longer at the grocery store because I could have missed this shit and not cared. I actually fucking miss Laurel and would prefer her over fucking Felicity.

I regret shipping Ollie and Felicity in season 2 so much now.

S5 was fairly solid. About as good as S1. S6 so far has been....eh. Not as bad as S3 or S4, but not as solid as the "good" seasons, either. The big thing it has going for it is that it's really trying to do things differently this season, rather than relying on Tumblr-bait.

>Are we fans again?
It was going good(-ish) but she's back into "Olibuuuur" mode as of this episode.

Finish season 3 watch the episode where Laurel dies and watch season 5 then you're good. Maybe this season could be good but it's early so who knows.

Guys we found where the internet lives.

Man his lack of expression is always super creepy and off

>Laurel will never suck your dick with that black lipstick on

brb killing myself

Root was the best character on that show by far.

This server room is a better set than the usual abandoned buildings

Slowest moving arrow ever.

She'll blow your mind. Sonically

Photoshop that fappening pic of hers then

could they PLEASE stop with the "lel science-y words so confusing xD" shit

Please

Once an episode is enough. I'm sure this is the fourth time they've done it so far.

FINALLY a hero I can get behind

Remember how Oliver couldn't do superheroics anymore because he had a city to run and a son to raise?

To be fair, he's just in the bunker (besides when he went to back up Felicity). If he were actually in the field, it'd be a bigger deal.

I'm too lazy

>Felicity had more screentime than Oliver this episode
I'd vote this as the worst episode yet, even worse than "DUDE, HEALING TEA".

I liked it, watched it all at once on Netflix over the summer and really enjoyed it (though there were a few more times it felt like it was gonna get crazier than it did so I was dissappointed at points)

Because there is actually something going on in the fucking building.

The bunker is just as dangerous since its a point of interest on Google maps and so easy to access.

Which was DUDE HEALING TEA? I really regret watching this episode but posting more during shit episodes is better.

Felicity got outplayed? Nice

Let's not get crazy here. S4 exist

At least we're getting Slade next week.

I skipped it except Laurel dying and I actually had feels when she died.

SLADE NEEDS HELP

>naming the company when you have literally no real idea what you are going to do yet
The best they have is "maybe smart houses" which will most likely change bv the end of the season if not the mid season finale

>Slade episode right after a Felicity episode

....I'm OK with this.

NEXT WEEK BROQUEST

What did Oliver say?

THIS, we just need Slade in every episode

They *literally* just said what they wanted to do: replicate Felicity's spinal implant.

>ITS A FUCKING OLIVER AND SLADE TEAM UP EPISODE

Don't make this man angry?

>Which was DUDE HEALING TEA?
The one were Olliver, after getting stabed with a sword and dropped of a snowy mountain, was taken into a cabin and nursed back into health with the help of some medicinal herb tea. This one always flared up my autism.

Are we getting Jericho?

>black siren shows up again and doesn't do much and escapes in the end

This is getting tired

>Black Siren episode
>91 posts after an hour
The absolute state of Arrow threads.

>Felicity episode*
Fixed that for ya.

Oh. Well, it's a good thing I didn't watch it.

If I never hear the word hacktivist again it will still be too soon.

Worst thing is, almost every fucking show has one these days. I'd take magic divination over "fashial recognishion" and "cameras!" and all that shit any time, it's practiclly the same desu.

(You)

The only shows I can think of to do it well are SHIELD and Person of Interest.

STD get slightly better after episode 4, but only slightly.